any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

just having some fun and trying to get more pep interested in doing some racing or geting there bike out to race . i have been told iam not the fastest out there and that quadrocket is the man so after i beat him AGAIN i can retire lol :B

LOL I know, I was just busting your guys chops for all the keyboard racing lol

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with you guys showing up there will be NO FAST QUADS unless a few banshees show up.LOL

Ya Banshees with STREET BIKE MOTORS in them!!!! :usa::banghead::banghead:

All loaded up and ready to leave 5am in the morning :usa: will be running "GSXR HILL",,, ((formally known as Banshee hill))) :banghead: : 1/2 of the day for final NOS dial in ,Tire selection, Video and radar#. Then out for some dune riding!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If we don't blow something up :usa:

Edited by Quadrockets

Ya Banshees with STREET BIKE MOTORS in them!!!! :usa::banghead::banghead:

All loaded up and ready to leave 5am in the morning :usa: will be running "GSXR HILL",,, ((formally known as Banshee hill))) :banghead: 1/2 of the day for final NOS dial in ,Tire selection, Video and radar#. Then out for some dune riding!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If we don't blow something up :usa:

Why would anyone ruin a fast quad by putting a slow street bike motor in it???

Cause they want to win!!!! lol

Hey Brother,, you gonna bring something fast presidents???

I don't have anything with a street bike motor in it.LOL I am to :banghead: and my :atc: couldn't beat you guys.

I have seen Bruce race with some banshees and if I remember it didn't turn out well for him.

Maybe you will make a better showing.

I don't have anything with a street bike motor in it.LOL I am to :banghead: and my :atc: couldn't beat you guys.

I have seen Bruce race with some banshees and if I remember it didn't turn out well for him.

Just Got in from Dumont. Pretty good day!! Our Gsxr 1000 Quad,,STOCK! DiD ,,consistant 78mph from the starting hump. On NOS Kurt hit 85mph but the video didn't focus???? I do Have good Videos at 84 mph .( I'll post soon),, Plugs all looked good too. Just a little bigger NOS/FUEL jetts should give us 87-88 mph.. FROM THE STARTING HUMP.. I could go even bigger with the jetts,,, but I'd rather NOT ,,,,,,want to keep it reliable and I think 87-88 mph is really all we need.

Kurt will get Ya Bruce at the start,,,be to hard for you to catch him,,,Maybe ????? Going to be close.. Better bring out your 90mph Game !!!!

OK !! OK !! OK!! Them dam Banshees ,MIGHT be too light and put out too much power for us to Beat em

We're going to find out though!!

Just Got in from Dumont. Pretty good day!! Our Gsxr 1000 Quad,,STOCK! DiD ,,consistant 78mph from the starting hump. On NOS Kurt hit 85mph but the video didn't focus???? I do Have good Videos at 84 mph .( I'll post soon),, Plugs all looked good too. Just a little bigger NOS/FUEL jetts should give us 87-88 mph.. FROM THE STARTING HUMP.. I could go even bigger with the jetts,,, but I'd rather NOT ,,,,,,want to keep it reliable and I think 87-88 mph is really all we need.

Kurt will get Ya Bruce at the start,,,be to hard for you to catch him,,,Maybe ????? Going to be close.. Better bring out your 90mph Game !!!!

OK !! OK !! OK!! Them dam Banshees ,MIGHT be too light and put out too much power for us to Beat em

We're going to find out though!!

glad to hear you got your bike going good. but there is no way kurt will get me at the line when i drop the hamer on you it will be like you got hit by a simi truck but its good to have hopes and dreams lol hehehe

I don't have anything with a street bike motor in it.LOL I am to :beercheers: and my :atc: couldn't beat you guys.

you are right you are old and and you cant remember cuz you got it all wrong lol you have any thing to race??? i do have a banshee to race your 3 wheeler

Bruce you bringing that turboed clunker out to race or sit at camp, its probably best if you left that bike at home (its all what it is good for) lol. Leave the racing for the bikes that run. lol

You know that certain someone that has a red R1 banshee (I hate red), is he going to be out there for me to warm up on. lol lol lol

Expect a 1300 busa for presidents Weekend. Lol lol

you are right you are old and and you cant remember cuz you got it all wrong lol you have any thing to race??? i do have a banshee to race your 3 wheeler

I think it was you but anytime I see a street bike motor they are getting dusted by a banshee so don't feel bad.

You guys should of raced the :atc: this weekend maybe you could of beat them.LOL

Bruce you bringing that turboed clunker out to race or sit at camp, its probably best if you left that bike at home (its all what it is good for) lol. Leave the racing for the bikes that run. lol

You know that certain someone that has a red R1 banshee (I hate red), is he going to be out there for me to warm up on. lol lol lol

Expect a 1300 busa for presidents Weekend. Lol lol

1300..... Bruce you gonna win a race all weekend? just remember boys.... Fast bikes on the left, street bikes on the right. wouldn't want any feelings hurt. :beercheers:

1300..... Bruce you gonna win a race all weekend? just remember boys.... Fast bikes on the left, street bikes on the right. wouldn't want any feelings hurt. :MBdance:

that 1300 that busa girl ride is a sled but looks real nice but looking nice wont get you to the top first . lol

Well this is a little better!! some other big street bikes going to get some manners from our little 1000s, Busa boy: what you bringing?/ 1300 Turbo? Stock?

A red R1 bike going to bee there?? Hope so..... we'll race em all.

No worries,,, we'll get alot of the Banshees as well

OH I guess I forgot about 4 other MPH videos we took this Sunday???????

all I can say is,, you all better bring your 90mph game out Presidents!!!

Edited by Quadrockets

were bringing a new quad on prez weekend, no nos don't need it and we think it may be the fastest ever seen there.

o do tell us about it have you had it out or did you only do the math and it came out the fastest????lol 4 stroke or 2 stroke 1 wheel or more what motor or a little rat on a wheel lol do tell us :MBdance:

were bringing a new quad on prez weekend, no nos don't need it and we think it may be the fastest ever seen there.

o do tell us about it have you had it out or did you only do the math and it came out the fastest????lol 4 stroke or 2 stroke 1 wheel or more what motor or a little rat on a wheel lol do tell us :MBdance:

2 stroke about 185 horse custom built chassis. We haven't had it out yet but it should be scary fast. I will post pics soon. We seldom lost with our old banshee and this should be significantly faster but if not we'll eat crow, but thats half the fun isn't it?