Congrats on a great Regatta

sandawg

i have been driving around all day laughing about the weekend, damn that was a good time! found some pics of some of the things folks have been talkin about: petes clothesline, "racin thirsty", duct taped flashlight to the the head, streakin, crashes, etc. did anyone get a pic of the dog "voting" on his favorite bike, at the show and shine..... :beercheers::rockwoot::laughing: i wish i could have gotten that on video, ten thousand dollar winner for sure.

so many things happened during the weekend, i cant even remember. things just keep popping into my head. what a blast it was.

P1301433.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

P1301359.jpg

P1301369.jpg

P1301417.jpg

IMG_1648copy.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great weekend!

Lots of laughs :lol:

Great runs.. nothing like having Randizzle on your tail to make you go even faster :atv: I hope to see that video!!

JR - your girl does bad azz on a quad... I forgot to metion I don't like the tall dunes... I couldn't believe it when we dropped into superbowl :headbang1: that was my first time in there on a quad! GREAT ride! Jorge.. he does so lead! :laughing:

Miss99 is my new hero! Not only does she drive the wheels off the rail.. but she two wheels as well! :headbang1:

Smoking Al --- four words --- HEAVEN ON A BUN! :eat:

Chris on venders row... thanks for being out there and saving my dune trip with the new tube! You ROCK!

Dan - it was great meeting you and getting to go on a half a run anyways.

Ricky Bobby :dayum::dope::lol::lol::lol: Come on... all the chicks wanna see it again... come on!! :lol: legendary!

Finally got to go in a quick rail run that ended in three HUGE wheelies.. and no I didn't cry :laughing:

Razor the attack dog did really great with all the new people, I can't believe he is even the same dog.

Next year Skyz "Team Chick" except I still have to find a :atc: :dope::dope:

Great weekend for sure!

hello jodi :hello: hell ya im proud of my girl out of all my friends girls shes the only one that will ride with the pack.... :idea: jodi don't say you don't like the big dunes because you kicked :booty: in every single hill i think a lil more practise & tips you will rock all dumont with out a thought....well im glad you were able to ride in the bowl man thats bad :booty: going around tht thing @ full throttle....well hope to do it again pres weekend :MBdance:

It was also nice to see some peeps from before like Mike thanks for leading us on that bad :booty: ride to the north pole :assblast: ,also it was nice to see Jackster again great person :driver:

also got to meat new members Rushjunkie,the Alaskan,cole & was also able to put faces into screen names what a blast can't wait for next year :atc:

The Regatta ruled!! From running around chatting it up with people, to watching the races...it was so much fun!

I met lots of new people and laughed my butt off most of the time.

Me and my friend Christina went on a night ride Sat. night, my first night ride that far out in the dunes, then just chilled and bs'd at the South Pole.

Went on a fast Rzr ride Sunday after the parachute shenanigans, I got pics, but my camera died! That almost had me crying. I wanted to try it, but I got told no...lol. Even funnier when they tied it on the Rzr and he almost came off the ground, and he couldn't turn around to come back to camp.

It really was such a great weekend. I hope to have that much fun in 2 weeks!

Edited by NicoleinVegas

oh how i enjoy reliving the weekend through photos, the best part is, its almost like i am still there, since i am enjoying a Smokin Al's bbq sammich. thanks Al for the monster 5lb's of BBQ to go! lol! hittin the spot right about now! :MBdance::eat:

if you know how to get to the house c'mon over, i will share i suppose!

thats the pic I was talking about. I wanna know who the guy is on the ground laughing his a$$ off!! As drunk as i was I am surprised those pics turned out! lol

you were drunk?? :MBdance: that was a super fun night.

i like Anna's comment. "You can tell when Pete is drunk when his eyes are as red and freckled as his skin" :drunk2:

hahaha like I said great night!

Oh and Sunday there were 2 guys messing around on Banshee...those quads were so stinkin fast! Wow, it was impressive.

Hey ! That was my son and I. The Quads are Gsxr1000/DS650 conversions, We were testing a new NOS bike and tires. We have a friendly Grudge race with Turbo Bruce Presidents weekend.

Mike in the "TRICK" car stopped by and said hi. Sorry Mike we didn't hook up with ya for that dune ride. Kurt made 25 plus passes and could only take a short dune ride with the ol'man..lol He said his arms felt like Popeye arms!!lol..lol... He just couldn't hang on anymore,,lol

GREAT to see the TRICK car is no longer for sale :MBdance:

Hope to see ya all Presidents!!!!

Edited by Quadrockets

i have been driving around all day laughing about the weekend, damn that was a good time! found some pics of some of the things folks have been talkin about: petes clothesline, "racin thirsty", duct taped flashlight to the the head, streakin, crashes, etc. did anyone get a pic of the dog "voting" on his favorite bike, at the show and shine..... :MBdance::driver::headbang1: i wish i could have gotten that on video, ten thousand dollar winner for sure.

so many things happened during the weekend, i cant even remember. things just keep popping into my head. what a blast it was.

I think alot of us were there were sooo many great moments! glad to meet you and the wife you guys were awesome!

You guys and gals are a great group of peeps!! This was our first trip camping with DDR, and the family and I had a great time. My kids (red and green quads) had a blast on the track when nobody was racing. It was great meeting alot of you. Dez and I had soooo much fun around the fire at the BIG screen Saturday night :cheesebong: !! Can't wait to do it again.....I think im in the market for a 70 :MBdance:

thats cool second to last pic,@ the bottom left you can see Jackster & me on our :atc: by the way nice clean :atc: Jackster :MBdance:

Thanks JR good seeing ya out there. Was going going to have you and your lady meet my wife.She is a chilanga from DE EFE. and swears she has never seen any mexicans out at Dumont. Unless you are Latino and from South America. Next time we will hook up.

Thanks JR good seeing ya out there. Was going going to have you and your lady meet my wife.She is a chilanga from DE EFE. and swears she has never seen any mexicans out at Dumont. Unless you are Latino and from South America. Next time we will hook up.

That is my mexican in the white and black about to race...lol. My friend got about two hundred pics...I will post more tomorrow.

Hey ! That was my son and I. The Quads are Gsxr1000/DS650 conversions, We were testing a new NOS bike and tires. We have a friendly Grudge race with Turbo Bruce Presidents weekend.

Mike in the "TRICK" car stopped by and said hi. Sorry Mike we didn't hook up with ya for that dune ride. Kurt made 25 plus passes and could only take a short dune ride with the ol'man..lol He said his arms felt like Popeye arms!!lol..lol... He just couldn't hang on anymore,,lol

GREAT to see the TRICK car is no longer for sale :MBdance:

Hope to see ya all Presidents!!!!

Awesome, yeah we were the Rzr and quads that came up the hill when you had the speed gun out...yeah you guys were hauling!!

hell ya bro anytime,you should of said something my girl is cool peeps shes a lil shy @ first but it goes away in minutes :driver: & defenetly yes i am :headbang1: im from sinaloa close to mazatlan & my girl is from juadalagara,hey i almost forgot jorge is a chilango too but he tries to hard to be white :headbang1: ....i also seen a couple of :laughing: there besides me & my girl....maybe we can hook up for pres weekend..... :MBdance:

I think alot of us were there were sooo many great moments! glad to meet you and the wife you guys were awesome!

nice meeting you too man, we need to hang out again sometime!

Neal those pics are lookin great buddy! nice stuff!

You guys and gals are a great group of peeps!! This was our first trip camping with DDR, and the family and I had a great time. My kids (red and green quads) had a blast on the track when nobody was racing. It was great meeting alot of you. Dez and I had soooo much fun around the fire at the BIG screen Saturday night :cheesebong: !! Can't wait to do it again.....I think im in the market for a 70 :headbang1:

Great meeting you guys. :MBdance: Lookin forward to hangin out some more together. :headbang1:

Still working on my photos, here is a few samples.

Neal you took some amazing shots. You have amazing talent. I can't wait to see the rest of em. :driver: