8 year old big crash on sunday

Tmoney

an 8 year old on a 250cc atv caught a lot of air and flew straight into the ground. and then the quad fell on top of him. dont no what happened after that. :beercheers::DDRrocks:

yup i heard that on comp sun night from chris he saw the hole thing & was the first one to get to the boy,he said the grandpa just wanted to pick him up & put him in a buggy like if it was no big deal....chris said that the boy crashed realy bad....hope hes ok....

The family was camped with our group, he has a fractured arm. They did have him immobilized onto a backboard and transported to the hospital.

Is that all that is wrong with him? He was bleeding from the nose and mouth and his chest and back were bad?

The family was camped with our group, he has a fractured arm. They did have him immobilized onto a backboard and transported to the hospital.

my dad is chris and he said that the kid got a lot of air and got crushed by the quad

I would question an 8 year old on a 250 too but I have seen a little 8 year old tear it up on a 250 and it was a chic...Go Sarah!!! That girl rocks of course she has a guide and stays right behind him the hole time =) sorry kinda :woo_hoo: