Congrats on a great Regatta

sandawg

Here are a few videos, had a blast! Great event, the staff was super friendly and made us feel like part of the DDR family, thanxs for some great memories..

Great meeting you guys, Chris. Thanks for taking the pics and videos. We will definitley see you in March! :MBdance:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great weekend!

Lots of laughs :booty:

Great runs.. nothing like having Randizzle on your tail to make you go even faster :dope: I hope to see that video!!

JR - your girl does bad azz on a quad... I forgot to metion I don't like the tall dunes... I couldn't believe it when we dropped into superbowl :MBdance: that was my first time in there on a quad! GREAT ride! Jorge.. he does so lead! :headbang1:

Miss99 is my new hero! Not only does she drive the wheels off the rail.. but she two wheels as well! :driver:

Smoking Al --- four words --- HEAVEN ON A BUN! :eat:

Chris on venders row... thanks for being out there and saving my dune trip with the new tube! You ROCK!

Dan - it was great meeting you and getting to go on a half a run anyways.

Ricky Bobby :assblast::hello::booty::idea::dope: Come on... all the chicks wanna see it again... come on!! :dope: legendary!

Finally got to go in a quick rail run that ended in three HUGE wheelies.. and no I didn't cry :headbang1:

Razor the attack dog did really great with all the new people, I can't believe he is even the same dog.

Next year Skyz "Team Chick" except I still have to find a :atc: :dayum::booty:

Great weekend for sure!

Yes started out good till you had to go and get a flat then jinx that corner so i wadded up :laughing:

I thought you had a 70 in the works..... :laughing:

hell ya bro anytime,you should of said something my girl is cool peeps shes a lil shy @ first but it goes away in minutes :laughing: & defenetly yes i am :assblast: im from sinaloa close to mazatlan & my girl is from juadalagara,hey i almost forgot jorge is a chilango too but he tries to hard to be white :laughing: ....i also seen a couple of :hello: there besides me & my girl....maybe we can hook up for pres weekend..... :MBdance:

:driver::headbang1::headbang1:

Great meeting you guys. :slap: Lookin forward to hangin out some more together. :laughoff:

Neal you took some amazing shots. You have amazing talent. I can't wait to see the rest of em. :atv:

Thanks for the compliment Pete. Pressure is on me now, I have seen some great photos already.

I gotta get working on my 70 now for the tres regatta. It took a lil beating this last weekend. :atv:

What?>???? that thing ROCKED!!!!!!!! you need to slow it down so I can keep up!!! :slap:

:laughoff:

Edited by POULE43

What?>???? that thing ROCKED!!!!!!!! you need to slow it down so I can keep up!!! :slap:

:laughoff:

hahaa yeah it ran damn good I thought...until TravisM from Sterdy and Ronster busted out what they had. :dayum::beat::dope: yeesh! :atv:

I need to fix or replace that pipe. It started rattling and leaking at the head, then my rectifier started crappin out at night so no lights, then my headlight fell the eff off during the main event race. haha

Yes started out good till you had to go and get a flat then jinx that corner so i wadded up :slap:

I thought you had a 70 in the works..... :dayum:

:atv: I avoided that jinxed little witch's eye turn the rest of the weekend! Just turned off right before it! :laughoff:

I did, the one deal fell through... So still looking.. hunting and searching! I am hoping to have one for Prez weekend!

Edited by sand chick

thats the pic I was talking about. I wanna know who the guy is on the ground laughing his a$$ off!! As drunk as i was I am surprised those pics turned out! lol

That was me on the ground laughing!!! I think I still hurt from laughing so hard. That was the best pack of cigarettes and $5 I ever spent.

But seriuosly, I had an absolute blast. I've seen the group in Glamis and always thought it would be fun to get a 70 to play with but never did. I picked up my 70 a week or 2 before the event and now I'm hooked. I already picked up a new motor and I'll be picking up some new parts next week.

Good people, good fun, good friends, and a great time. You DDR guys sure know how to put on a CLASS A EVENT!!!

Thanks for everything!!!

dune run on the 70's

ok, what am I doing wrong. I was able to post pics and now they won't go into the post?

Browse

add this attachment

wait for it to load and then click add to post

Right?

Yes... basically the board "times out" while waiting to recieve such large photos. Its best to keep them around the 1024x768 mark.. or link them from a gallery such as photobucket or some place like that.