New SCU custom build super sized for me

sanddunesaddict

You gotta admit, it's been going pretty damn smooth so far. You have to expect something to slow the progress down. It's inevitable.

Keep on truckin, Bert. I know you'll get it all handled. Let me know if you need any help. I know you guys have to be getting close to burned out soon. laughing.gifblury.gif

You gotta admit, it's been going pretty damn smooth so far. You have to expect something to slow the progress down. It's inevitable.

Keep on truckin, Bert. I know you'll get it all handled. Let me know if you need any help. I know you guys have to be getting close to burned out soon. laughing.gif:blury:

I am going to guess to much cookies and milk being served over there and he wasnt concentrating on what he was doing:blury::peeps::grin::grin:

Capt

thanks for the awesome pics Pete

It was a very good shake down run/maiden voyage.

Very little issues and drove it in the trailer which is good for any weekend.

When did they get rid of all the whoops on the way to comp :think::yiah: !!!

Thanks for all the help from everyone that helped me.

I went and set up the springs and ride height tonight.Also scaled the car. :chat:

Well I dont believe the scale readings and I am going to get it to a CAT scale to confirm.

We put it on the scales twice after zeroing them out both times

I also stood on all 4 wheels 1 at a time after being on the scales and all 4 went up and back down to the original number.

If the weight is true which I will confirm hopefully tomorrow night I think I am going to have an animal of a car on my hands.

Here is the proof!!

sraptor.gif

1288662659722.jpg

1288662667011.jpg

lets hear it!!!! :stirthepot:

I forgot to post the pics of the fact that I have the worlds most expensive nap maker!!!

2010-10-31_14-51-42_530.jpg

2010-10-31_14-51-50_602.jpg

That's just too cute! :thumb:

That weight doesn't sound bad to me; A friend SU car with the subie comes in around 1800 with all the light duty economy options; I was thinking my v8 car was 2200-2400ish :dunno: never scaled it yet.

Well I dont believe the scale readings and I am going to get it to a CAT scale to confirm.

We put it on the scales twice after zeroing them out both times

I also stood on all 4 wheels 1 at a time after being on the scales and all 4 went up and back down to the original number.

If the weight is true which I will confirm hopefully tomorrow night I think I am going to have an animal of a car on my hands.

Here is the proof!!

sraptor.gif

1288662659722.jpg

1288662667011.jpg

lets hear it!!!! :stirthepot:

Haaaaa it is broke!!!! lol

think you had your trailer on it and not the car:stirthepot: where is the pic of the car and the scale readings at the same time?:assblast::laughing:

were is that scale?? want to weigh mine:woopitydoo:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Here, I got some video! lol

It's just a quick little crappy clip right after he unloaded it into the sand for the first time.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a3tmy5aPZs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a3tmy5aPZs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a3tmy5aPZs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>