Lucas Oil Offroad Racing Las Vegas Motor speedway

Saturday and Sunday March 6th&7th come out and watch short course offroad racing on a brand new 1 mile 10 turn track! High flying door to door action from the Green flag to the checker! You can see all the drivers and teams up close and personal in the pits.

Stop by the Daugherty Racing pits and see the #23 Magna Flow Pro-4 driven by Jerry Daugherty and the #23 Prolite unlimited driver by Myself, Aaron Daugherty.

Look forward to seeing the support of the Vegas Comunity, this is going to be a great event on an awesome track!

We could not do it without the support of our sponsors, Magna Flow Exhaust, Mastercraft Safety, Lucas Oil Products,Racin' Dirty apparel, K&N Filters, King Shocks, and Walker Evans racing wheels.

Edited by trickyLS-2racer

is it me or does the website for the Las Vegas Speed Way just totally suck!?! no info on the race next week. i saw on Lucas Oils site the price for tickets, but where do you purchase them? ever since i've moved out here and checked the speed way's site; i've always left bothered. looks like another great event here in vegas.

is it me or does the website for the Las Vegas Speed Way just totally suck!?! no info on the race next week. i saw on Lucas Oils site the price for tickets, but where do you purchase them? ever since i've moved out here and checked the speed way's site; i've always left bothered. looks like another great event here in vegas.

You can purchase the tickets on line at Lucasoiloffroad.com on at the gate $30 per day or $50 for the weekend it is some very exciting and intense racing! :ahhhhh:

We checked out the track while we were there for the Nascar race. The track looks awesome, but they don't look they are anywhere near ready with the grandstands and fan area. I'm sure they will be kicking into high gear this week ( I hope). See ya all out there! Go Bryce Menzies with the #7 Super Clean truck!!!!

Hey Pete, Thanks for the pictures! wait till you see the Pro-4 with the new wrap it looks pretty cool!!! Going to be a good weekend for sure im really stoked!!! :dunno:

Aaron, you've seen those pics before right? I think there are a few others on my Action Shutter website plus I have more on my computer if you guys are interested.

I saw Jerry's truck at the SSSS back in Sept with a different look. Is it the same wrap as then? Black?

I'll be sure to get plenty of new good pics of you guys in action on Sunday! :beercheers:

Aaron, you've seen those pics before right? I think there are a few others on my Action Shutter website plus I have more on my computer if you guys are interested.

I saw Jerry's truck at the SSSS back in Sept with a different look. Is it the same wrap as then? Black?

I'll be sure to get plenty of new good pics of you guys in action on Sunday! :beercheers:

Pete,

I did not know you had a website??!! I will have to check it out. Jerrys truck is back to yellow, Magnaflow exhaust is his title sponser and the wrap turned out pretty cool!