whale wars

quad~dizzle

I watch it here in San Diego when I am getting ready for work. 3am its on here.

I understand what they stand for but don't see how one ship can do any good against 3-5 whaling ships.

I know some of the morals in the whale industry are questionable, but the way these people go about their business is pure piracy/terrorism in my opinion. I won't be surprised when we read in the news that the Japanese killed a few of those idiots.

Just my opinion :D

Those guys are terrorists pure and simple just like Greenpeace and CBD.

Yo yo, word up! :B :finger:

If you don't like whale don't eat it, just don't intrude on others right to enjoy it. If you don't like the dunes don't go to them. Just don't intrude on my right to enjoy them. Fuggin' CBD, Sierra Club, and their ilk. :shoot:

I hate those filthy, discussing people. :think: They are raping the oceans of everything they have to offer.

The reason the gorillas are disappearing? They want their hands

The reason the rhinos are almost extinct? The want their horns to grind up as an aphrodisiac.

There is a bay in that part of the world where there are white dolphins. This dolphin lives nowhere else, yet they are polluting the bay so bad the dolphins are dying off.

All the animals those people pay other people to kill is a damn shame. Just so they can have just the gallbladder, toenails, eyes, or what ever part of the animal they think is a delicacy, or will make them horny.

Agghhh! :laughing:

They mass net fish and kill thousands of dolphins weekly. They will kill off every one of the whales, given the chance.

I say go Whale Wars. :thumb:

So the next time your buy a can of tuna at Walmart. think about what you are really eating.

I say blow of everyone of their F#*king ships up. :finger:

OK, I'm going to go dig in my garden. Rant over! I'm probably wrong anyway. I just wanted to b*tch.

Edited by desertskyz

I hate those filthy, discussing people. :think: They are raping the oceans of everything they have to offer.

The reason the gorillas are disappearing? They want their hands

The reason the rhinos are almost extinct? The want their horns to grind up as an aphrodisiac.

There is a bay in that part of the world where there are white dolphins. This dolphin lives nowhere else, yet they are polluting the bay so bad the dolphins are dying off.

All the animals those people pay other people to kill is a damn shame. Just so they can have just the gallbladder, toenails, eyes, or what ever part of the animal they think is a delicacy, or will make them horny.

Agghhh! :laughing:

They mass net fish and kill thousands of dolphins weekly. They will kill off every one of the whales, given the chance.

I say go Whale Wars. :thumb:

So the next time your buy a can of tuna at Walmart. think about what you are really eating.

I say blow of everyone of their F#*king ships up. :finger:

OK, I'm going to go dig in my garden. Rant over! I'm probably wrong anyway. I just wanted to b*tch.

Plants have feelings too!

• 3 weeks later...

don't eat can tuna what a bunch a bull,,it's easy to get e one sided opinion from watching tv, talk to someone who's lived the life,,the same people who want to save the planet want us off the dunes and in the citys,,,invro wackos are the enemy,,,,, captbruce

Sure seem to be some extremely opposite opinions on this subject/thread.

I would prefer for them not to hunt whales period.I also prefer that some people remove dog from their diet. I am not sure about eating horse tho.

So I guess I am on the side of the "terrorists" But I do not want to lose the right to ride in the dunes or wherever it is still legal. I would consider myself more of an Environmentalist than not. I make sure my campsite is cleaner than I left it. I don't take advantage of wild areas, and it pisses me off when I see/hear of people doing it. To me someone trashing the dunes is pretty similar to people illegally hunting whales in a protected preserve.

Now the captain of that ship I sorta think he is a jackass.... but captains of any ship no matter the size tend to be that way. Or is he Acting, because the Producers of this Reality T.V. show telling him to act that way because it makes better T.V. I understand their cause.....but I am absolutely positive I would never ever join the crew of the "Steve Irwin" .

I think Vegas HD is right about reality shows. Now when I see any reality show I start looking at how much of it is the producers orchestrating every minor detail. They are not Real they are T.V. shows

Well that is all I have to say about that. :sleeping:

Yeah, I don't like people trying to take our rights away from riding and playing in the desert. However, I don't like it when people abuse or exploit animals. It's just so wrong. There has to be a happy medium. It's funny because there are lots of great and legal places to ride in Utah and yet their land is beautiful. JMO!

:MBdance:

• 3 months later...

F@CK Whale Wars, just a bunch of ECO TERRORIST.

Excuse me! but let me know what you think. They run 6 MILES of line, hung from buoys, and lots of big hooks, then a few days later go back, take what they want and throw the rest back. You think thats OK? Dead turtles, sharks, fish and mammals of all kinds. Is that wrong on some level in you mind.

They also will harpoon a mother whale and the baby get left to die. Is that right? they are doing the same to the salmon fishing industry. They are netting them all up before they can get to Alaska to spawn. Is that right?

I guess the Japanese need some wsy to make a buck and feed the masses. Wanna know something else. They take this certain kind of large fish keep alive just enough, sort of gut it, make a few slices in it, then throw it on the grill just long enough to sort of cook it but not kill it. Then serve it live to their guests. Nice. :beercheers:

Jezzzz! :rant_on: :ban-split:

All this fish talk has made me hungry, I'm gonna go make a tune salad sammich.

Edited by desertskyz

. Wanna know something else. They take this certain kind of large fish keep alive just enough, sort of gut it, make a few slices in it, then throw it on the grill just long enough to sort of cook it but not kill it. Then serve it live to their guests. Nice. :beercheers:

Jezzzz! :rant_on: :ban-split:

All this fish talk has made me hungry, I'm gonna go make a tune salad sammich.

sorry but that sounds awesome something i would love to try..wonder if i can get it here in az..lol..

Edited by sac5.0