clean and greet! comp trash issue again!

kobe07

I personally started another post with a trash challenge to all members in November and I have read many posts on the trash issue at comp. Everyone takes time to go to the meet and greet on staurday. Lets start a new tradition to not only meet new people but help keep our beloved Dumont clean and open! We all know comp will be packed at night so this means tons of trash in the morning! Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will be out at comp about 8:30-9:00ish (depends on how many beers the night before) Would love to see more people take an hour out of the day and help!

I personally started another post with a trash challenge to all members in November and I have read many posts on the trash issue at comp. Everyone takes time to go to the meet and greet on staurday. Lets start a new tradition to not only meet new people but help keep our beloved Dumont clean and open! We all know comp will be packed at night so this means tons of trash in the morning! Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will be out at comp about 8:30-9:00ish (depends on how many beers the night before) Would love to see more people take an hour out of the day and help!

Great idea. I will bring my kids over to help.

Well I'd help, but we'll will only be there for less than a day on Saturday so I'm out. :mischevious: There's barley any time to play let alone pick up other a$$hats' trash. Hopefully more weekend goers will cruise over to help. Great idea especially on the big weekends. Comp needs it.

An even better idea would be for people to hand out trash bags at comp at night to prevent the problem in the first place.

i covered alot of ground this last trip and i saw alot of trash all over and i tried to pick up as much as i could exspiecaly glass bottles when will people stop bringing these i love bottled beer but its not worth the fine. i will be there for the clean up weekend