Clean up weekend 2010

jorgeloco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were pulling in Thursday night and staying till sunday noon ish.

Rumor has it the sand is smoooooooth

Pictured below is a sample of freshly wind blown groomed Dumont sand.

post-14-1268116008_thumb.jpg

Ok boys and girls when are you guys rolling in?

I am rolling some time friday night and staying till sunday noonish, We'll be camp some where between restroom 9 and 8 I am hopping to me some new faces this weekend.

cool jorge i'll be there with my chivas :surrender: rzr look forward to meeting you..

Were pulling in Thursday night and staying till sunday noon ish.

Rumor has it the sand is smoooooooth

Pictured below is a sample of freshly wind blown groomed Dumont sand.

post-14-1268116008_thumb.jpg

Rob, glad to see your going to be there on Friday. We can get some duning time in! I will be near #9 come by before you go out and get me or I will come looking for you either way let's dune!!

Rob, glad to see your going to be there on Friday. We can get some duning time in! I will be near #9 come by before you go out and get me or I will come looking for you either way let's dune!!

and on your way to get terry come by and pick me up!

everything is up in the air, i have a baby sitter and my pops has the days off not sure if i can make a weekend out of it or day trip or nothing......Timelines suck butt. My OG crew is not gonna make it so who can we do some ninja SXS rides with??

Ok boys and girls when are you guys rolling in?

I am rolling some time friday night and staying till sunday noonish, We'll be camp some where between restroom 9 and 8 I am hopping to me some new faces this weekend.

i might go too . just where do i get my regestration 4 my rappy

Edited by shelby427sandrail

Sounds good Terry. I didnt think I was going to get to make it and schedules changed so Ill be there. Im bringing a few of my customers/friends that have never been to the dunes or been in a sand rail. So hopefully they like it. They will either have big smiles on there face or motion sickness bags in hand :blah:

Either way, we will come by on friday. Dune riding in smooth sand sounds soooooo good.

Edited by 80grit

Not sure where to post since we have 2 cleanup threads now, but we're out. :( We have a prior commitment/ other plans that conflict with this year's cleanup. Sucks. This will be the first cleanup I miss since going out to the yearly event. I wish we could come out to help and be part of it, but we just can't make it.

You guys take plenty of pics and have a great weekend out there. I'm hoping to get at least 1 more trip in before the heat comes.

and on your way to get terry come by and pick me up!

Steve I told these guys that Im bringing that you are a Famous quad stunt rider and that you have mastered a ton of tricks. Video cameras will be rolling :D

Edited by 80grit

Not sure where to post since we have 2 cleanup threads now, but we're out. :( We have a prior commitment/ other plans that conflict with this year's cleanup. Sucks. This will be the first cleanup I miss since going out to the yearly event. I wish we could come out to help and be part of it, but we just can't make it.

You guys take plenty of pics and have a great weekend out there. I'm hoping to get at least 1 more trip in before the heat comes.

[/quote/

looks like im goin after all with my uncle peter

Edited by BlitzkriegDUNER

hey too bad you can't make it, thanks for sending my staff over let me know if I owe you anything for that and as for the double tread I :laughoff: :B just happen :blah:

hey too bad you can't make it, thanks for sending my staff over let me know if I owe you anything for that and as for the double tread I :ninja: :B just happen :laughoff:

ok cool glad you got it. Disregard my post in the DDR gear section then. Don't worry about the shipping. :lol:

You guys have a great weekend out there! :blah: