any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-6289-1265426749_thumb.jpg

2 stroke about 185 horse custom built chassis. We haven't had it out yet but it should be scary fast. I will post pics soon. We seldom lost with our old banshee and this should be significantly faster but if not we'll eat crow, but thats half the fun isn't it?

[/quote/]

wow, have fun tuning on race day, just better bring out the one leg goat and drink beers. 185hp is alot to claim on a 2 stroke, better be a tripple, DM or DMX, even our 24mill twister doesnt make those number. our tripple made over 200 RWHP and was insane to ride. That thing would make you a b*tch.post-6289-1265426749_thumb.jpg

wow, who cares about duning, your talking about drag racing, totally two different things, and your taking some junk a$$ 4 stroke 4 cylinder with NOS on it and competing against all motor 2 strokes, how much more crap do you need to beat us? if i was to add a turbo or NOS to my 2 stroke i would do 90 up the hill. even without that crap ill hole shot you so hard it will make your head spin, just like my keyboard. hahaha.

Well welcome " PEG" !! the more passion to this subject the better...!! Pretty big words from an unknown!!

Tell us about what your going to bring????

Alot of us really enjoy duning AND shooting the hill. I think Most would agree it would be the best of both worlds to have (1) Quad that was a GREAT duner AND could Shot the hill at 85+ mph... Would you agree??

Yes our engines are all stock Gsxr1000s, with 40 hp shot of NOS.. So tell us about your "ALL MOTOR" 2 stroke.?? engine work? porting? 4-6-8 mil,, bigger? Methanol?

You surely do not expect to compete with our "Junk a$$ 4 stroke, 4 cylinder, NOS " Quad with a STOCK banshee engine ,,,,do you??? ,,,,,,,,, Your engines are NOT stock and our engines ARE!!!!,,,,,,,,,,+ 40hp nos

As far as "HOLE SHOT":

BRING YOUR SORRY a$$ 2 STROKE TO THE BIG DANCE,, 12 O'CLOCK HIGH NOON ,SATURDAY FEB. 13th AND WE (((( W I L L ))) TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO!!!! :censored::beercheers::grin:

lol LOL OO LOL !!! love this trash talk sh$t

hehe how you like that Can. highlights the bike.

Wow!! A triple 2 stroke, very nice!! Should rule the hill!!! shame you'll miss the fun we all have on the dune rides.. And your right,,, 4 strokes will ((( NEVER )))compete with the 2 strokes??????

Take a look at the first pass:

It's all about how fast can you afford to go!!!!

By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's a 4 stroke!!!!!!!!

But really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We do look forward to lining up with that beast!!! SO ,,,how many bike lenghs will you beat us by??

care to predict???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,big shot lol lol :beercheers:

Edited by Quadrockets

Wow!! A triple 2 stroke, very nice!! Should rule the hill!!! shame you'll miss the fun we all have on the dune rides.. And your right,,, 4 strokes will ((( NEVER )))compete with the 2 strokes??????

We do look forward to lining up with that beast!!! SO ,,,how many bike lenghs will you beat us by??

care to predict???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,big shot lol lol :beercheers:

wow the last time i race a few of your inland atv bikes i let off at the top and still whooped them :censored: pro built you mean you bought your part from some one and had some one els put it to gather and do any of your bikes run a hole day wow you better bring a trailer full of bikes if your going to race all day. dos guy still have that triple i thought it was sold ??

wow the last time i race a few of your inland atv bikes i let off at the top and still whooped them :beercheers: pro built you mean you bought your part from some one and had some one els put it to gather and do any of your bikes run a hole day wow you better bring a trailer full of bikes if your going to race all day. dos guy still have that triple i thought it was sold ??

You guys think we can talk crap.

Wait until Peg Leg gets started.

Welcome to the home of the fast street bike,duning and hillshooting champions.

10 bike lenghts.lol

Why do you think that bike on youtube is fast??? Sound,Looks????

I don't ever see any at planetsand races that even runs close to the 2 strokes.

By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's a 4 stroke!!!!!!!!

care to predict???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,big shot lol lol :ban-split:

going to be perty sad when you get smoked by a 4mill...lol our smallest bike has more RWHP than that 4cyl your running plus our Lonestar chassis, sorry bud, wait till someone comes out with a big twister bike that puts the smack down so hard on you. I bet you wont even be there... bringin a chicken to a c*ck fight.

Well welcome " PEG" !! the more passion to this subject the better...!! Pretty big words from an unknown!!

Alot of us really enjoy duning AND shooting the hill. I think Most would agree it would be the best of both worlds to have (1) Quad that was a GREAT duner AND could Shot the hill at 85+ mph... Would you agree??

Yes our engines are all stock Gsxr1000s, with 40 hp shot of NOS.. So tell us about your "ALL MOTOR" 2 stroke.?? engine work? porting? 4-6-8 mil,, bigger? Methanol?

You surely do not expect to compete with our "Junk a$$ 4 stroke, 4 cylinder, NOS " Quad with a STOCK banshee engine ,,,,do you??? ,,,,,,,,, Your engines are NOT stock and our engines ARE!!!!,,,,,,,,,,+ 40hp nos

As far as "HOLE SHOT":

BRING YOUR SORRY a$$ 2 STROKE TO THE BIG DANCE,, 12 O'CLOCK HIGH NOON ,SATURDAY FEB. 13th AND WE (((( W I L L ))) TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO!!!! :laughoff::ban-split::blink:

wow, unknown? hehe, you think your bad a$$ because you resurected some twisted up street bike, hacked up your moms raptor and stuck a bottle on it that runs out in 2 or 3 passes, get real bro, i have had more toys with nitrous than you know. should just bring your mom to ride it so you can show us some lessons. :tweeker::shots:

wow, unknown? hehe, you think your bad a$$ because you resurected some twisted up street bike, hacked up your moms raptor and stuck a bottle on it that runs out in 2 or 3 passes, get real bro, i have had more toys with nitrous than you know. should just bring your mom to ride it so you can show us some lessons. :blink::ban-split:

Las Vegas Duner: wow your right ,,Peg Leg can talk some trash!!!! I think me saying he was an "unknown" got to him,,,,,,,,

"my mom!?!?!? :laughoff::tweeker:

You ever notice,, when a person has NO substance ,,,they resort to PERSONAL attacks??

Still haven't heard your prediction on how many bike length your going to take us by. BIG SHOT!!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its a DS650 and it was my Grandma's :shots::tweeker:

Edited by Quadrockets

going to be perty sad when you get smoked by a 4mill...lol our smallest bike has more RWHP than that 4cyl your running plus our Lonestar chassis, sorry bud, wait till someone comes out with a big twister bike that puts the smack down so hard on you. I bet you wont even be there... bringin a chicken to a c*ck fight.

Beaten a number of 4 mills already?!?!?!? your smallest bike has over 190 hp?? Impressive?!?!?!

Lonestar chassis???,,, is that PROFESSIONALLY built in Texas???

Big twister bike??/ I remember that game!!! YOU play that with a bike?? To each his own I guess??????

If someone "puts the smack down on us" wouldn't we need to be there??????

AND THE BEST PART OF THIS POST

"BRINGING A CHICKEN TO A C*CK FIGHT" you need to find a totally different forum dude?!?!?!?

:ban-split:

bringin a chicken to a c*ck fight.

Wow! A couple of sword fighters amoungst us. While you boys are cockfighting please ensure that you don't get any of your muss on our sand. Hate to see someone slip and fall in that nastiness. I can't beleive my ears! EWWW :ban-split:

Wow! A couple of sword fighters amoungst us. While you boys are cockfighting please ensure that you don't get any of your muss on our sand. Hate to see someone slip and fall in that nastiness. I can't beleive my ears! EWWW :shots:

Hey Vic:

No Worries!!! I've gotten a couple PMs about old peg here ...He's not very much liked by some. I like ya though Peg. :ban-split:

Sword fight!!!???! c*ck fight!!??!!? NO WAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm a lover not a fighter....lol,, lollo l ol

and I always clean up...learned that real young,,, your sand is safe..loll l ll o l oll ...I still crack me up..lol..

I hope everyone understands this really IS just TRASH TALK,, to bring attention to the 12 O' CLOCK high noon Saturday races!! KIND OF LIKE LAWYERS, fight like hell in court, party together at lunch time!!!

We will win some and lose some... And don't forget,,there may be a buyer for our bike showing up,,,I think????

Big guns,,,,,,,,,,,,you still there?????

Edited by Quadrockets

Hey Vic:

No Worries!!! I've gotten a couple PMs about old peg here ...He's not very much liked by some. I like ya though Peg. :freakin_nuts:

Sword fight!!!???! c*ck fight!!??!!? NO WAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm a lover not a fighter....lol,, lollo l ol

and I always clean up...learned that real young,,, your sand is safe..loll l ll o l oll ...I still crack me up..lol..

I hope everyone understands this really IS just TRASH TALK,, to bring attention to the 12 O' CLOCK high noon Saturday races!! KIND OF LIKE LAWYERS, fight like hell in court, party together at lunch time!!!

We will win some and lose some... And don't forget,,there may be a buyer for our bike showing up,,,I think????

Big guns,,,,,,,,,,,,you still there?????

I doubt anyone on here knows Peg he usually hangs out on another forum.He is a okay guy that will talk a little trash or alot.

But his 4 mil will put the smack down on you.lol

If you have a buyer show up let us know so we don't put the smack down on you.lol

I can't believe this thread has gone over 120 posts and 4 pages. :flipoff: :freakin_nuts: Internet chit talkers are coming outta the woodworks. "whoa, who's that guy?...and that guy?...and holy crap...they're ALL in this thread!" :laughing:

:blink::blink::lol::clap:

As far as "HOLE SHOT":

BRING YOUR SORRY a$$ 2 STROKE TO THE BIG DANCE,, 12 O'CLOCK HIGH NOON ,SATURDAY FEB. 13th AND WE (((( W I L L ))) TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO!!!! :laughing: :freakin_nuts: :flipoff:

ive been just watching this thread and now Ill speak...

personally quad rockets. your bikes are nice, but you have no idea what your talking about. Peg leg shows you a tripple banshee and starts quoting things like, 24mm, and your asking if the damn thing is ported? You have no idea what your talking about

have fun on your abomination of a quad, it looks nice no doubt, but that thing will get KILLED by any well set up drag banshee... do remember your not the first to use a streetbike engine. nor will you be the last. A few years back the fireball race team built the hillbilly banshee, it had 3 times your horsepower and design, and was barely beating Dm Racings 18mm. Banshees have now grown even more with the DM and DMX cylinders we are building 160 horsepower 4mm 544cc banshees.......

nice quads, but you cant be a dragger and a duner at the same time...