Accidents President's Day Weekend

Kitcat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was 12 feet away at 8:30 at night almost hit my f-in truck with my 9 month daughter in it i was at the wreck before the ranger, He was not hurt I was going to kill Him!

with all due repect the guy is in the hospital with a long recovery please have enough respect to shut the fk up. He does have friends on here in fact I think one of his best friends is a memeber and almost all the people he camps with are members too so show some respect thanks!!! BTW how are you so certin this is the same guy. from what i hear there were a few cras that looked like his in fact read through the post there is a pic of a car that looks just like his that was there same weekend but guess what it WASNT. either way your fine and he isnt . RESPECT!!!!!

Edited by che che DD

He was 12 feet away at 8:30 at night almost hit my f-in truck with my 9 month daughter in it i was at the wreck before the ranger, He was not hurt I was going to kill Him!

Danny's car landed on its roof and blood everywhere!!!! so how the fk can someone not be hurt with being on the roof and blood????

Edited by Moparskin18

As the first post states I too am wondering what happened to the sand car that was tipped on it side on the big dune. It was on the big dune up from bathroom 7. I think it was a silver sand car. It looked like he was on his way down the hill and just turned on it side. I think this was the one in question from the first post.

Glad to hear Danny is doing better.

My uncle that got medivaced out last sat is out of ICU and at home today. He is banged up but at least he is home. Couple of months he will be ready to go again he says.. :rockwoot:

Griz

As the first post states I too am wondering what happened to the sand car that was tipped on it side on the big dune. It was on the big dune up from bathroom 7. I think it was a silver sand car. It looked like he was on his way down the hill and just turned on it side. I think this was the one in question from the first post.

Glad to hear Danny is doing better.

My uncle that got medivaced out last sat is out of ICU and at home today. He is banged up but at least he is home. Couple of months he will be ready to go again he says.. :rockwoot:

Griz

Glad to hear your incle is home Griz.. !!!!

his car landed on its roof and blood everywhere!!!! so how the fk can someone not be hurt with being on the roof and blood????

what I was trying to say was.

He was 12 feet away from the entrance at 8:30 at night, at the most crowded part of the night almost hit my f-in truck with my 9 month daughter in it, i was at the wreck before the ranger, if he was not hurt, I was going to kill Him! I have been going to Dumont for 34 years and he should have not been traveling at the speed at that area.

When I came around the turn all you could see was the wind shield broke out and some women standing there missing a shoe, then a ranger on a quad showed up.

What was he thinking?

what I was trying to say was.

He was 12 feet away from the entrance at 8:30 at night, at the most crowded part of the night almost hit my f-in truck with my 9 month daughter in it, i was at the wreck before the ranger, if he was not hurt, I was going to kill Him! I have been going to Dumont for 34 years and he should have not been traveling at the speed at that area.

When I came around the turn all you could see was the wind shield broke out and some women standing there missing a shoe, then a ranger on a quad showed up.

What was he thinking?

I have nothing nice to say so Im not going to say anything at all!!!!!!! but his windshield isnt broke out... Just sayin..

Edited by che che DD

Thanks Pete - yeah no drama on my thread! :lol::lol:

I'm glad Danny is doing better. And Griz's uncle too! :clap::clap:

Yeah, the accident our camp saw was during the day on the big dune (near the white #6 on the map in a previous post). We tried to get a close look, but couldn't see much with the binoculars. I think we're all getting old because none of us could keep the binoculars still. I didn't see a medivac, so hopefully everyone was ok from that accident. :D