Inyo PO POs in Tecopa Monday handing out tickets

Eliminator

i did read it .does that mean it is accurate???

i camped for years with richie and never once did i see him with shrooms.

as far as the dumping he said he stopped to dump fresh. do you have actual proof otherwise.

so if you actually knew more than a report you might be more informed

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :laughing: I dont know what to say. You get what you put in and people get what they deserve. I once heard his sister say He was having some bad luck I am a firm believer that luck has nothing to do with it KARMA does... I have so much I can say right now to throw this mother under the bus but I am not going to be that person anymore. and yea it was accurate coming from someone who has camped with Richie many times too

Edited by che che DD

i did read it .does that mean it is accurate???

i camped for years with richie and never once did i see him with shrooms.

as far as the dumping he said he stopped to dump fresh. do you have actual proof otherwise.

so if you actually knew more than a report you might be more informed

consdering he banned bob for just posting the article and not backing himself up or just saying he was dummping fresh says guilty in my eyes... turddumpindunes.com

:laughing::think::finger: now thats some crazy :poop: right there....i don't know the guy but who gives a fack when this guy is putting a bad name for all of us duners,i can't believe this guy is running a dd.com & doing this :poop: ..... :thumb: now hes one of the big reason po po's are going to harass dunners for sometime :finger:

Wow :laughing: I dont know what to say. You get what you put in and people get what they deserve. I once heard his sister say He was having some bad luck I am a firm believer that luck has nothing to do with it KARMA does... I have so much I can say right now to throw this mother under the bus but I am not going to be that person anymore. and yea it was accurate coming from someone who has camped with Richie many times too

Had to go way back on this one.

So Charity have you read my duaghters food bog lately. Sweet potato enchiladas to die for.

:finger::thumb: And guys think girls are bitchie. :finger::lol:

:think:

Jeeze it sure is good to know my kids are riding around at Dumont while some effen shroomed out "alleged" poop dumper is out there driving a sand car! and god knows how many others in his group he shared them with ? and I always pull over to dump my freash water lol on second thought maybe he was just fertilizing next years crop of shrooms ?

Edited by stock 350

consdering he banned bob for just posting the article and not backing himself up or just saying he was dummping fresh says guilty in my eyes... turddumpindunes.com

LOL its ok I was banned twice. lol because I put in my :laughing:

MMMM sweet potato enchalads I want the recipe!!!!!!

Edited by che che DD

Wow, it took me a bit longer than most, but I saw the light. I am glad me and my daughter are out of that camp. It was a dark hole that has helped to end my short marriage. A bunch of people with low morals. No more dark pit for me. Ignorance is expensive.

DITTO!!!!!

Some posts made invisible at the request of a ddr member. I am in no way or form affiliated with those posts or know what was going on i am doing this from an admin side of things where a member polietly asked for some posts to be removed.

That is all carry on.

Which ones are invisible I can't see them. :beercheers: This must be a Rhino King thing.

I guess I could go back 4 pages and read this whole thread all over and try to figure it out.

:lol:

OK. All I know the you guys are totally bashing this Richie guy. I don't know him, and I have read and heard plenty of nasty things about him, however he is not the only one that does the dumping of tanks on the road and leaves trash around. I see it EVERY TIME we leave. Whether it is on the dirty road or on the highway. It pisses me off. The people of Tecopa have a right to be pissed also.

It is impossible to stop them. They are like little kids with no respect. They may get a ticket when caught. But, the second they think they are in the clear the WILL do it again. It's like they are getting away with something when Mom and Dad aren't looking

"But, it's only my fresh water". my azz. Most of us use what is left of our fresh water to clean the tanks out.

Ok carry on. :laughoff::coocoo::blah:

OK. All I know the you guys are totally bashing this Richie guy. I don't know him, and I have read and heard plenty of nasty things about him, however he is not the only one that does the dumping of tanks on the road and leaves trash around. .

Are you saying you knew he was dumping his tanks? and have seen him and others?

Regardless of its being Richie or not.... I really dont think that is the point... 1st point is he has not explained, defended or posted anything on the contrary. 2nd why ban someone asking questions about it as it does affect all of us (if not guilty). 3rd he has a website that promotes Dumont and 4th makes a living off of .... offroading...

I think these are more the points than anything... So Skyz I think u missed the bus on this topic. Probably would have went 1 page of some other yayhoo

Capt

Are you saying you knew he was dumping his tanks? and have seen him and others?

Regardless of its being Richie or not.... I really dont think that is the point... 1st point is he has not explained, defended or posted anything on the contrary. 2nd why ban someone asking questions about it as it does affect all of us (if not guilty). 3rd he has a website that promotes Dumont and 4th makes a living off of .... offroading...

I think these are more the points than anything... So Skyz I think u missed the bus on this topic. Probably would have went 1 page of some other yayhoo

Capt

OK I am going to type this really slow so that you can understand it better. NO! i did not say I knew or saw him dumping anything. I don't know him. But, yes I have seen others doing it. I should have been more clear in my choice of words.

I don't go DD.com , been there a few times and was very disappointed by the language and politics. So I stay away.

I also think this thread has gone in the :poop: ( no pun intended) and off topic just a bit. I am sorry that peeps are getting tickets and harassed coming down the Tecopa road. We always go that way. Hell, we may be next.

:beercheers:

Pack it in, Pack it out.

Edited by desertskyz

OK I am going to type this really slow so that you can understand it better. NO! i did not say I knew or saw him dumping anything. I don't know him. But, yes I have seen others doing it. I should have been more clear in my choice of words.

I don't go DD.com , been there a few times and was very disappointed by the language and politics. So I stay away.

I also think this thread has gone in the :poop: ( no pun intended) and off topic just a bit. I am sorry that peeps are getting tickets and harassed coming down the Tecopa road. We always go that way. Hell, we may be next.

:beercheers:

Pack it in, Pack it out.

Um sky where are these enchaladas??? help a sista out

ok ritchy a big fat :beercheers: to you ban me from your sight cause were talkin ?? no one flamed you i made no personnal attacks i was respectful. you cant hide like that you chicken sh*t. i know peeps on youir sight. you want to play cheesey fk it lets get cheesey just try to post on glamis dunes i dare ya :laughoff:

I dont have anything to say on this except I got some text that members were complaining about being deleted on www.dumontdunes.com on ddr... I checked and you were never banned from the site. You actually logged in the site last at 10:43 am March 5th. A little over an hour after you posted this. FYI

http://www.dumontdunes.com/index.php?showuser=126

Just trying to clear up any confusion on that.

Also I cannot speak on behalf for anyone else but I deleted the topic you posted bob. 50cal wasnt even aware of the post until I imformed him of it. I delete alot of stuff on the site. Nothing personal against you. Im an admin and thats what I do delete.

Thanks,

Jamie

www.dumontdunes.com

I dont have anything to say on this except I got some text that members were complaining about being deleted on www.dumontdunes.com on ddr... I checked and you were never banned from the site. You actually logged in the site last at 10:43 am March 5th. A little over an hour after you posted this. FYI

http://www.dumontdunes.com/index.php?showuser=126

Just trying to clear up any confusion on that.

Also I cannot speak on behalf for anyone else but I deleted the topic you posted bob. 50cal wasnt even aware of the post until I imformed him of it. I delete alot of stuff on the site. Nothing personal against you. Im an admin and thats what I do delete.

Thanks,

Jamie

www.dumontdunes.com

guess i should just start deleting random things around here then... How bout we start with every controversial topic in general chat... ohh wait... nope not happening..