Cool little video of Greg Biffle at Dumont

HappyHour

I heard that just before the Vegas race last year Biffle and his "posse" were at Dumont and he blew holes in several rented Motorhomes with a potato gun. That's a high class guy right there :clown: :flipoff: :hatdance:

Edited by ynot

Great. Now every red neck will be heading to Dumont. J/K. That was actually very cool. Good Find. :lol:

Yep, lots of RedNecks in Vancouver, Washington. :flipoff: Just because you can wheel a car around 200mph for four hours at a time doesn't mean you're from the South East. :lol:

Biffle is a bad mofo, just hate that he drives for Roush. He's got the skills and style to do better with another organization.

We actually got to meet him about 6 years ago. We raced comp hill with him for an hour on the banshees. Sat around and talked at the bottom of comp. Seemed like a real kicked back nice guy.

I heard that just before the Vegas race last year Biffle and his "posse" were at Dumont and he blew holes in several rented Motorhomes with a potato gun. That's a high class guy right there :clown: :flipoff: :hatdance:

jack :lol:

I am sure he paid for the damage ! Biff is a cool dude and extreamly talented , nice Video

Yep, lots of RedNecks in Vancouver, Washington. :lol: Just because you can wheel a car around 200mph for four hours at a time doesn't mean you're from the South East. :lol:

Biffle is a bad mofo, just hate that he drives for Roush. He's got the skills and style to do better with another organization.

Never said he was a redneck. Just making a joke about the red neck fallowing of Nascar. Come on Vic. I know you can joke around. :flipoff:

Yep, lots of RedNecks in Vancouver, Washington. :lol: Just because you can wheel a car around 200mph for four hours at a time doesn't mean you're from the South East. :lol:

He was poking some fun at me.. seeings I am from Vancouver, Wa and all!! And I love NASCAR and used to game my horseys.. and have been known to listen to a little bit o country.. and throw down a two step and a line dance occasionally.. kind of an inside joke.. I used to party with Biffle at his bar in Vancouver and watch him race at the old P.I.R :hatdance: Mike says I need horns on my helmet like Cole's not spikes :flipoff:;)

I thought it was being implied that Biffle was a RedNeck and just wanted to point out that the drivers, and fans, like all Americans, come from all over. Surely you Vegas folks have heard of the Busch brothers??? :banghead: And from Cali some folks by the names of Harvick, Mears, Johnson, Gordon, Gordon, etc., New Jersey-Truex Jr, the list goes on forever. Check out the link I provided.

My whole point was that there must be alot of damn RedNecks in America because NASCAR is the No. 1 spectator sport - holding 17 of the top 20 highest attended sporting events in the U.S., and is the No. 2 rated regular-season sport on television. NASCAR races are broadcast in more than 150 countries and in 20 languages. NASCAR fans are the most brand loyal in all of sports, and as a result more Fortune 500 companies participate in NASCAR than any other sport.

It's funny how there is still such a misconception about the fan base. NASCAR is second to the NFL in television viewership but beats MLB, NBA, NHL, combined! Not that it provides any clout but auto racing as a whole is the THIRD most populat sport WORLDWIDE. Must be alot of closet fans because no matter what type of forum we are members of folks portray NASCAR fans as backwoods or some other negative light. :banghead:

I just thought I could act all butt hurt about being a RedNeck :hatdance: like other folks on here get to act when Obama, and whatnot get brought up in the conversation. :B

My hair's turning white,

my neck's always been red,

my collar's still blue... :usa::usa::usa:

Proud to be an American. And NASCAR is at the heart of it all. I rest my case. :banghead:

This might intrest you...