any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt just beat packard at the last race and holds the top spot for the fastest honda but packard is a good guy to

Yeah Dennis is a good guy. I'm good friends with his boys. I heard about the last race. Dennis was pretty upset. Said the boys were too into their new girls and not focused on the race. lol. :shocked: :dumbass:

Paging Quadrocket. Hes faster... :beercheers:

EAT sh*t AND DIE!! LOL! wow did i say that?? It's my dark side... Ignore him....

THAT'S QUADROCKET "S" WITH AN "S"!!! AND SMILE WHEN YOU SAY IT!!!

that felt pretty good!!!!

Edited by Quadrockets

the only way i would get a 2 is if my quad broke 1/2 hill got off my quad and pushed it to the top and only then would it be a fare race with that slow bomboturd you have :dunno: heheheh

LOL lol lo LMFAO!!!! bruce you crack me up ,,, the dream world you live in... That WAS pretty funny!!

LOL I am not the one Jaw Jacking about my bike being fast lol and for the record I am not saying yours is not fast.

just having some fun and trying to get more pep interested in doing some racing or geting there bike out to race . i have been told iam not the fastest out there and that quadrocket is the man so after i beat him AGAIN i can retire lol :B