Sent 5 teenagers to jail yesterday

Yesterday , I was out running. (I do triathlons) and I was n mile 3.5 or so....just a short run. I see 4 young men coming towards me. Hmmm....they should be in school? It 9 am......when one reaches up and tags a stop sign.

I m about 60 ft away by running towards tthem. At about 20 ft away I say " I ve been looking for you my whole life", he realizes whats about to happen and bolts. I say to him, he cant get away, that I run marathons...but he keeps going.

Long story short....I chased them for about 3 more miles. I get one charged with destruction of county property, and three charged with destruction of private property (the chase), and one charge with possesion and paraphnalia, and another they picked up during the chase with drug charges...and all 5 with truency.

They were tuff and vocal in hand cuffs but none of them wanted to go when they werent surrounded by 6 leos. I would have gladly not chased them.

The one that started has 3 or 4 previous charges so they are going to try and charge him (15 ) as an adult.

all before lunch.

btw, Im not a cop.....and cops tell me, I m one of the few people with a job more dangerous then theirs.

I ve been in a few gun situations and as scary as they are, if your more then 6 ft away, a$$hats like these kids have a real hard time hitting you. I ussually go for the weapon. I have a free collection of knives.

Anytime Im in the hood....Im careful. Compton....not bad, wattts, not bad, east wilmington= BAD...thats a scary a$$ place. No place in vegas even compares. Jackson ave isnt as bad as it seems.

These kids were from Silverado highschool...middle class thugs, one even tried to play that he had gun. His expression when I laughed and said, "what are you gonna do? Whats that?" was priceless. I was on him in that brief second. He actually got let go, cause I wanted the rest. The chase was just starting then and he actually hadnt done anything really wrong.

RIGHT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fence has been tagged about a dozen times along the side of my property. I can REALLY appreciate a story like this. My personal concept is to crawl out in my hedges one night, if I knew they were there, and use just the pellet gun, and nick the spray can in their hand :blink: . It would grenade paint all in their face, and then their "stupid parents" might figure out what their kids have been up to. I obviously have more than a pellet gun, but I don't think I could get in too much trouble if I got caught, with just a pellet gun. I figure if I was stealth enough :ban-split: , the wanna be thug wouldn't figure out what happened, as so I wouldn't have to worry about retaliation.

Way to go man! I have a few houses for sale on my street, if you'd like to be my neighbor :ban-split: