any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

We had a great time with the new quad first time on the sand and we went through the radar at 83mph, a couple faster but were a 10 mil no NOS and did pretty well. We have some video we'll try to post. The 4 strokes were fun to watch but in that short of a distance the 2 strokes will always dominate, double the length of the track and its another story. Its been fun talking to all of you.

See Ya at the top, and Turbo, we'll leave the light on for ya!

Would like to see the vid.. got any pictures of your bike?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quadrockets just have tiger racing built you a banshee and youll understand ok! my boy jay

(livetodrag) will allways own you bro ! allways !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can get ur bikesss :ahhhhh: and im on a 4 mill gas you'll see!!! lol

Edited by mex450

Allright this thread is gonna get interesting again :D I don't know how peg has 8K in that motor... should be able to build that motor around the 3k range. There really isn't that much to a 4mm. Cylinders/head,crank,cut tranny,pistons,porting,lockout and carbs. Not even close to 8k. Tons of used parts to buy....can do a good 4mm pretty cheap.

Your guys bikes run good for what they are don't get me wrong.. but like I stated earlier in this thread, you should be able to beat the 4mm's but a even a good 4mm will beat you... proven I think. Yes you probably were catching peg towards the top, I also said before mph doesn't mean to much when it comes to street bikes.. cause it takes you so long to get there.

I'm glad you have the drag fever now.. the more the better. 2strokes are still growing in hp, every season they get faster. How come you guys didn't come out to play late in the day when the big bikes were running?

no I dont have 8 grand into my 4mill, he got the 8k number from our 14mill twister and no you cannot build my 4mill for 3k? jack a$$, you could build my motor for alittle under or around 5K, I have money in my motor, idk where you can build a 4mill cub for 3k? maybe a used raped one....lol my clutch setup cost a thousand dollars, my carbs built for alky are about 1k thats two grand alone for that. QUAD ROCKETS Oh and for that 2/3 mark? you are lucky my bike was geared alittle wrong and I didnt have to right sprocket to put on it, you would have never gained any ground on me. and if you really think about it, your motor with a 45 shot of nitrous is almost the hP of a built motor. you need to get your frame right (length and weight dist) and get rid of anything that you can. look at hill billys 500hp turbo bike, our 20mill ran right next to it, you just cant beat a 2stroke in this class, if you want to go to a full laydown nitro burning freak then yea you'll be fast.

wow i take it QUADROCKETS has never seen a 4 cyl 2 stroke?, Im tired of talking crap to this old man, he obviously doesnt know what the heck he is talking about. you talked crap in the begning that you were going to blow all of us away and you got handed your a$$ race after race. you did good for a dunner with a bottle. but stay to putting those motors in rails. as you can see the market is bad and no one wants to buy your crap quads.

no I dont have 8 grand into my 4mill, he got the 8k number from our 14mill twister and no you cannot build my 4mill for 3k? jack a$$, you could build my motor for alittle under or around 5K, I have money in my motor, idk where you can build a 4mill cub for 3k? maybe a used raped one....lol my clutch setup cost a thousand dollars, my carbs built for alky are about 1k thats two grand alone for that. QUAD ROCKETS Oh and for that 2/3 mark? you are lucky my bike was geared alittle wrong and I didnt have to right sprocket to put on it, you would have never gained any ground on me. and if you really think about it, your motor with a 45 shot of nitrous is almost the hP of a built motor. you need to get your frame right (length and weight dist) and get rid of anything that you can. look at hill billys 500hp turbo bike, our 20mill ran right next to it, you just cant beat a 2stroke in this class, if you want to go to a full laydown nitro burning freak then yea you'll be fast.

you've got 2k in a clutch and carbs and you're calling me a jackass? lmfao

wow i take it QUADROCKETS has never seen a 4 cyl 2 stroke?, Im tired of talking crap to this old man, he obviously doesnt know what the heck he is talking about. you talked crap in the begning that you were going to blow all of us away and you got handed your a$$ race after race. you did good for a dunner with a bottle. but stay to putting those motors in rails. as you can see the market is bad and no one wants to buy your crap quads.

:ban-split: You'll get old some day :headbang1: But I'll never be a one legged midget :beercheers: you asked for it :headbang1::flipoff::isbb: lol lolllollllollololl lol,,lol,,lollollloll ..,,I like Ya pegleg but you little guys are always trying to make up for your SHORT comings

:hello: You'll get old some day :banghead: But I'll never be a one legged midget :headbang1: you asked for it :ban-split::isbb::beercheers: lol lolllollllollololl lol,,lol,,lollollloll ..,,I like Ya pegleg but you little guys are always trying to make up for your SHORT comings

wow :flipoff: cant we all just get along??????? :ban-split::headbang1:

:bs: You'll get old some day :old: But I'll never be a one legged midget :dayum: you asked for it :booty::idiot::idiot: lol lolllollllollololl lol,,lol,,lollollloll ..,,I like Ya pegleg but you little guys are always trying to make up for your SHORT comings

:?:

I am not sticking up for PLP but that was uncalled for.

I think we can :argue: without getting personal.

Don't make yourself look like a :booty:

:?:

I am not sticking up for PLP but that was uncalled for.

I think we can :argue: without getting personal.

Don't make yourself look like a :dayum:

Ya but he, he, he, called our bikes old and me crap!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No wait,,,,,, he called me old and our bikes crap :booty: moment.. lol ,,.lol...lol..lloo that's not personal??

Give me a break!!! :old::bs: This guy went personal a while back, MY MOM????? REMEMBER???,,, I'M PRETTY SURE pegleg CAN TAKE ANYTHING I HAVE TO DISH OUT. seems like a pretty tough guy.. IF YOU CAN'T TRASH TALK WITH THE BIG DOGS,, or the,, OLD GUYS ,,,go play with your 2 stroke !!! :booty::idiot::idiot:

Edited by Quadrockets

Ya but he, he, he, called our bikes old and me crap!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No wait,,,,,, he called me old and our bikes crap :dayum: moment.. lol ,,.lol...lol..lloo that's not personal??

Give me a break!!! :booty::booty: This guy went personal a while back, MY MOM????? REMEMBER???,,, I'M PRETTY SURE pegleg CAN TAKE ANYTHING I HAVE TO DISH OUT. seems like a pretty tough guy.. IF YOU CAN'T TRASH TALK WITH THE BIG DOGS,, or the,, OLD GUYS ,,,go play with your 2 stroke !!! :argue: :idiot::idiot:

now you guys say sorry and lets get back to some bench racing . for me i just cut up a nother banshee to put a 1100 motor in it for dunning thes banshee motors are getting in the way the trash man said he wont take them what to do??? hehehehh

Ya but he, he, he, called our bikes old and me crap!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No wait,,,,,, he called me old and our bikes crap :booty: moment.. lol ,,.lol...lol..lloo that's not personal??

Give me a break!!! :booty::old: This guy went personal a while back, MY MOM????? REMEMBER???,,, I'M PRETTY SURE pegleg CAN TAKE ANYTHING I HAVE TO DISH OUT. seems like a pretty tough guy.. IF YOU CAN'T TRASH TALK WITH THE BIG DOGS,, or the,, OLD GUYS ,,,go play with your 2 stroke !!! :dayum::idiot::idiot:

I am old too,but thats different than the 1 leg. Do you even know how he lost it?

This thread will be locked if it gets real personal.

PLP quit calling people a jacka$$.Undertow was closer on the cost of a 4 mil than you were.Remember you beat QR but you are still a 4 mil thats runs 70 mph and when you refer to our bikes do you own them or does someone else own them?

QR you got beat by his 4 mil and you should not be talking a bunch of crap.How bad would you get beat by a big motor?

TB I have seen you for years trying to beat the big banshees and it is always the same you never can beat them but you always say you did or can beat them.

You guys need to learn the difference between the small and big motors.

Now with this said let the fun begin. :argue:

The term Bench Racing was used.

When did Bench Racing become "Bash Racing". :booty:

I just don't see Bench Racing going on here. Just a lot of Hot Air :idiot:

and "My Daddy is tougher than your Daddy" :booty:

WOW, 7 pages in Dumont Happenings :idiot:

:dayum:

This is my opinion only and doesn't, in any way, reflect the views of DDR or it's Administrators!

Putting on my bullet proof vest and helmet and :argue:

I am old too,but thats different than the 1 leg. Do you even know how he lost it?

PLP quit calling people a jacka$$.Undertow was closer on the cost of a 4 mil than you were.Remember you beat QR but you are still a 4 mil thats runs 70 mph and when you refer to our bikes do you own them or does someone else own them?

QR you got beat by his 4 mil and you should not be talking a bunch of crap.How bad would you get beat by a big motor?

TB I have seen you for years trying to beat the big banshees and it is always the same you never can beat them but you always say you did or can beat them.

Now with this said let the fun begin. :idiot:

wow when did i say i can beat the big banshee???? big to me is any thing over a 10 mill my bike when running good is around a 10 mill banshee but i have trany problem all the time. and i have beat plenty of banshee but you dont win every race . but iam out there your never the fastet but iam not the slowest riding a radar gun all day did you race any thing other then your mouth all day lol ??? and it is funy that when i came up to the line to race i sat there and no one would come out to play???? it must be becuse i cant beat them ????? win or lose its all fun

Edited by turbo_bruce

wow when did i say i can beat the big banshee???? big to me is any thing over a 10 mill my bike when running good is around a 10 mill banshee but i have trany problem all the time. and i have beat plenty of banshee but you dont win every race . but iam out there your never the fastet but iam not the slowest riding a radar gun all day did you race any thing other then your mouth all day lol ??? and it is funy that when i came up to the line to race i sat there and no one would come out to play???? it must be becuse i cant beat them ????? win or lose its all fun

I lined up with ya but that's when your tranny broke. alot of times ppl won't line up with you, you have to line up with them.

I lined up with ya but that's when your tranny broke. alot of times ppl won't line up with you, you have to line up with them.

yep i know but i have to find the right spot my bike is wider and will not fit in the banshee lines but its all good had some fun :idiot:

The term Bench Racing was used.

When did Bench Racing become "Bash Racing". :booty:

I just don't see Bench Racing going on here. Just a lot of Hot Air :idiot:

and "My Daddy is tougher than your Daddy" :booty:

WOW, 7 pages in Dumont Happenings :idiot:

:dayum:

This is my opinion only and doesn't, in any way, reflect the views of DDR or it's Administrators!

Putting on my bullet proof vest and helmet and :argue:

What is the longest running thread???? Pages??? Looks like this one is still going pretty strong....See what you started Bruce!!! Maybe a record breaker!!!!!

yep i know but i have to find the right spot my bike is wider and will not fit in the banshee lines but its all good had some fun :argue:

:idiot::idiot: So why do us 4 strokes race the banshee side BUT The banshees don't race the right 4 stroke side???????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or even comp hill??!!?? We'll race ANYONE up comp hill!!! Takers??????

Now with this said let the fun begin. :argue:

I really don't know??? I'll ask him,,,HEY PEGLEG!!! HOW'D YOU LOOSE THE LEG?????

Do you think pegleg cares IF my mom is dying of cancer?????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,She's not but MADE YOU THINK!! :booty::old::bs:

Remember If your going to talk racin trash,, wear your cup,, cause you will get :nuts::booty::lol:

YA PEGLEG,,,QUIT CALLING PEEPS JACKA$$!!!! and say your sorry for calling our bikes crap or was it OLD?? OR WAS IT OLD CRAP???? Sucks getting old :dayum::idiot::blury::idiot::isbb:

now you guys say sorry and lets get back to some bench racing . for me i just cut up a nother banshee to put a 1100 motor in it for dunning thes banshee motors are getting in the way the trash man said he wont take them what to do??? hehehehh

Boat anchor!!

What is the longest running thread???? Pages??? Looks like this one is still going pretty strong....See what you started Bruce!!! Maybe a record breaker!!!!!

Quantity But no quality! Seems like that's all your interested in! That and Free advertising for the equipment you build..... that lost the best percentage of the races!!!! As I heard!! :idiot:

Quantity But no quality! Seems like that's all your interested in! That and Free advertising for the equipment you build..... that lost the best percentage of the races!!!! As I heard!! :idiot:

See,,, kicked me right in the balls!!!! Didn't hurt a bit,,, :idiot: :argue: YOU should have been there....

Here's some interesting facts about a Top Fuel Dragster

DEFINITION OF ACCELERATION

One top fuel dragster 500 cubic inch Hemi engine makes more horsepower than the first 4 rows of stock cars at the Daytona 500.

It takes just 15/100ths of a second for all 6,000+ horsepower of an NHRA Top Fuel dragster engine to reach the rear wheels.

Under full throttle, a dragster engine consumes 1-1/2 gallons of nitro methane per second;

a fully loaded 747 consumes jet fuel at the same rate with 25% less energy being produced.

A stock Dodge Hemi V8 engine cannot produce enough power to drive the dragster's supercharger.

With 3,000 CFM of air being rammed in by the supercharger on overdrive, the fuel mixture is compressed into a near-solid form before ignition.

Cylinders run on the verge of hydraulic lock at full throttle..

At the strongest moment, the7:1 air/fuel mixture of nitro methane, the flame front temperature measures 7,050 deg F.

Nitro methane burns yellow... The spectacular white flame seen above the stacks at night is raw burning hydrogen,

dissociated from atmospheric water vapor by the searing exhaust gases.

Dual magnetos supply 44 amps to each spark plug. This is the output of an arc welder in each cylinder.

Spark plug electrodes are totally consumed during a pass. After halfway, the engine is dieseling from compression,

plus the glow of exhaust valves at 1,400 deg F. The engine can only be shut down by cutting the fuel flow.

If spark momentarily fails early in the run, unburned nitro builds up in the affected cylinders and then explodes with sufficient force

to blow cylinder heads off the block in pieces or split the block in half.

In order to exceed 300 mph in 4. 5 seconds, dragsters must accelerate an average of over 4G's.

In order to reach 200 mph (well before half-track), the launch acceleration approaches 8G's.

Dragsters reach over 300 miles per hour before you have completed reading this sentence.

Top fuel engines turn approximately 540 revolutions from light to light! Including the burnout,

the engine must only survive 900 revolutions under load.

The redline is actually quite high at 9,500 rpm.

Assuming all the equipment is paid off, the crew worked for free, and for once NOTHING BLOWS UP,

each run costs an estimate $1,000.00 per second.

The current top fuel dragster elapsed time record is 4.428 seconds for the quarter mile (11/12/06, Tony Schumacher, at Pomona , CA )...

The top speed record is 336.15 mph as measured over the last 66' of the run (05/25/05 Tony Schumacher, at Hebron , OH )..

Putting all of this into perspective:

You are driving the average $140,000 Lingenfelter 'twin-turbo' powered Corvette Z06.

Over a mile up the road, a top fuel dragster is staged and ready to launch down a quarter mile strip as you pass.

You have the advantage of a flying start. You run the 'Vette hard up through the gears and blast across the starting line

and pass the dragster at an honest 200 mph. The 'tree' goes green for both of you at that moment.

The dragster launches and starts after you.

You keep your foot down hard, but you hear an incredibly brutal whine that sears your eardrums

and within 3 seconds, the dragster catches and passes you.

He beats you to the finish line, a quarter mile away from where you just passed him.

Think about it, from a standing start, the dragster had spotted you 200 mph and not only caught,

but nearly blasted you off the road when he passed you within a mere 1,320 foot long race course.

...... and that my friend, is ACCELERATION

thats what happens when you make big horse power, how about a 8plate hinson spring loaded basket straight cut gears and lock up GOOFBALL and 40.5 pwk carbs built for alky and billet bowls with dyno proven jetting that makes big horse power, these are the things you have to do to make your 4mill beat 10 and 12 mills. JACKASS.

thats what happens when you make big horse power, how about a 8plate hinson spring loaded basket straight cut gears and lock up GOOFBALL and 40.5 pwk carbs built for alky and billet bowls with dyno proven jetting that makes big horse power, these are the things you have to do to make your 4mill beat 10 and 12 mills. JACKASS.