any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

you act like your entitled to an answer from me, GET REAL. I dont need to say anything to anyone about anything. next thing you know your gonna want to know how to degree a motor. you just dont give out that information.

So finally a answer...kinda. Since you won't answer I will, You don't have a 14mm, just somebody you know has one and you like to claim other peoples stuff as yours(well part yours). "ill jockey my 14mill and bolw you a$$ out the water tooo hahahaha" So you want to reword that to say.."maybe my freind will let me ride his bike so that I can give you a decent race because my own bike is too slow" Sounds better. I try to deal with facts :blink:

As for the big horsepower, Your the one that said your 4mm makes "big Horsepower". But when questioned about it you only talked about ford lightnings and epoxy and some other babble. Remember the discussion was about your big horsepower 4mm?

As for the us and we comments. Your builder has put togeather alot of motors.... YOU can't say OUR'S or WE to any of them, because there not YOURS. Showing a picture of a tripple and saying ours just doesn't make sense because it isn't yours.... it's somebody's with more money then you. I know you would like to claim every inland bike as your's but the truth is, YOUR JUST SOME GUY WITH A INLAND 4MM, that's all, I know it's tough to hear, but face up to it you'll be better off in the long run.

No you don't owe me an answer to anything but when you jump on the internet and say my 4mm beat a lcp 12mm your gonna piss some ppl off. All personal things a side you don't throw a builders name out there like that, maybe your not smart enough to relize that but it's kinda of a unwritten rule. I've beaten alot of bikes and got beat by a few but wont say the builders name on the internet because it isn't fair to the builder. People watch races out there and sometimes decide to go with a certain builder because they see the way there bikes perform... but also somebody reads on the internet "my 4mm is faster then a so and so 12mm" then there gonna think, wow this guys bikes are fast or the other guys are slow. Which simply isn't the case here. Maybe you should think about what you do to YOUR builders name everytime you post bullshit on the internet.

Listen this thread has been fun and I can't wait for the cnote race next time were both out but now it's going nowhere. You wont answer direct questions because you can't admit the truth. And it's just getting too personal. So I'm pretty much out of this thread also. We'll see you at the hill next time.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE ARE SLOW, so come take my 100 bucks MR SERIOUS! HAHAHAHA, ill take my leg off so you have an advantage :blink::ban-split:

HEY!!,,,HEY,,,HEY!!!,,,, THATS CHEETING!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, extra weight reduction :P

Edited by Quadrockets

So finally a answer...kinda. Since you won't answer I will, You don't have a 14mm, just somebody you know has one and you like to claim other peoples stuff as yours(well part yours). "ill jockey my 14mill and bolw you a$$ out the water tooo hahahaha" So you want to reword that to say.."maybe my freind will let me ride his bike so that I can give you a decent race because my own bike is too slow" Sounds better. I try to deal with facts :dunno:

As for the big horsepower, Your the one that said your 4mm makes "big Horsepower". But when questioned about it you only talked about ford lightnings and epoxy and some other babble. Remember the discussion was about your big horsepower 4mm?

As for the us and we comments. Your builder has put togeather alot of motors.... YOU can't say OUR'S or WE to any of them, because there not YOURS. Showing a picture of a tripple and saying ours just doesn't make sense because it isn't yours.... it's somebody's with more money then you. I know you would like to claim every inland bike as your's but the truth is, YOUR JUST SOME GUY WITH A INLAND 4MM, that's all, I know it's tough to hear, but face up to it you'll be better off in the long run.

No you don't owe me an answer to anything but when you jump on the internet and say my 4mm beat a lcp 12mm your gonna piss some ppl off. All personal things a side you don't throw a builders name out there like that, maybe your not smart enough to relize that but it's kinda of a unwritten rule. I've beaten alot of bikes and got beat by a few but wont say the builders name on the internet because it isn't fair to the builder. People watch races out there and sometimes decide to go with a certain builder because they see the way there bikes perform... but also somebody reads on the internet "my 4mm is faster then a so and so 12mm" then there gonna think, wow this guys bikes are fast or the other guys are slow. Which simply isn't the case here. Maybe you should think about what you do to YOUR builders name everytime you post bullshit on the internet.

Listen this thread has been fun and I can't wait for the cnote race next time were both out but now it's going nowhere. You wont answer direct questions because you can't admit the truth. And it's just getting too personal. So I'm pretty much out of this thread also. We'll see you at the hill next time.

OH COME ON NOW!!!! JUST WHEN THINGS WERE GETTING INTERESTING!!!

PERSONAL MY a$$?!?! THIS IS JUST A GAME AND THESE ARE JUST TOYS!!!

don't quit now!!!

Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :ahhhhh: :driver::lol::lol: you watching this!!!

I have mental problems? OK...HAHAHA, your insinuating that anyone would have to be stupid to belive what ive wrote? get a life dude, I have been building custom rides for years, im not here to brag, you asked what I thought big horsepower is, Ill see ya out there on my SLOW 4PISSER haha, im gonna have that pin striped on my bike. I always thought you looked up tight, I like your little test gas tank too, does that test your PVL as well? :poop: :driver: :ahhhhh: im outa this thread.

Wow I didn't figure you for a quiter?!?!?!? I guess you can take your ball and bat and go home,,, now that the BIG boys are involved :dunno:

Hey jays bike is fast but when we raced I had a twisted crank and we didnt race this past weekend. I beat jays 7mill when it was in his stock frame. thats when my bike had no porting ect... I love jay and his bike is FAST. and yes i beat Manny's 10-12 mill SUPER CUB thats 72mm bore, I have beat LC performance 12mill cheetah in thier lonestar strut frame....ECT, I dont need to prove you that I will hole shot you too.

: :ahhhhh: so my bike is a super cub no it's 460 cc 10mil

No video proof but I watched the gun... and yes 10mph slower 68-70 depending on how far on the right you started. No toys r us.. top of the line.

The tripple snomo guy? lmoa, he was way out of his element(rigid). Out of all the fast bikes out there that bike would rank somewhere near the bottom(still ahead of you though). At the end of the day you guys still couldn't beat a 4mm..... Really? 1000cc's and nitrous and you can't beat the smallest drag bikes? It's not to late, you can always build a banshee and be competitive :)

Here'as my responce Just taken yesterday 76 mph off NOS,,,85 mph w/40 shot Just to set the record stright.

why u keep talkin top speed? its pointless. the winner is the one who get to the top first, you know, point A to point B 1st.

now stop this long long long post

It's a decent thread but shouldn't it be somewhere else. It's gone way beyond Dumont Happenings and only a hand full of people are participating in the bashing.

How a new place called BBB forum....Bashing, Bull Sh*t and Bench Racing! :beercheers::laughoff:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::lol: :argue: :coocoo:

It's a decent thread but shouldn't it be somewhere else. It's gone way beyond Dumont Happenings and only a hand full of people are participating in the bashing.

How a new place called BBB forum....Bashing, Bull Sh*t and Bench Racing! :beercheers::laughoff:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::lol: :argue: :coocoo:

I agree that there has been to much :blah::blah: but for the people who don't like it why do you read it?

The threads that I am not interested in I never click on them.LOL

why u keep talkin top speed? its pointless. the winner is the one who get to the top first, you know, point A to point B 1st.

now stop this long long long post

:dunno::old::cry: Didn't I say to set the record stright???? Undertow here said we were 10 mph slower than the shees at 68-70mph ?? so shees were running 78-80 mph??? Bottom line,,,, we ran pretty close with the shees,,,, Undertow---- Better take that radar gun back to toys are us.. :P unless you can PROVE YOUR MPH CLAIMS :surrender:

Edited by Quadrockets

:dunno::old::cry: Didn't I say to set the record stright???? Undertow here said we were 10 mph slower than the shees at 68-70mph ?? so shees were running 78-80 mph??? Bottom line,,,, we ran pretty close with the shees,,,, Undertow---- Better take that radar gun back to toys are us.. :P unless you can PROVE YOUR MPH CLAIMS :surrender:

This is useless to post but here goes.. Same radar gun you have, so you got yours at toys r us? And you see in the video about 100 feet to the right were the burm ends? Hell I think you can still see 3 starting ruts in the video... Thats where we were racing. Not were you posted this last video..... looks to be a way longer less steep run.

This is useless to post but here goes.. Same radar gun you have, so you got yours at toys r us? And you see in the video about 100 feet to the right were the burm ends? Hell I think you can still see 3 starting ruts in the video... Thats where we were racing. Not were you posted this last video..... looks to be a way longer less steep run.

NO!! same place we started most of the day, Presidents. look at all our other videos!! Do you have the tuning fork To calibrate your gun?? yea ,,,,,toys r us ,lol The ruts were too narrow for our bike to fit, No way for Kurt to get a good start, Our bike just didn't fit

NO!! same place we started most of the day, Presidents. look at all our other videos!! Do you have the tuning fork To calibrate your gun?? yea ,,,,,toys r us ,lol The ruts were too narrow for our bike to fit, No way for Kurt to get a good start, Our bike just didn't fit

yeah I know you didn't start in the ruts, about 5 feet over not 80.

You guys are amazing you get your a$$ handed to you by a 4 mil and you are back on here talking crap.

I know our radar gun is not as good as yours even if they are the same brand.LOL I guess if your bikes are so fast when your not racing anyone what happens when you race someone.CHOKE????

The video shows you guys are way to the right and have a longer hill.Remember you are suppose to be on the right side anyway.

The 68 to 70 was when you were racing Peg Leg and that was his bike going that fast not yours anyway I was being nice about your speed.

Also you don't have to go to the top of the hill for your gun to work if its like our toys r us gun.

If our gun is slower than the speed of your gun I guess the big banshees was running 90 to 100 mph.

Touche!!! My bad. I should know better than post an opinion! What was i thinking??? :old: :surrender:

:assblast:

it is funny you say we are bashing but you come on and do the bashing :dunno: i think we may have set a record do i get a gold metal :cry: you have to give it to Qr he built a quad at home that runs that fast at 1/2 the $$ IT takes to go that fast with a banshee and he did it him self he did not pay some one to build a bike for him :?: :assblast:

:surrender: i think we may have set a record do i get a gold metal :old: you have to give it to Qr he built a quad at home that runs that fast at 1/2 the $$ IT takes to go that fast with a banshee and he did it him self he did not pay some one to build a bike for him :?: :assblast:

it is funny you say we are bashing but you come on and do the bashing

????????????????????????????? :assblast::dunno::cry: :clown:

How a new place called BBB forum....Bashing, Bull Sh*t and Bench Racing! :blah::ninja:

:dunno::blah::blah::laughoff::laughoff::idiot::lol:

BBB....HAHAHAHAHAHA....I like that. :laughoff:

Here'as my responce Just taken yesterday 76 mph off NOS,,,85 mph w/40 shot Just to set the record stright.

im not here to talk any crap, ive been sitting on the toilet long enough :poop: , but YEA, you ar way to the right of where we run on banshee hill, IDK about length, but you can see that ridge on the right in the vid, thats where you come flyin up and the front of the bike takes flight.....lol thats where we race. Straight Up. PEACE

OH and the whole MPH thing, thats all good, but point A to point B the fastest WINS, this means your hole shot, your 60ft time(this is a 1/4 mile thing but you know what I mean) this has alot to do with the way the bike is set up and your traction, that GSXR would be perty fast if it was in a super streched out chassis with the wheels farther apart from front to back to allow the weight to get to the ground and not just blow the tires off. and yea, they are heavy, BUT! you have alot more torque than most smaller built banshee motors, like my 4mill, BUT! compared to the larger cheetah's and twisters...ect they are up in numbers. you get what I mean, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB ON ALL OUR BIKES! THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE!!!

You guys are amazing you get your a$$ handed to you by a 4 mil and you are back on here talking crap.

I know our radar gun is not as good as yours even if they are the same brand.LOL I guess if your bikes are so fast when your not racing anyone what happens when you race someone.CHOKE????

The video shows you guys are way to the right and have a longer hill.Remember you are suppose to be on the right side anyway.

The 68 to 70 was when you were racing Peg Leg and that was his bike going that fast not yours anyway I was being nice about your speed.

Also you don't have to go to the top of the hill for your gun to work if its like our toys r us gun.

If our gun is slower than the speed of your gun I guess the big banshees was running 90 to 100 mph.

Geezzzzzz?!?!?! Don't get your nickers in a bunch?!?!? Just wanted to back up any claims we make?!?!?

Take another look... our radar #s were done running the same place we ran Presidents. Pretty easy to see.. Why would I try and trick or fool anyone??? We didn't run the NOS every race either..

FYI,,,, These radar guns ARE more accurate with the object coming STRIGHT twards the gun

And read the captions for each video!! You still think we're talking crap???!?!?!? :ninja::laughoff::blah:

Edited by Quadrockets