any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

We race at dumont not on asphalt.Remember you guys started this thread about dumont.

What about the triple and 4 cylinder 2 strokes how bad would they smoke your 4 pokes?

I clocked all the bikes and you guys were 10+ mph SLOWER.

Maybe you guys should talk to some banshee guys and we will tell you to build 2 strokes if you want to go fast at dumont.

Got some proof???? video/radar of those MPHs??? I NEVER make mph claims unless I can back it up w/ Radar on Video see post #73,,, mph claims aint worth much unless you back it up :P

10 MPH SLOWER??

You better take that rolex stop watch back to Tyrone, it aint work'in so good. :B :usa: Or did you use your Toys-r-us Radar gun?? :usa:

Or maybe you just have a keen eye :usa: sorry you walked right into this one!!

Kurt DID RUN THE TRIPLE SNO- MO GUY?!?! :usa: Take a look at the vids and My comment

4 POKES??? now your just being mean :thumb::usa::MBdance: :ahhhhh:

You feeling ok tonight??? Your a bit off your game.. This is TOOOO EASY!!!

Edited by Quadrockets

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some proof???? video/radar of those MPHs??? I NEVER make mph claims unless I can back it up w/ Radar on Video see post #73,,, mph claims aint worth much unless you back it up :P

10 MPH SLOWER??

You better take that rolex stop watch back to Tyrone, it aint work'in so good. :usa: Or did you use your Toys-r-us Radar gun?? :usa:

Or maybe you just have a keen eye :usa: sorry you walked right into this one!!

Kurt DID RUN THE TRIPLE SNO- MO GUY?!?! :usa: Take a look at the vids and My comment

4 POKES??? now your just being mean :thumb::usa::MBdance: :ahhhhh:

You feeling ok tonight??? Your a bit off your game.. This is TOOOO EASY!!!

No video proof but I watched the gun... and yes 10mph slower 68-70 depending on how far on the right you started. No toys r us.. top of the line.

The tripple snomo guy? lmoa, he was way out of his element(rigid). Out of all the fast bikes out there that bike would rank somewhere near the bottom(still ahead of you though). At the end of the day you guys still couldn't beat a 4mm..... Really? 1000cc's and nitrous and you can't beat the smallest drag bikes? It's not to late, you can always build a banshee and be competitive :)

No video proof but I watched the gun... and yes 10mph slower 68-70 depending on how far on the right you started. No toys r us.. top of the line.

The tripple snomo guy? lmoa, he was way out of his element(rigid). Out of all the fast bikes out there that bike would rank somewhere near the bottom(still ahead of you though). At the end of the day you guys still couldn't beat a 4mm..... Really? 1000cc's and nitrous and you can't beat the smallest drag bikes? It's not to late, you can always build a banshee and be competitive :)

See my first Video and the 2nd video,,, What's wrong with your claims??!!?? We look alot closer than 10+ mph slower?!? :ahhhhh: were you drinking that day??? are you smoking something right now??

Video don't lie!!!! :P:usa: Funny how you guys can't back up your claims, and I DO. It's called "Reliable Information" I knew you guys would pull this, that's why My radar gun is on Video and well,, the 2nd video pretty much shows the truth.. There's more,, you should go back and look at em and Note my coments.. Maybe you were just tired that day or the sun got in you eyes.. your glasses were dirty,,,,,, You saw a U,F,O and the little green man told you these numbers :thumb::MBdance::usa:

Us build a Shee???!!?? That was below the belt!!! lol lo llol

Well you gotta figure our bike at 500lb @ 190 hp and the Shees at 250lb @ about 95hp,, power to weight is about the same and we can still do this

Edited by Quadrockets

See my first Video and the 2nd video,,, What's wrong with your claims??!!?? We look alot closer than 10+ mph slower?!? :ahhhhh: were you drinking that day??? are you smoking something right now??

Video don't lie!!!! :P:usa: Funny how you guys can't back up your claims, and I DO. It's called "Reliable Information" I knew you guys would pull this, that's why My radar gun is on Video and well,, the 2nd video pretty much shows the truth.. There's more,, you should go back and look at em and Note my coments.. Maybe you were just tired that day or the sun got in you eyes.. :thumb::MBdance::usa:

Well you gotta figure our bike at 500lb @ 190 hp and the Shees at 250lb @ about 95hp,, power to weight is about the same and we can still do this

And where is your video proof of your mph on the LEFT side of the hill?????????? Yeah didn't think you wanted to record that. Don't drink and don't smoke.. so no problems there. All your video's show is you getting beat by banshees, tough day I know. You did beat a few, but we both know they weren't anything to brag about beating.

Video don't lie!!!! :P:usa: Funny how you guys can't back up your claims, and I DO. It's called "Reliable Information" I knew you guys would pull this, that's why My radar gun is on Video and well,, the 2nd video pretty much shows the truth.. There's more,, you should go back and look at em and Note my coments.. Maybe you were just tired that day or the sun got in you eyes.. your glasses were dirty,,,,,, You saw a U,F,O and the little green man told you these numbers :thumb::MBdance::usa:

I don't know quad pocketts it looks like your the one who's getting there feelings hurt! All you did was post a bunch of videos of your boy kurt losing!!!!! And what's all this talk about nitro bike's can we get back to reality they don't race those bikes in the dunes :usa: !!!!! Thats a good word lets base this post on reality! Lets see Dumont Dunes Presidents day weekend a guy named bud goes out and buy's an R1 motor and a DS650 and makes a pretty quick duner conversion bike! But then try's to say it will keep up with our slammed stretched stroked banshee's(don't forget the name of that hill)! Now I was there but you already know that and there was no way in hell I would have wasted my time racing you after watching your bike run I cant believe pegleg gave you the time of day! Anyway after running that hill all day and seeing your 1000cc bikes you where in no comparison to my bike which is only a 7mill 68bore 443cc bike built by Tiger racing! Now after all this build up and :usa: you lost to pegleg's 4mill and are still trying to act like your bikes can compete with banshee's! Also i didn't see bruce put the smack down on anything real out there but I will say this bruce can back up all the :usa: he puts down because he does have a fast four stroke! quad pocketts is more on the quick side of thing's and I don't recommend you ever use the word fast when your talking about your bikes just cut that word out of your vocab! lol j/k!!!! But know lets talk about the end result your going home with a loss to pegleg's 4mill and now your talking about spending 8g's to build a real drag four stroke that can compete with are twins! Good luck with that! But I hope you don't think that your the only one thats going home and spending money! Once pat and john put that 20mill twister in LS frame I don't care what you build your going to go home a loser again! :usa:

And where is your video proof of your mph on the LEFT side of the hill?????????? Yeah didn't think you wanted to record that. Don't drink and don't smoke.. so no problems there. All your video's show is you getting beat by banshees, tough day I know. You did beat a few, but we both know they weren't anything to brag about beating.

?????????????? Didn't need any mph proof,,??? race day remember :thumb: : not MPH day. videos show all that needs to be shown. I think the guys here can make up their own minds.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure there were a few shees running 10 mph faster. Remember AGAIN our engines are all stock w/40-45 shot of nos. Lots more power to be gained and alot of weight can be lost.

Don't drink or smoke?? then it was the UFO thing right??!! little green men told you the numbers... lol..lol,.,ollolloll :MBdance::usa: :ahhhhh: :usa:

Edited by Quadrockets

I just went and reviewed the videos again and here's what I noticed. You lost almost every race and the only races that you looked good in you got a good jump off the line and the banshee still ran you down. Also looked as most of the time the banshee didn't even relize you were gonna race untill you took off. How many videos do you have of equal starts where you just get hammered?

I don't know quad pocketts it looks like your the one who's getting there feelings hurt! All you did was post a bunch of videos of your boy kurt losing!!!!! And what's all this talk about nitro bike's can we get back to reality they don't race those bikes in the dunes :MBdance: !!!!! Thats a good word lets base this post on reality! Lets see Dumont Dunes Presidents day weekend a guy named bud goes out and buy's an R1 motor and a DS650 and makes a pretty quick duner conversion bike! But then try's to say it will keep up with our slammed stretched stroked banshee's(don't forget the name of that hill)! Now I was there but you already know that and there was no way in hell I would have wasted my time racing you after watching your bike run I cant believe pegleg gave you the time of day! Anyway after running that hill all day and seeing your 1000cc bikes you where in no comparison to my bike which is only a 7mill 68bore 443cc bike built by Tiger racing! Now after all this build up and :thumb: you lost to pegleg's 4mill and are still trying to act like your bikes can compete with banshee's! Also i didn't see bruce put the smack down on anything real out there but I will say this bruce can back up all the :usa: he puts down because he does have a fast four stroke! quad pocketts is more on the quick side of thing's and I don't recommend you ever use the word fast when your talking about your bikes just cut that word out of your vocab! lol j/k!!!! But know lets talk about the end result your going home with a loss to pegleg's 4mill and now your talking about spending 8g's to build a real drag four stroke that can compete with are twins! Good luck with that! But I hope you don't think that your the only one thats going home and spending money! Once pat and john put that 20mill twister in LS frame I don't care what you build your going to go home a loser again! :ahhhhh:

lol, my neck still hurts from those starts. Way to much traction on wet sand for that frame.

I don't know quad pocketts it looks like your the one who's getting there feelings hurt! All you did was post a bunch of videos of your boy kurt losing!!!!! And what's all this talk about nitro bike's can we get back to reality they don't race those bikes in the dunes :usa: !!!!! Thats a good word lets base this post on reality! Lets see Dumont Dunes Presidents day weekend a guy named bud goes out and buy's an R1 motor and a DS650 and makes a pretty quick duner conversion bike! But then try's to say it will keep up with our slammed stretched stroked banshee's(don't forget the name of that hill)! Now I was there but you already know that and there was no way in hell I would have wasted my time racing you after watching your bike run I cant believe pegleg gave you the time of day! Anyway after running that hill all day and seeing your 1000cc bikes you where in no comparison to my bike which is only a 7mill 68bore 443cc bike built by Tiger racing! Now after all this build up and :usa: you lost to pegleg's 4mill and are still trying to act like your bikes can compete with banshee's! Also i didn't see bruce put the smack down on anything real out there but I will say this bruce can back up all the :usa: he puts down because he does have a fast four stroke! quad pocketts is more on the quick side of thing's and I don't recommend you ever use the word fast when your talking about your bikes just cut that word out of your vocab! lol j/k!!!! But know lets talk about the end result your going home with a loss to pegleg's 4mill and now your talking about spending 8g's to build a real drag four stroke that can compete with are twins! Good luck with that! But I hope you don't think that your the only one thats going home and spending money! Once pat and john put that 20mill twister in LS frame I don't care what you build your going to go home a loser again! :usa:

Well pretty big talk for a guy that didn't line up. little scared. :usa: Kurt lined up with anything out there, he even went looking for Pegleg..It's a Gsxr not an R1 , and smile when you say that :P what's wroooongggg you shee guys couldn't beat the BIG DUNER bike by more than a few bike lennnngths :usa::usa: surely a full Methanol dragger should do better than that.. GUESS NOT!!!

SO keep talking about how your friends bikes will kick our butts., Sounds like you just don't have the talent or maybe the Ball$,,,, So why didn't you line up again???? :clown: :MBdance: :ahhhhh: :thumb:

I just went and reviewed the videos again and here's what I noticed. You lost almost every race and the only races that you looked good in you got a good jump off the line and the banshee still ran you down. Also looked as most of the time the banshee didn't even relize you were gonna race untill you took off. How many videos do you have of equal starts where you just get hammered?

Kind of hard for you to take a big 500 lb duner doing that well at a drag race .. huh!! It'll be ok grasshopper It;ll be OK!!

Well pretty big talk for a guy that didn't line up. little scared. :usa: Kurt lined up with anything out there, he even went looking for Pegleg..It's a Gsxr not an R1 , and smile when you say that :P what's wroooongggg you shee guys couldn't beat the BIG DUNER bike by more than a few bike lennnngths :usa::usa: surely a full Methanol dragger should do better than that.. GUESS NOT!!!

SO keep talking about how your friends bikes will kick our butts., Sounds like you just don't have the talent or maybe the Ball$,,,, So why didn't you line up again???? :clown: :MBdance: :ahhhhh: :thumb:

lol

I've seen what his bike does to peglegs.... trust me you didn't want any of it, wouldn't of been pretty for ya.

Edited by undertow

Kind of hard for you to take a big 500 lb duner doing that well at a drag race .. huh!! It'll be ok grasshopper It;ll be OK!!

You really think you did well don't you? Now who's smoking something! Is the phone ringing off the hook for one of those banshee killers? :D

So whats in store for us next season? What's in the plans? Should we schedule this for halloween weekend or before?

Hey Bruce was nice meeting you sry about the tranny. See us banshee guys aren't that bad :P

I've seen what his bike does to peglegs.... trust me you didn't want any of it, wouldn't of been pretty for ya.

Still would have liked to see it.... No excusses, no BS, Kurt lined up with anything out there.. We truely wanted to see how FAST, or slow ,,,,,Ya I used the F word,,,,, our bikes were against all comers. Our first time against the 2 strokes,, THEY TRUELY ARE PERFORMANCE MONSTERS ,we're just getting started :D

Edited by Quadrockets

You really think you did well don't you? Now who's smoking something! Is the phone ringing off the hook for one of those banshee killers? :D

So whats in store for us next season? What's in the plans? Should we schedule this for halloween weekend or before?

Hey Bruce was nice meeting you sry about the tranny. See us banshee guys aren't that bad :P

Well I really need to sell something first ..I still have a NEW RED busa car to sell and/or one of the Gsxr Quads.. Yes ,,,times are tough for the sand toy market.. If you remember BIG GUNS was a potential buyer for a Quad,,, I guess he changed his mind..??? He's now asking about Busa cars?????? I think he just might be :laughing: ???

It's been fun,, You dragger :ban-split: are a pretty funny bunch. Love your passion for the sport.. Any buyer will LOVE how our bikes perform,, DUNER, HILLSHOOTER, PLENTY FAST,,(( ya I used that F word again)),, reliable, and NO fuss at all...

Later

Edited by Quadrockets

and thanks for the help livetodrag and undertow and vagesduner do you have a brain??? my bike was broke and i was still out there racing it with no 1st gear all day no i was not the fastet i can be but it was fun i was out there racing untill i lost 2 gear and had to be towed and bud the mph is dif from the right side to the left side of the hill i did see a radar gun out there i do see the point you getting at stock motor and duner that keeps up and or beats banshee and after all day of racing your bike still runs and dos not need a rebuild it is fun to have this 4 stroke 2 stroke thing it keeps every one trying to build some thing faster were all racers and having fun out there . it dos not matter if you have a 4 or 2 stroke its about getting to the top first :ban-split:

Well I really need to sell something first ..I still have a NEW RED busa car to sell and/or one of the Gsxr Quads.. Yes ,,,times are tough for the sand toy market.. If you remember BIG GUNS was a potential buyer for a Quad,,, I guess he changed his mind..??? He's now asking about Busa cars?????? I think he just might be :thumb: ???

It's been fun,, You dragger :laughing: are a pretty funny bunch. Love your passion for the sport.. Any buyer will LOVE how our bikes perform,, DUNER, HILLSHOOTER, PLENTY FAST,,(( ya I used that F word again)),, reliable, and NO fuss at all...

Later

i will trade you a turbo bike for your sand car :ban-split:

and thanks for the help livetodrag and undertow and vagesduner do you have a brain??? my bike was broke and i was still out there racing it with no 1st gear all day no i was not the fastet i can be but it was fun i was out there racing untill i lost 2 gear and had to be towed and bud the mph is dif from the right side to the left side of the hill i did see a radar gun out there i do see the point you getting at stock motor and duner that keeps up and or beats banshee and after all day of racing your bike still runs and dos not need a rebuild it is fun to have this 4 stroke 2 stroke thing it keeps every one trying to build some thing faster were all racers and having fun out there . it dos not matter if you have a 4 or 2 stroke its about getting to the top first :ban-split:

Bruce all BS aside your a cool dude and we truely got to see how fast your bike was. NO QUESTION, your bike will run with,, even BEAT most if not all of the 2 stroke draggers, Just needs to be healthy. SO it now looks like I'll have to get the Radar/video out,, get back to the FAR LEFT SIDE and post some MPH #s

Going back 1st weekend in March.

Till then . keep on :thumb::laughing:

Bruce all BS aside your a cool dude and we truely got to see how fast your bike was. NO QUESTION, your bike will run with,, even BEAT most if not all of the 2 stroke draggers, Just needs to be healthy. SO it now looks like I'll have to get the Radar/video out,, get back to the FAR LEFT SIDE and post some MPH #s

Going back 1st weekend in March.

Till then . keep on :laughing::ban-split:

You guys use fast and beat when you should be using slow and losing.LOL

We had a great time with the new quad first time on the sand and we went through the radar at 83mph, a couple faster but were a 10 mil no NOS and did pretty well. We have some video we'll try to post. The 4 strokes were fun to watch but in that short of a distance the 2 strokes will always dominate, double the length of the track and its another story. Its been fun talking to all of you.

See Ya at the top, and Turbo, we'll leave the light on for ya!