any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

now you guys say sorry and lets get back to some bench racing . for me i just cut up a nother banshee to put a 1100 motor in it for dunning thes banshee motors are getting in the way the trash man said he wont take them what to do??? hehehehh

If your frame's ready I have a engine for ya. 2004 GSXR 1000 i'm parting out.

Michael

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jays bike is fast but when we raced I had a twisted crank and we didnt race this past weekend. I beat jays 7mill when it was in his stock frame. thats when my bike had no porting ect... I love jay and his bike is FAST. and yes i beat Manny's 10-12 mill SUPER CUB thats 72mm bore, I have beat LC performance 12mill cheetah in thier lonestar strut frame....ECT, I dont need to prove you that I will hole shot you too.

You've raced that bike 5 times that i've seen and you lost 4(1 to a big jump and still almost got run down). But you talk about the 1 race out of 5. That's your dream world again. He beat you 4 times and you won one.... so yes in your world you must be faster. Lol, even if you hole shot me I'll still run your slow a$$ bike down. YOU ARE NOT FAST.

12mill what? im not fast? get real bro... ill jockey my 14mill and bolw you a$$ out the water tooo hahahaha

:DDRrocks::watching::watching::watching:

So now you have a 14mill? Or is it somebodys else's bike that you also claim? Why don't you just tell it like it is.Your the owner of a slow 4mm that you claim to be fast. And for some reason you think that everything else that has come out of inlands shop you somehow have part ownership in. YOU ARE NOT FAST.

Edited by undertow

Hey jays bike is fast but when we raced I had a twisted crank and we didnt race this past weekend. I beat jays 7mill when it was in his stock frame. thats when my bike had no porting ect... I love jay and his bike is FAST. and yes i beat Manny's 10-12 mill SUPER CUB thats 72mm bore, I have beat LC performance 12mill cheetah in thier lonestar strut frame....ECT, I dont need to prove you that I will hole shot you too.

So are you faster then jay or not? My money is on jay. Care to give a straight answer here?

Edited by undertow

thats what happens when you make big horse power, how about a 8plate hinson spring loaded basket straight cut gears and lock up GOOFBALL and 40.5 pwk carbs built for alky and billet bowls with dyno proven jetting that makes big horse power, these are the things you have to do to make your 4mill beat 10 and 12 mills. JACKASS.

Big horsepower? :?:

I want to say something else, peg you seem like a allright dude in person. But I don't know wtf your problem is when it come's to the internet, you talk more sh*t then anybody. Not just on here, your not liked on other boards as well. What I don't understand is why don't you talk to ppl in person like you talk to them on the net? It's east to sit behind a keyboard and call ppl's bike junk but in person you'd never think about it. Any answers to why the huge mouth on here but not in person?

I want to say something else, peg you seem like a allright dude in person. But I don't know wtf your problem is when it come's to the internet, you talk more sh*t then anybody. Not just on here, your not liked on other boards as well. What I don't understand is why don't you talk to ppl in person like you talk to them on the net? It's east to sit behind a keyboard and call ppl's bike junk but in person you'd never think about it. Any answers to why the huge mouth on here but not in person?

WHAT OTHER SITES ARE THERE ??? DUMONTDUNERIDERS IS NOT THE ONLY SITE ???? :DDRrocks:

I'm not sure Pegleg will be back on here?!?!?! He also has a little one on one " call out" race to answer too

PEGLEG!!! CALLING PEGLEG!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crickets, crickets

NOT COOOOL!!!! :laughoff: :cheesebong: damn you almost re wrote my whole post!!??!! :flipoff::clap: come on you gotta be a bit more clever,, just remove or change a couple words,,, Take a look at the spelling corrections I made for you.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY CHIT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

lol!!!! Your too much quad pockets!!!!! And please buy that turbo busa!!!! You need all the help you can get!!!!! :flipoff::idiot::rockwoot:

I'm not sure Pegleg will be back on here?!?!?! He also has a little one on one " call out" race to answer too

PEGLEG!!! CALLING PEGLEG!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crickets, crickets

I think you and I have race coming quad pockets(THATS RIGHT I'M CALLING YOU OUT) and you better have that turbo by easter with a little extra 50 shot of nitro!!!!!! Also everybody in this thread is going to have to line up so we can get all this who's faster stuff out of the way!!!!! BUT REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN NO PINK SLIPS EVERYBODY'S GOING HOME WITH THERE BIKES!!!!!! :yiah::clap::rockwoot::laughoff:

I think you and I have race coming quad pockets(THATS RIGHT I'M CALLING YOU OUT) and you better have that turbo by easter with a little extra 50 shot of nitro!!!!!! Also everybody in this thread is going to have to line up so we can get all this who's faster stuff out of the way!!!!! BUT REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN NO PINK SLIPS EVERYBODY'S GOING HOME WITH THERE BIKES!!!!!! :yiah::clap::rockwoot::laughoff:

I still want the fast 4 mil that makes so much HP.I think there will still be one owner that will lose a bike. :flipoff:

I'm working on it... If not this turbo busa, ?!?,,I'll just broker it anyway,, Talked to BIG GUNS THIS MORNING to see what he thinks,,,waiting..??

I spent all day yesterday and I;m going out to the garage today Modifing a DUNER frame,,,,, that's been laying around here for a while,,,,, for a drag setup. Not much to do really,,, within reason $$$$$$.. NOT FANCY BUT, NOT BAD?!?. Light weight shocks, +15" swing will be ordered Monday, got a line on a light weight COMPLETE front A-arm spindle set up. WAY lighter sub frame,,, Moved the steering stem forward 6" ,,more of a lay down .,, Kurt will be looking down right over the front tires :flipoff: .. Looking at a BANSHEE radiator,,,,,, YA I KNOW ,,,I KNOW,,, ""THAT'LL BE THE FASTEST THING ON THE BIKE""" LOL..LOL But they are small and light,,,, and just stripping off all the unessesary stuff. The engine mods will be the tough part,,, untill I sell something.

Stay tuned

Edited by Quadrockets

:rockwoot:

I still want the fast 4 mil that makes so much HP.I think there will still be one owner that will lose a bike. :laughoff:

Geeeees?!?!? Maybe, Now your my hero?????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I gotta go out and start one of our bikes !!! That 4 cylinder 4 STROKE sound will bring me back to my sences!! :clap::flipoff: TAKE HIM OUT!!!,,,,T A K E H I M O U T!! ,,,,,,,,,,Pegleg?????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, buddy????????? you there?????????????????

crickets,,,,crickets????

Edited by Quadrockets

:rockwoot:

Geeeees?!?!? Maybe, Now your my hero?????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I gotta go out and start one of our bikes !!! That 4 cylinder 4 STROKE sound will bring me back to my sences!! :clap::laughoff: TAKE HIM OUT!!!,,,,T A K E H I M O U T!! ,,,,,,,,,,Pegleg?????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, buddy????????? you there?????????????????

crickets,,,,crickets????

if you need any parts for a banshee let me know 909 436 9221

That LC Performance you beat 1 time with my grandson that is just learning to ride.How about the other 2 times you lined up with him and he beat you by 2 or 3 bikes.I have a way to stop your fast mouth we will go to dumont anyday and race 3 times and the winner takes both bikes home.We will also hand start so you can't jump like you did the 1 time you beat my grandson.You want to talk crap as they say put your money where your mouth is.

You need to remember you are a slowa$$ 4 mil that talks alot of crap.Why do you need straight cut gears and hinson basket you don't make enough HP to break anything.The carbs are about $650 for the alky setup.You are stupid but not that stupid to pay that much.

LET ME KNOW WHAT DAY YOU WANT TO RACE. :woo_hoo:

lol, funny, CALLING PegLeg? sorry I have other things to do, I can remember running that LC bike 4+ times and taking it all the way to the top and he would just creap up on me past 300ft.... just learning how to ride? I see him ride it all the time. and lets remember thats a 12mill cheetah. sorry my 4mill is slow, I dont really care what all you think because I know my bike is fast and makes really good HP, seen the numbers on the dyno. And if you want to race im down anytime, I got a c-note on it. I am not scared of a REAL race. ANY ONE have a PRO tree? me leave on him? He was just sleeping at the line, i looked over to him a nodded just like he did. you guys are funny. I think I just watched our 18mill beat most the fast bikes out there prez day, and its a GAS motor. not enough HP to break anything? lol. IM SORRY IF I HURT ALL OF YOUR GUYS WHISPERING EYES! MY MONEY IS WHERE MY MOUTH IS, BRING IT. ILL BE THERE THE NEXT BIG WEEKEND.

lol, funny, CALLING PegLeg? sorry I have other things to do, I can remember running that LC bike 4+ times and taking it all the way to the top and he would just creap up on me past 300ft.... just learning how to ride? I see him ride it all the time. and lets remember thats a 12mill cheetah. sorry my 4mill is slow, I dont really care what all you think because I know my bike is fast and makes really good HP, seen the numbers on the dyno. And if you want to race im down anytime, I got a c-note on it. I am not scared of a REAL race. ANY ONE have a PRO tree? me leave on him? He was just sleeping at the line, i looked over to him a nodded just like he did. you guys are funny. I think I just watched our 18mill beat most the fast bikes out there prez day, and its a GAS motor. not enough HP to break anything? lol. IM SORRY IF I HURT ALL OF YOUR GUYS WHISPERING EYES! MY MONEY IS WHERE MY MOUTH IS, BRING IT. ILL BE THERE THE NEXT BIG WEEKEND.

If you are sure of beating us then put your bike where your mouth is.I am putting up a bike that is faster and a bike that is worth much more than that little 4 pisser.Maybe if you won you could find out what a fast bike feels like.This shows alot about you trying to act cocky on the internet when you know you can't even run with this bike.My son will be the one racing you not a 15 year old that weighs 240 lbs that is learning to ride.

The 18 mil could not even run with OUR 20 mil so don't start talking about that please.He quit lining up after getting beat a couple of times.Your always talking about our bikes I will ask ONE MORE TIME WHO OWNS OUR BIKES. I can claim any bike LC PERFORMANCE has built as mine???

Why don't you quit running your mouth and act like you do at the dunes.You never have anything to run your mouth about out there.Maybe you should race on the right side of the hill with the slower bikes.

Remember what you own a slow 4 pisser. :beercheers:

Edited by las vegas duner

:laughoff::lol::dayum:

If you are sure of beating us then put your bike where your mouth is.I am putting up a bike that is faster and a bike that is worth much more than that little 4 pisser.Maybe if you won you could find out what a fast bike feels like.This shows alot about you trying to act cocky on the internet when you know you can't even run with this bike.My son will be the one racing you not a 15 year old that weighs 240 lbs that is learning to ride.

The 18 mil could not even run with OUR 20 mil so don't start talking about that please.He quit lining up after getting beat a couple of times.Your always talking about our bikes I will ask ONE MORE TIME WHO OWNS OUR BIKES. I can claim any bike LC PERFORMANCE has built as mine???

Why don't you quit running your mouth and act like you do at the dunes.You never have anything to run your mouth about out there.Maybe you should race on the right side of the hill with the slower bikes.

Remember what you own a slow 4 pisser. :beercheers: