any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man tough crowd over here i was going to get on and have some fun but you guys are tough on us four stroke guys mine just a single 700 but i had alot of fun running you 2strokes.The green beast just keeps getting faster.Jay love the color combo

If you are sure of beating us then put your bike where your mouth is.I am putting up a bike that is faster and a bike that is worth much more than that little 4 pisser.Maybe if you won you could find out what a fast bike feels like.This shows alot about you trying to act cocky on the internet when you know you can't even run with this bike.My son will be the one racing you not a 15 year old that weighs 240 lbs that is learning to ride.

The 18 mil could not even run with OUR 20 mil so don't start talking about that please.He quit lining up after getting beat a couple of times.Your always talking about our bikes I will ask ONE MORE TIME WHO OWNS OUR BIKES. I can claim any bike LC PERFORMANCE has built as mine???

Why don't you quit running your mouth and act like you do at the dunes.You never have anything to run your mouth about out there.Maybe you should race on the right side of the hill with the slower bikes.

Remember what you own a slow 4 pisser. :lol:

If you are sure of beating us then put your bike where your mouth is.I am putting up a bike that is faster and a bike that is worth much more than that little 4 pisser.Maybe if you won you could find out what a fast bike feels like.This shows alot about you trying to act cocky on the internet when you know you can't even run with this bike.My son will be the one racing you not a 15 year old that weighs 240 lbs that is learning to ride.

The 18 mil could not even run with OUR 20 mil so don't start talking about that please.He quit lining up after getting beat a couple of times.Your always talking about our bikes I will ask ONE MORE TIME WHO OWNS OUR BIKES. I can claim any bike LC PERFORMANCE has built as mine???

Why don't you quit running your mouth and act like you do at the dunes.You never have anything to run your mouth about out there.Maybe you should race on the right side of the hill with the slower bikes.

Remember what you own a slow 4 pisser. :lol:

LOL, your funny, I dont even know who you are...you guys drive the white dodge?? Im not acting cocky, im sorry I hurt your heart....lol, You seem to be getting alittle pissy. I have 100 bucks on it next big weekend out. Ill just stop saying anything in this thread because all you might gang up and take my leg :bert: :clap::lol:

LOL, your funny, I dont even know who you are...you guys drive the white dodge?? Im not acting cocky, im sorry I hurt your heart....lol, You seem to be getting alittle pissy. I have 100 bucks on it next big weekend out. Ill just stop saying anything in this thread because all you might gang up and take my leg :bert: :lol::lol:

wow if that happen you would have to call your self hop a long performance lol

LOL, your funny, I dont even know who you are...you guys drive the white dodge?? Im not acting cocky, im sorry I hurt your heart....lol, You seem to be getting alittle pissy. I have 100 bucks on it next big weekend out. Ill just stop saying anything in this thread because all you might gang up and take my leg :bert: :clap::lol:

No not pissy just serious.I will be more than glad to take your c note if you want to give it to me.

You need to learn just because you beat someone 1 out of 3 you can't talk crap.Save yourself the c note and don't humiliate yourself.Don't worry I don't need your leg or your bike.I have no use for either one because both would make me slower.

You still never answered about OUR bikes and I would like to know what big HP is to you.I have a 12 and a 20 mil anytime you want to bring OUR bikes let me know until then you can live in your DREAM world that you are fast. :lol:

LOL, your funny, I dont even know who you are...you guys drive the white dodge?? Im not acting cocky, im sorry I hurt your heart....lol, You seem to be getting alittle pissy. I have 100 bucks on it next big weekend out. Ill just stop saying anything in this thread because all you might gang up and take my leg :bert: :lol::lol:

So where is that BACK peddle cartoon anyway?? Put your bike up BIGSHOT!!!!

So where is that BACK peddle cartoon anyway?? Put your bike up BIGSHOT!!!!

back peddal? when did I ever say I was going to put my bike on the line? I told him we would race for a 100 bucks and he is over there saying its going to be imbarrasing for me???? and I should just keep my money, I think he doesnt want to race me. SOOOOO it looks like he is backing out, who wouldnt race for a 100bucks if they KNOW they are faster? You got a 12mill, come race my LIL JUNK LONESTAR BIKE. Big horse power? on banshees? well, my bike is slow so its not worth putting out my numbers or any of our other bikes, because WE ARE SLOW, so come take my 100 bucks MR SERIOUS! HAHAHAHA, ill take my leg off so you have an advantage :beercheers::DDRrocks:

back peddal? when did I ever say I was going to put my bike on the line? I told him we would race for a 100 bucks and he is over there saying its going to be imbarrasing for me???? and I should just keep my money, I think he doesnt want to race me. SOOOOO it looks like he is backing out, who wouldnt race for a 100bucks if they KNOW they are faster? You got a 12mill, come race my LIL JUNK LONESTAR BIKE. Big horse power? on banshees? well, my bike is slow so its not worth putting out my numbers or any of our other bikes, because WE ARE SLOW, so come take my 100 bucks MR SERIOUS! HAHAHAHA, ill take my leg off so you have an advantage :beercheers::DDRrocks:

There you go with the "we" and "our" bs. There is no we and our only you. you've been asked to explain yourself many times in this thread but no response. You said you were gonna hop on your 14mm and smoke me. but you don't own a 14 do you? And nobody is backing down on the cnote. he said he would be more then happy to take it. Next time we our both there it's a race. And where are you coming up with the "WE ARE SLOW" comment? nobody said anything about anything other then you. the truth was stated, you are slow.

LET ME BE CLEAR WE WILL RACE YOU ANYTIME FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again in your fast dream world you are trying to turn something around like you do when you say you beat someone.

I said we have a 12 and 20 mil bring anything you have and we will be there.

What about the big HP and the statement OUR bikes you keep talking about?????????????????????

LET ME BE CLEAR WE WILL RACE YOU ANYTIME FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again in your fast dream world you are trying to turn something around like you do when you say you beat someone.

I said we have a 12 and 20 mil bring anything you have and we will be there.

What about the big HP and the statement OUR bikes you keep talking about?????????????????????

OK! lol, my fast dream world ehhh? sound like you have a complex of being fast? I remember watching you son try to kick that 20mill, JAY had to come over and show him how its done after watching 50 kick attempts. big HP? what... you trying to ask me what I think big HP is? ummmm 900 hp bbc on mechanical hillborn in an altered ridged chassis or a comp rail running a 730 hp 413 small block? lol IDK. 406 on alky with water jackets filled with block epoxy because the intake runners and exhaust ports are so big in a CHEVET(of all things). 503 chevy with an 871 overdriven 25% with alum bowtie heads in a 19ft hallet jet boat. turbo 60trim 302 SB ford in a 95 hatch back, 341 modular motor with KB twin rotor in a 2004 cobra, straight axle conversion in the rear with and automatic on 25lbs of boost and 680 RWHP, 2003 ford lightining with a KB supercharger, DMP trans, DMP heads and 125 shot of nitrous low 11sec street truck, just a few of the projects in the past. so my 4mill isnt the biggest HP. lol

OK! lol, my fast dream world ehhh? sound like you have a complex of being fast? I remember watching you son try to kick that 20mill, JAY had to come over and show him how its done after watching 50 kick attempts. big HP? what... you trying to ask me what I think big HP is? ummmm 900 hp bbc on mechanical hillborn in an altered ridged chassis or a comp rail running a 730 hp 413 small block? lol IDK. 406 on alky with water jackets filled with block epoxy because the intake runners and exhaust ports are so big in a CHEVET(of all things). 503 chevy with an 871 overdriven 25% with alum bowtie heads in a 19ft hallet jet boat. turbo 60trim 302 SB ford in a 95 hatch back, 341 modular motor with KB twin rotor in a 2004 cobra, straight axle conversion in the rear with and automatic on 25lbs of boost and 680 RWHP, 2003 ford lightining with a KB supercharger, DMP trans, DMP heads and 125 shot of nitrous low 11sec street truck, just a few of the projects in the past. so my 4mill isnt the biggest HP. lol

Oh wait, these are all my projects, my friend, I have partisipated in alot of high horsepower or air ride aplications, you would freek at the sight or a 27 ft pt cruzer with a 9000 HP fighter turbine. or a twin 110mm turbos( for those who dont know, these are HUGE!) on a full alum 430 small block, 3800HP, the motech computer cost more that most REALLY nice drag bikes, or Robby Gordons baja 1000 truck. just a few of the projects that I was able to be a part in.

So what about the race??????

The more I read the things you post I think you might have some MENTAL PROBLEMS.No one is that stupid.

You have never heard me say one thing about who we have beat.I don't even want to claim that we beat you because that is beating no one.LOL

You might have a little short man syndrome.LOL

Oh wait, these are all my projects, my friend, I have partisipated in alot of high horsepower or air ride aplications, you would freek at the sight or a 27 ft pt cruzer with a 9000 HP fighter turbine. or a twin 110mm turbos( for those who dont know, these are HUGE!) on a full alum 430 small block, 3800HP, the motech computer cost more that most REALLY nice drag bikes, or Robby Gordons baja 1000 truck. just a few of the projects that I was able to be a part in.

What is wrong with You???????????????????????lol

So what about the race??????

The more I read the things you post I think you might have some MENTAL PROBLEMS.No one is that stupid.

You have never heard me say one thing about who we have beat.I don't even want to claim that we beat you because that is beating no one.LOL

You might have a little short man syndrome.LOL

I have mental problems? OK...HAHAHA, your insinuating that anyone would have to be stupid to belive what ive wrote? get a life dude, I have been building custom rides for years, im not here to brag, you asked what I thought big horsepower is, Ill see ya out there on my SLOW 4PISSER haha, im gonna have that pin striped on my bike. I always thought you looked up tight, I like your little test gas tank too, does that test your PVL as well? :poop: :DDRrocks::beercheers: im outa this thread.

I have mental problems? OK...HAHAHA, your insinuating that anyone would have to be stupid to belive what ive wrote? get a life dude, I have been building custom rides for years, im not here to brag, you asked what I thought big horsepower is, Ill see ya out there on my SLOW 4PISSER haha, im gonna have that pin striped on my bike. I always thought you looked up tight, I like your little test gas tank too, does that test your PVL as well? :poop: :DDRrocks::beercheers: im outa this thread.

Once again I am not smart enough to follow your Post.LOL

You might be watching us a little too much.lol

Edited by las vegas duner

And yet another post without answering my questions? 14mm? What does ours and we mean? Still waiting.

here are some links to vids of prez day

me vs quad rockets

me vs some guy and if you look to the far right you can see quad rockets bike. second race is jay on the blue lonestar and someone lol

me vs some 4stroke, I blew the tires off after the bike came out the hole.

cant tell who it is, de lahoya? tiger? rubdubs?

me vs someone

here are some links to vids of prez day

me vs quad rockets

me vs some guy and if you look to the far right you can see quad rockets bike. second race is jay on the blue lonestar and someone lol

me vs some 4stroke, I blew the tires off after the bike came out the hole.

cant tell who it is, de lahoya? tiger? rubdubs?

me vs someone

You were really fast in your dream world.lol

I have mental problems? OK...HAHAHA, your insinuating that anyone would have to be stupid to belive what ive wrote? get a life dude, I have been building custom rides for years, im not here to brag, you asked what I thought big horsepower is, Ill see ya out there on my SLOW 4PISSER haha, im gonna have that pin striped on my bike. I always thought you looked up tight, I like your little test gas tank too, does that test your PVL as well? :poop: :ban-split::blink: im outa this thread.

Okay I will bite.What is the little test gas tank you are talking about?