Powder coating in Vegas?

Vegas250rr

I am looking to get a frame blasted and powder coated (ATC 250r) in town, can anyone recommend a good shop that has reasonable prices, I am looking to have both tasks done by the same person because I do not own a blaster or a compressor capable of handling the job. :atc:

PM CaptKllm and see who his shop uses for PC they do a damn good job from what i have seen on Daves bike and products at the shop there.

Duanne at State of the Art Powdercoating 222-4738

Tell him David from Artistic Iron sent you.. he will take care of ya

Capt

Can he do a chassis?

yeah, he has a few pics of sand rail chassis on his site. I searched around with every damn PC place in vegas and he came in the same as one other one. 560 for blast and PC my raptor. everyone else was 600-900 :ahhhhh:

at the vegas powder coat i paid 345. that was to blast the frame, 4 rims, and 4 hubs. Then powder the rims and hubs. then do a sparkle granny smith powder on the banshee frame. And that was a three stage process. first was chrome, then the green, then the clear.

PCP Powder Coating Plus

3508 West Post Road

Las Vegas, NV 89118-3866

(702) 492-2003

ask for Adam or i believe John.....he did my quad and friends banshee......if your doing a generic color they can usually squeeze you in while cooking to too keep the costs down.

• 1 month later...

RAM PROLINE, 4685 copper sage st. suite B, lv nv 89115 702-396-4500. there basically at craig and lamb, they do totally bitchin work and blast and pc any and everything. :ban-split: they are behind atv cycle sports.

I use ram proline too. He does ceramic coating also, for headers, turbos, pistons coats for the crowns and skirts etc..... I take all my turbo systems to him for coating.

He can do chassis as well, and car trailers....I saw a trailer he did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Stay Away From Powder Coating Plus - PCP

Stay away, I had my chassis done there gave me a dog and pony show telling me that they would sandblast the car then chemically dip the chassis and it would not come off with beating it with a hammer, then they told me no problem doing a it under $2000, two days after i drop the car off they call me up saying it was going to be $3400, so i said I was taking to Brad at Ram-proline (Great Work) so they called me back saying that they can do this for $2800, I start to assemble the car and one of the arms starts to flake, I look and it is a raw brown look, i thought that is odd everthing is sandblasted,

I take the arm back and ask them was the car sandblasted, and they told me that they would not do a chassis without sandblasting it. I show them the arm and take a screw driver and the paint peels right off. They pull my paperwork and told me that the chassis was not blasted but it should be fine and that for since the car came in being Raw metal.

Everytime i touch the car with a jack or a rock hits it it flakes off.

I would stay away, From them It is now called Powder Coating Plus

PCP Powder Coating Plus

3508 West Post Road

Las Vegas, NV 89118-3866

(702) 492-2003

ask for Adam or i believe John.....he did my quad and friends banshee......if your doing a generic color they can usually squeeze you in while cooking to too keep the costs down.

If Adam tells you something BRING A RECORDER!

Stay away Far AWAY

If was a fast $3000 down the tubes will have to have it painted again.

RAM PROLINE, 4685 copper sage st. suite B, lv nv 89115 702-396-4500. there basically at craig and lamb, they do totally bitchin work and blast and pc any and everything. :ban-split: they are behind atv cycle sports.

X100

Stay Away From Powder Coating Plus - PCP

Stay away, I had my chassis done there gave me a dog and pony show telling me that they would sandblast the car then chemically dip the chassis and it would not come off with beating it with a hammer, then they told me no problem doing a it under $2000, two days after i drop the car off they call me up saying it was going to be $3400, so i said I was taking to Brad at Ram-proline (Great Work) so they called me back saying that they can do this for $2800, I start to assemble the car and one of the arms starts to flake, I look and it is a raw brown look, i thought that is odd everthing is sandblasted,

I take the arm back and ask them was the car sandblasted, and they told me that they would not do a chassis without sandblasting it. I show them the arm and take a screw driver and the paint peels right off. They pull my paperwork and told me that the chassis was not blasted but it should be fine and that for since the car came in being Raw metal.

Everytime i touch the car with a jack or a rock hits it it flakes off.

I would stay away, From them It is now called Powder Coating Plus

I wont even go into my story with Adam.... He is an a$$!!

Capt

yeah, he has a few pics of sand rail chassis on his site. I searched around with every damn PC place in vegas and he came in the same as one other one. 560 for blast and PC my raptor. everyone else was 600-900 :ahhhhh:

wow you guys up there have to pay alot for powder. young gun down in rancho cucamonga ca will blast and powder any color and yes candy to for $150 909 944 4156

wow you guys up there have to pay alot for powder. young gun down in rancho cucamonga ca will blast and powder any color and yes candy to for $150 909 944 4156

I agree it is worth the drive, not so much the money as it is to set my expectations, so I am not supprised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...