any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

2 stroke about 185 horse custom built chassis. We haven't had it out yet but it should be scary fast. I will post pics soon. We seldom lost with our old banshee and this should be significantly faster but if not we'll eat crow, but thats half the fun isn't it?

thats half the fun trying to get it runing right who did the motor k@t?? what motor 4 10 20 mill is it a dm or ???????/ hay what dos crow taste like???? lol

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats half the fun trying to get it runing right who did the motor k@t?? what motor 4 10 20 mill is it a dm or ???????/ hay what dos crow taste like???? lol

Why would you want to know he will be on the left and you will be on the right.

1 more you guys can't race with.

Hey quadrockets did you see the ads wanting a :atc: maybe you can sell them 1 of your quads.LOL

Why would you want to know he will be on the left and you will be on the right.

1 more you guys can't race with.

Hey quadrockets did you see the ads wanting a :atc: maybe you can sell them 1 of your quads.LOL

no now i have some one to race and for you my friend i just got a honda kick and go but i think it will be to fast for you :B

Yo where are those vids of your bike slow poke I mean quadrockets!!!!

:laughoff::dayum::dope: I got em,,,Just that life has a way of really hitting hard all of a sudden!!! Lots of sh$t going on and I;m a zombie at the end of the day..All I want is :slap: I'll post em,,,,, I'll post em

another :atv:

hay all of you guys out there that plan on racing iam going to get to the hill at high noon 12pm whos going ??

Nice one Bruce!!! "Show down at High Noon" Would that be Saturday???

I really need to know so we can get the graves all dug for the Quads we're gonna KILL!!! lollolllo ll lolllollol I crack me up!!

Nice one Bruce!!! "Show down at High Noon" Would that be Saturday???

I really need to know so we can get the graves all dug for the Quads we're gonna KILL!!! lollolllo ll lolllollol I crack me up!!

I always make it a point to show up at the hill about 12noon that way I can catch everybody there!!!!!!!! okay sounds good 12 it is, I'll tell the boys!!!!! Somebody's going home with hurt feeling's oh yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! itch's!!!!!!!!!!!

I always make it a point to show up at the hill about 12noon that way I can catch everybody there!!!!!!!! okay sounds good 12 it is, I'll tell the boys!!!!! Somebody's going home with hurt feeling's oh yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! itch's!!!!!!!!!!!

o no who will that be??????? lets see i know iam going home happy :punchline: well i dont see any 2 slowck steping up to the plate heheheh is moondog still going out there???? i liked betting him lol

Bruce you know by the past you can't beat the banshees so why do you keep :laughoff::laughoff: about doing it.

You should :punchline:

you must have me mixed up with some one els i do beat the banshee and have done it and will keep doing it :B its funny how after i have beat some one on the hill they say that they will beat me the next time and the next time and the next time were will it end lol you have some thing to race or just you key board but you do look fast from here lol you must have a big computer :DDR: and fast fingers lol

OK SORRY !! it was set to private?!?! I'm a tard!?!?! I was just so wiped out last night. Updating the NOS Jets this weekend going for 88mph or so. Not to much more. All stock engine, Don't want to hurt it.. We'll have to do the new NOS tune/test The Friday we arrive Presidents.... Should work just fine.

So come and get you some!!!!!, Cause YOUR feelings ARE REALLY going to get hurt!!!! lol,,lol

Not mine ,,,I don't have any ,,, lol

Edited by Quadrockets

you must have me mixed up with some one els i do beat the banshee and have done it and will keep doing it :B its funny how after i have beat some one on the hill they say that they will beat me the next time and the next time and the next time were will it end lol you have some thing to race or just you key board but you do look fast from here lol you must have a big computer :DDR: and fast fingers lol

You beat stock banshees right?What about a big banshee?

I know I can't beat you I am :punchline: and slow like your :atc: LOL

There will be enough bikes beating you to send you to the right side of the hill.

You beat stock banshees right?What about a big banshee?

I know I can't beat you I am :isbb: and slow like your :atc: LOL

There will be enough bikes beating you to send you to the right side of the hill.

yep my bike is so slow and will have to race on the right side all day but i will be fast over there :?: and you will still be slow and looking at me being fast heheheh :thumb:

This thread better end with video of someone geting half tracked!!!!

Too much jaw jacking going on.... :angry2: :isbb:

I put up a video of our first NOS test runs ,84mph.... Bigger Nos/fuel Jets should get us 88-89 mph.

I guess all the other keyboard racers have been silenced by this vid??? I don't blame you guys,,, You SHOULD be AFRAID ,be VERY,VERY AFRAID :barf: :angry2: :thumb:

I put up a video of our first NOS test runs ,84mph.... Bigger Nos/fuel Jets should get us 88-89 mph.

I guess all the other keyboard racers have been silenced by this vid??? I don't blame you guys,,, You SHOULD be AFRAID ,be VERY,VERY AFRAID :atv::beat::dayum:

Silenced? lol... You really think your gonna beat anything bigger then a 4mm?

I guess all the other keyboard racers have been silenced by this vid??? I don't blame you guys,,, You SHOULD be AFRAID ,be VERY,VERY AFRAID :atv::beat::dayum:

Everybody is fast when there is no one there..lol JK

Good luck on the races..