ATandT wireless subscribers.................

Ive been wanting to get cell service @D for years now. I decided i would try a tracfone

on walmart.com, I found a special on a motorola phone for 9.96...shipped to the door with tax came to 13

dollars

here is what came in the box

DSCN1069.jpg

it even came with a douche belt clip, head phones and a car charger/

DSCN1072.jpg

it came free with 10 minutes, and I can add airtime with airtime cards, even over my phone. Anyway, the people at tracfone PROMISED me that i WILL get service @ D, and that if I dont, i can get my money back if I want.

so...here it goes..I will be leaving next wednesday, so I should know by next Wednesday night

:beercheers:

I called AT&T and told them about the lack of service outside of Baker and at Dumont. They said for everyone to call AT&T and complain!! Tell them other services work and you are going to switch if service is not available soon. The only way they consider new cell towers is by complaints of no service. SO CALL AT&T AND COMPLAIN

I DID! :think:

:slap:

:dunno:

:atv:

South Pole Rules :atv::nah::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

post-6164-1264619583_thumb.jpg

I called AT&T and told them about the lack of service outside of Baker and at Dumont. They said for everyone to call AT&T and complain!! Tell them other services work and you are going to switch if service is not available soon. The only way they consider new cell towers is by complaints of no service. SO CALL AT&T AND COMPLAIN

I DID! :think:

:slap:

:dunno:

:atv:

South Pole Rules :atv::nah::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

you have to remember why Verizon works out there. they have the contract for the emergency phones along the 127...thats the ONLY reason Verizon works at the D

I dont think the Govt is going to let anyone build a cell site in Death Valley. I did what you suggested a couple years ago...called AT and T, wrote letters..

fuggers never called or wrote me back either

I like AT and T except for the Dumont slip up.....for almost 13 dollars, and an aircard whenever i want to use the phone, ill settle with that , as it is cheaper for me to do that, than to switch over to Verizon (the wife and I have been with AT and T since before we got married back in 97, and have a killer rate plan that is no longer offered by either company)

you have to remember why Verizon works out there. they have the contract for the emergency phones along the 127...thats the ONLY reason Verizon works at the D

I dont think the Govt is going to let anyone build a cell site in Death Valley. I did what you suggested a couple years ago...called AT and T, wrote letters..

fuggers never called or wrote me back either

I like AT and T except for the Dumont slip up.....for almost 13 dollars, and an aircard whenever i want to use the phone, ill settle with that , as it is cheaper for me to do that, than to switch over to Verizon (the wife and I have been with AT and T since before we got married back in 97, and have a killer rate plan that is no longer offered by either company)

I myself like AT&T for the same reason. I have been with them since 1998 and the plan i have is no longer available. I can not even come close to upgrade with out paying double for a few extra minutes. Plus roll over rocks. I have over 5000 roll over available.

I'm in the same sinking boat,my plan is from the old Cingular days 1000 mins anytime nation wide and rollover mins for $39 a month. I'll have to get one of those pay as you go plans just for my trips. Man I think that would be a great business idea to sell pre paid cell phones at the Dunes. :flipoff::lol::lol:

Did i just say that out loud, oh well good luck if you make millions off my idea. Please send me my 25% For the idea. :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance:

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

IF YOU NEED A TRANS IN YOUR RAIL "GO SEE CAL"

IF YOU NEED A TOW "GO SEE CAL"

IF YOU CAN OF GAS OR YOU SOMEONE TO SPANK YOUR A55

GO SEE CAL,GO SEE CAL,GO SEE CAL

THE TWO GUYS STUCK IN THE BACK OF THE RAIL ARE MY BROTHER AND DAD AND YEA THEY ARE "CAL" AND "CAL"

HOW MANY FATHER AND SONS HANG OUT ALL THE TIME??

STEP UP! OR STEP OFF! "BE A MAN" HUG YOUR FAMILY

PEACE OUT THE "TERMITESLAYER"

Edited by termiteslayer

I'm in the same sinking boat,my plan is from the old Cingular days 1000 mins anytime nation wide and rollover mins for $39 a month. I'll have to get one of those pay as you go plans just for my trips. Man I think that would be a great business idea to sell pre paid cell phones at the Dunes. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did i just say that out loud, oh well good luck if you make millions off my idea. Please send me my 25% or the idea. :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance: :hatdance:

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

PEACE OUT THE "TERMITESLAYER"

post-6164-1264781777_thumb.jpg

post-6164-1264782631_thumb.jpg

well, the tracfone didnt work At the D

after spending an hour on the phone with tracfone while i was @ the north pole...i found out that the phone i had didnt have the sim card needed to work

they were going to send it to me too, but needed an address in Baker to send it to.

i just had them mail it to me at the house.

I will try it next time