Lost dog, Silver Yorkie

Hello everyone, during Presidents weekend my Yorkie was let loose, and she got scared and ran away. if anyone by chance has seen her, or knows anybody who may know any info, please call me at 702-354-8727

She is a medium sized yorkie, silver hair, with reddish blond on the head. She has a teal green collar on with rabies tag. She is about 13 to 15 pounds.

She was last seen satuday afternoon.

I saw a Yorkie outside of a camp with no supervision on sunday. It was very near the Jeep club camp. The dog did not appear to be 12-14 lbs though so it may not have been your dog. I have a Yorkie so I noticed it. Sorry now I did not go check on it. Hope you find your dog.

we searched for her for 3 days and 2 nights. Anybody with an animal will know how heart breaking it is to return home, and have to see all her toys. I'd just like to know if someone picked her up, or if she is still out there roughing it at Dumont Dunes.

If I don't hear anything, we plan on heading back out there on Thursday, Feb 18th.

I'd appreciate any help, Thanks..

Gayla

keep looking, if you go back out take something with her scent on it and fire up the bbq and let something cook all day. that scent will travel far. keep your hopes up. i lost my lab out at armagosa four weeks ago i think when we had all that rain and the low temps were in the 20's and highs in the 40's. she was out there for six nights and seven days. i went out and looked for her for three days on and off. she ended up showing back up at the dunes seven days later. somebody was out there riding and she was laying by there truck when they got back. i read a lot about missing animals and they said that they almost always go back near the spot they were missing from. sometimes it just takes a while. they also said the owners usually give up before the animal does, dont under estimate your pet. my dog is nine so she is no young pup.

keep looking, if you go back out take something with her scent on it and fire up the bbq and let something cook all day. that scent will travel far. keep your hopes up. i lost my lab out at armagosa four weeks ago i think when we had all that rain and the low temps were in the 20's and highs in the 40's. she was out there for six nights and seven days. i went out and looked for her for three days on and off. she ended up showing back up at the dunes seven days later. somebody was out there riding and she was laying by there truck when they got back. i read a lot about missing animals and they said that they almost always go back near the spot they were missing from. sometimes it just takes a while. they also said the owners usually give up before the animal does, dont under estimate your pet. my dog is nine so she is no young pup.

Thank you so much. We are heading back out there tomorrow, instead of Thursday. I surly hope she came back down from the dunes if that's where she went, now that all the noise is gone.

Thank you so much. We are heading back out there tomorrow, instead of Thursday. I surly hope she came back down from the dunes if that's where she went, now that all the noise is gone.

Look down around the river in the bushes along it. rthey will hide down there to keep away from predators and the smell of the river probably covers their scent and allows them to drink. I know a cpl found their dog after 7 days missing down there. Good Luck

we searched for her for 3 days and 2 nights. Anybody with an animal will know how heart breaking it is to return home, and have to see all her toys. I'd just like to know if someone picked her up, or if she is still out there roughing it at Dumont Dunes.

If I don't hear anything, we plan on heading back out there on Thursday, Feb 18th.

I'd appreciate any help, Thanks..

Gayla

really sorry about your yorkie missing. my friends have a yorkie and they are so small and fragile. :MBdance: