any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silenced? lol... You really think your gonna beat anything bigger then a 4mm?

Its funny how people claim to be the fastest or even faster. But when you are do 80+ up that hill you are flying regardless of what you have under the frame. If you beat someone by a bike length they claim that you got whooped on. I would think if your ISH is that much faster you will be at least 6 bike lengths ahead which will be equivalent to maybe 1 second difference. One bike length you could not even calculate the time difference but hell you got whooped. :dayum:

Hope you all enjoy the races and have fun doing it. It all about the sport who wants to be the fastest. :beat:

Its funny how people claim to be the fastest or even faster. But when you are do 80+ up that hill you are flying regardless of what you have under the frame. If you beat someone by a bike length they claim that you got whooped on. I would think if your ISH is that much faster you will be at least 6 bike lengths ahead which will be equivalent to maybe 1 second difference. One bike length you could not even calculate the time difference but hell you got whooped. :assblast:

Hope you all enjoy the races and have fun doing it. It all about the sport who wants to be the fastest. :MBdance:

EXACTLY!!! SOMEONE THAT GETS IT!!! :beat: You know, All this jabber jawin is really going to be put to the test for those that show up and race. I'll have Radar and Video, Now, we will be totally happy loosing to ANY drag bike,,, 2 or 4 stroke. By a bike length or two. But with our bike going over 85 mph you all really think that will happen?!?!? AND THEN FOLLOW KURT IN THE DUNES!?!?!? :laughoff::lol::atv: REMEMBER OUR BIKE IS A DUNNER FIRST!!! 16" travel out back and 13" up front.. and FOR SALE!!,,, what would you guys want ?? A Hill shooter/dragger? That stays at the hill all day? or a Quadrockets Gsxr1000 that's a GREAT duner AND can run the hill at 85+ mph??

I know alot of guys look at our sport like a swimming race where 1/2 second win is big. We'll be happy with that and I'll video ya trying to follow Kurt in the dunes!! lool lo ll ol olloo!!

SHOWDOWN AT DUMONT 12 O'CLOCK HIGH NOON SATURDAY !!!! gonna be fun :dayum:

Thanks Jakster you totally get it

You think we're not?!?! Think ANY Quad that BEATS Kurt could follow him in the Dunes!!!!!

I guess now your silenced!!! lol,,lol ll o llol llololl :P

I don't think the title of this thread says anything about duning does it? I like to dune also,that's why I have a sandrail. And no I don't think you will beat anything bigger then a 4mm. If it's a good 4 you won't even do that. Since the olympics are coming up let me phrase it so you can understand. Do you remember who won gold in the biathlon? No? me either.. But I remember who was the fastest on the planet. Banshees are usain bolt.... your....well... some guy out there in a race.

You think we're not?!?! Think ANY Quad that BEATS Kurt could follow him in the Dunes!!!!!

After all the :dayum::beat: about how fast your bikes are now you want to go dune.

If you want to go fast buy a banshee.

If you want to go duning buy a :atv:

If you want to go slow buy a street bike quad. :atc:

I don't think the title of this thread says anything about duning does it? I like to dune also,that's why I have a sandrail. And no I don't think you will beat anything bigger then a 4mm. If it's a good 4 you won't even do that. Since the olympics are coming up let me phrase it so you can understand. Do you remember who won gold in the biathlon? No? me either.. But I remember who was the fastest on the planet. Banshees are usain bolt.... your....well... some guy out there in a race.

lol lo ll l o l oo lo... I did get under your skin!! lol l lo l l lo l o l ooololollol :dayum::atv:

Dude this is all for fun :beat:

After all the :dayum::beat: about how fast your bikes are now you want to go dune.

If you want to go fast buy a banshee.

If you want to go duning buy a :atv:

If you want to go slow buy a street bike quad. :atc:

You've said this how many times???/ Oh ya if you say it enough YOU might even believe it yourself.. lol lo lllolo!! :P

If you guys want to see a classic example of Bruce's so called "woopen" that he is going to put use on pres. weekend take a look at the link. Ya, he is the guy getting dusted by the other two quads lol(in the big picture that appears). Sh!t you can barely even see him in the picture lol.

"woopen"

If you guys want to see a classic example of Bruce's so called "woopen" that he is going to put use on pres. weekend take a look at the link. Ya, he is the guy getting dusted by the other two quads lol(in the big picture that appears). Sh!t you can barely even see him in the picture lol.

"woopen"

[/quot

Working

Edited by Quadrockets

lol lo ll l o l oo lo... I did get under your skin!! lol l lo l l lo l o l ooololollol :dayum::laughoff:

Dude this is all for fun :atv:

Under my skin? Not hardly. Gonna take alot more then that. Remember were the ones with the faster bikes... I know it and you know it. That gets under your skin. :DDR: And these threads are nothing more then fun. Like I said before, arguing about racing on the internet is almost as much fun as actually racing. :beat:

"woopen"

good one busa girl you all see that iam riding a banshee and its a 4 stroke thats wining max are you going ???? or just talking i talked to your dad and hes not sure he is going to take you and is going to have your sister ride the quad lol well it would be faster :blonde:

Under my skin? Not hardly. Gonna take alot more then that. Remember were the ones with the faster bikes... I know it and you know it. That gets under your skin. :DDR: And these threads are nothing more then fun. Like I said before, arguing about racing on the internet is almost as much fun as actually racing. :laughoff:

all this bull sh*ting has been fun and worked i think it will bring more pep to the hill to race and have fun its all in fun and cant wait iam going to be there tomorrow and be waiting untill prez weekend you all have a safe trip out there and i will see you there high noon :atv::beat::dayum:

good one busa girl you all see that iam riding a banshee and its a 4 stroke thats wining max are you going ???? or just talking i talked to your dad and hes not sure he is going to take you and is going to have your sister ride the quad lol well it would be faster :blonde:

LOL LOL

YA I'm going to be out there. We might be out there thursday, not sure yet.

Have a safe trip out there.

Dont mark those dunes up too much before i get out there lol

all this bull sh*ting has been fun and worked i think it will bring more pep to the hill to race and have fun its all in fun and cant wait iam going to be there tomorrow and be waiting untill prez weekend you all have a safe trip out there and i will see you there high noon :atv::beat::dayum:

All this :laughoff::assblast: has been in good fun??? I am still mad

because Bruce said I was as slow as a scooter and he was right.lol

Ok I am over it as long as you guys know your slow.lol

all this bull sh*ting has been fun and worked i think it will bring more pep to the hill to race and have fun its all in fun and cant wait iam going to be there tomorrow and be waiting untill prez weekend you all have a safe trip out there and i will see you there high noon :old::grin::beercheers:

Bruce :

YOU GOT IT BUDDY!!! Our Quad is for sale!!! The more attention the better!!

We all have to agree Bruce is the TRUE winner!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, He's going to beat all of us TO the dunes!! ,,,and he's staying for a week!!!!!! Bruce you win :censored:

Be safe and I'll hold down these shee guys here . No worries ,,I'm a pretty fast keyboard racer :dope:

Edited by Quadrockets

Under my skin? Not hardly. Gonna take alot more then that. Remember were the ones with the faster bikes... I know it and you know it. That gets under your skin. :DDR: And these threads are nothing more then fun. Like I said before, arguing about racing on the internet is almost as much fun as actually racing. :censored:

lol lo l ll oll You are right about one thing,,, this trash talk about racin IS almost AS MUSH FUN AS RACIN!!

FASTER BIKES???? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe but the 4 strokes are gaining and we (((((((((((( WILL ))))))))))) get a good number of you 2pokes.....

If it gets under my skin I just get a penicelin shot and it's gone in a few days lol..lol.lol :P:beercheers:

Looking forward to meeting all you guys!!!!!

wow, who cares about duning, your talking about drag racing, totally two different things, and your taking some junk a$$ 4 stroke 4 cylinder with NOS on it and competing against all motor 2 strokes, how much more crap do you need to beat us? if i was to add a turbo or NOS to my 2 stroke i would do 90 up the hill. even without that crap ill hole shot you so hard it will make your head spin, just like my keyboard. hahaha.