Super Glide 5th wheel Hitch

Danielle

We are selling our hitch .The hitch is great for short beds as you can do a 90 degree turn without getting out of the truck and manually lifting the handle. We live in Temecula , Ca but I also do travel to Las Vegas every 7 weeks.Please contact me if you would like more info.I will post pics soon and prices.I have a Pullrite SuperGlide 16K (part #3300) 5th wheel hitch with all parts.

It can handle a Maximun Gross Trailer Weight of 16,000 lbs. and Verticle Load Rating of 4,000 lbs..

The rails mount so that your truck bed is free of any obstructions.

These hitches are the only self adjusting hitches on the market and designed for Standard or Short Bed trucks.

It is about 3 years old but it is in great shape.

This hitch, rails and plates retail for over $2400 for all the components I have. You will be saving alot for a great hitch.

I am pretty firm on the price .Great hitch for a 5th wheel for a short bed truck. Be able to do a complete turn.

Need to sell ASAP.

951-234-2135

Thanks,

Danielle and Chris

951-234-2135

$750.00 on the Pullrite superglide hitch. All parts are there for installation.They sell for over $2,000.00

post-2199-1266812458_thumb.jpg

Edited by Danielle

WOW you all are still alive, good to see that.

:?: :DDRrocks::blah: Hello....Yes we are and doing very well..And You and the family? You do have our emails and our cells.And we both are on facebook but you probably arent. :smoker: Keep in touch.Hope everything is good for you. :beercheers:

so it could be a 16 or maybe an 18.

It is a 16 . And yes we pull it wth a lifted Ford F-350 and the trailer is a 37.5 CR weekend warrior. And

it always has pulled great.

Thanks Mark for helping. :rockwoot:

Edited by Danielle

• 6 months later...