any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Las Vegas Duner: wow your right ,,Peg Leg can talk some trash!!!! I think me saying he was an "unknown" got to him,,,,,,,,

"my mom!?!?!? :laughing::blink:

You ever notice,, when a person has NO substance ,,,they resort to PERSONAL attacks??

Still haven't heard your prediction on how many bike length your going to take us by. BIG SHOT!!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its a DS650 and it was my Grandma's :freakin_nuts: :flipoff:

well, duning isnt drag racing and drag racing isnt duning, apperently you dont know about 60ft times, your MPH isnt gonna do sh*t if i get to the end first. we'll see, you'll have to go run and hid in the dunes once your bottle goes dry, hope you bring your re-fill station. I didnt know I was putting any personal attacks out there??? what you can dish it out but cant take it? lil whiney baby. hope your not just a bunch of talk, because I cant wait to see you get the smack put down on you. F-IN dunner. GIVE ME A BREAK. 190hp...lol. :B look I found your Jocky. or is he the one that rigged up your bike? :B

ive been just watching this thread and now Ill speak...

personally quad rockets. your bikes are nice, but you have no idea what your talking about. Peg leg shows you a tripple banshee and starts quoting things like, 24mm, and your asking if the damn thing is ported? You have no idea what your talking about

have fun on your abomination of a quad, it looks nice no doubt, but that thing will get KILLED by any well set up drag banshee... do remember your not the first to use a streetbike engine. nor will you be the last. A few years back the fireball race team built the hillbilly banshee, it had 3 times your horsepower and design, and was barely beating Dm Racings 18mm. Banshees have now grown even more with the DM and DMX cylinders we are building 160 horsepower 4mm 544cc banshees.......

nice quads, but you cant be a dragger and a duner at the same time...

hahaha HIll billy? geez at least he had a bad a$$ chassis. it was fast, like 500hp fast and our INLAND 20mill twister with 150hp took him, barely but we took the win.

and yes we have a 4mill twister small block that is competeing with 18-20mills, its all about the setup BOYS! and your street bike motor isnt on the street anymore!

I doubt anyone on here knows Peg he usually hangs out on another forum.He is a okay guy that will talk a little trash or alot.

But his 4 mil will put the smack down on you.lol

If you have a buyer show up let us know so we don't put the smack down on you.lol

I think he talks ALOT OF TRASH TALK!!! LOL.

His 4 mil just Might... can't wait to find out how much??.

we really want 100% from you guys NO SAND BAGGIN!!

YO, QUADROCKETS, I watched your Videos, and everyone else should as well, look how far back from the hill he is starting to get that MPH, listen to when the nitrous kicks as well sputter putter sputter :atc: , i give you props for building your bikes and not half bad, but when I stare at them I thought I was in a warehouse in CHINA! hahahaha, I like that oil tank in the back you have holdin your fuel, not to mention the cut out stock tank with a tuner in it...lol. I cant wait for you to get smacked with a real drag bike, dont come out with your dunner thinking your gonna compete with full out drag 2 strokes. you better hope that thing will hold a 60 wet shot...lol. wait till if flips you on your lid. f-in joker. :nuts:

those drag pegs and shifter are cute.... too bad they dont work on sand. lol.

better go rob a fully built motor out of a legend sprint car..haha at least they have some compression and not a baby bottle strapped to them.

post-6289-1265683944_thumb.jpg

post-6289-1265684002_thumb.jpg

ive been just watching this thread and now Ill speak...

personally quad rockets. your bikes are nice, but you have no idea what your talking about. Peg leg shows you a tripple banshee and starts quoting things like, 24mm, and your asking if the damn thing is ported? You have no idea what your talking about

have fun on your abomination of a quad, it looks nice no doubt, but that thing will get KILLED by any well set up drag banshee... do remember your not the first to use a streetbike engine. nor will you be the last. A few years back the fireball race team built the hillbilly banshee, it had 3 times your horsepower and design, and was barely beating Dm Racings 18mm. Banshees have now grown even more with the DM and DMX cylinders we are building 160 horsepower 4mm 544cc banshees.......

nice quads, but you cant be a dragger and a duner at the same time...

" The Great and Powerful Blackmagic finally speaks" and this is what you finally say? So what were you doing behind that curtian this whole time??? You really need to re read ALL my posts. True I;m not much of a 2 stroke motor guy but would sure like to be educated instead of insulted.." ABOMINATION OF A QUAD"

now that's just plain old MEAN!! :think::unsure:

So tell us more about these 160 hp motors.. stock Banshee cases? clutch? trannys? What do they cost? type of fuel? Do these have spark plugs or those little glow plugs like the Cox engines :ninja:

Wow!! A triple 2 stroke, very nice!! Should rule the hill!!! shame you'll miss the fun we all have on the dune rides.. And your right,,, 4 strokes will ((( NEVER )))compete with the 2 strokes??????

Take a look at the first pass:

It's all about how fast can you afford to go!!!!

By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's a 4 stroke!!!!!!!!

But really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We do look forward to lining up with that beast!!! SO ,,,how many bike lenghs will you beat us by??

care to predict???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,big shot lol lol :unsure:

dude thats a 50k laydown, alot further from what your claiming, your like a false advertisment yappin your mouth about your quads, go dunning or something...lol oh and you will know who i am, im the one with one leg so come say HI.

well, duning isnt drag racing and drag racing isnt duning, apperently you dont know about 60ft times, your MPH isnt gonna do sh*t if i get to the end first. we'll see, you'll have to go run and hid in the dunes once your bottle goes dry, hope you bring your re-fill station. I didnt know I was putting any personal attacks out there??? what you can dish it out but cant take it? lil whiney baby. hope your not just a bunch of talk, because I cant wait to see you get the smack put down on you. F-IN dunner. GIVE ME A BREAK. 190hp...lol. :B look I found your Jocky. or is he the one that rigged up your bike? :B

I really got him going now!!!

I think he talks ALOT OF TRASH TALK!!! LOL.

His 4 mil just Might... can't wait to find out how much??.

we really want 100% from you guys NO SAND BAGGIN!!

quadrockets doesnt want us sand baggin? of course you do, so you can shoot fake vids of how your quads are the fastest and can go duning too, so go slap that on your web site.

im gonna go smoke a bowl, this guy is makin my blood pressure go up lol.

dude thats a 50k laydown, alot further from what your claiming, your like a false advertisment yappin your mouth about your quads, go dunning or something...lol oh and you will know who i am, im the one with one leg so come say HI.

It just shows what I said" Now fast can you afford to go" Can't wait for the races and I WILL FIND YOU AND SAY HI :unsure:

YO, QUADROCKETS, I watched your Videos, and everyone else should as well, look how far back from the hill he is starting to get that MPH, listen to when the nitrous kicks as well sputter putter sputter :atc: , i give you props for building your bikes and not half bad, but when I stare at them I thought I was in a warehouse in CHINA! hahahaha, I like that oil tank in the back you have holdin your fuel, not to mention the cut out stock tank with a tuner in it...lol. I cant wait for you to get smacked with a real drag bike, dont come out with your dunner thinking your gonna compete with full out drag 2 strokes. you better hope that thing will hold a 60 wet shot...lol. wait till if flips you on your lid. f-in joker. :nuts:

those drag pegs and shifter are cute.... too bad they dont work on sand. lol.

better go rob a fully built motor out of a legend sprint car..haha at least they have some compression and not a baby bottle strapped to them.

DAM THAT'S A GOOD LOOKIN PICTURE!! THE MORE EXPOSURE THE BETTER!!! :unsure:

quadrockets doesnt want us sand baggin? of course you do, so you can shoot fake vids of how your quads are the fastest and can go duning too, so go slap that on your web site.

im gonna go smoke a bowl, this guy is makin my blood pressure go up lol.

:unsure::think::lol::lol::ninja::blury:

You want one?? The Blue and Green ones are for sale. As much as I can get. But not as much as a few years ago. 10k-12k depending

wow you get that much for them? harsh, my bikes are faster and doesnt need a NOS refill everytime i want it to go fast. plus you can build mine for around 14k-18K and you actuall get some cool stuff when you build one like mine...hahaha j/k :unsure: ill keep headin that direction

I doubt anyone on here knows Peg he usually hangs out on another forum.He is a okay guy that will talk a little trash or alot.

But his 4 mil will put the smack down on you.lol

If you have a buyer show up let us know so we don't put the smack down on you.lol

I was wrong on Peg Leg,okay guy,talks ALOT of trash.lol :think:

Quad Rocket are you ready to admit the banshees are faster and you and Bruce should race on the right? :unsure:

Where did Bruce go maybe building a Banshee.