Snore Racing (Mint400)

Special K

hello all, attended last race in Primm and had a great time. Was supposed to meet up with "dune freak" for the 2nd time now and missed that chance again. either way i took the invatation from "super dave" and decided to volunteer. so is any one else from DDR volunteering or going for that matter? should be a good time and looking forward to me in the mix of things; oh yea and i get a free shirt too! haha.......

laters......

I was at battle at primm, do you have a chevy with a DDR sticker on the back? I don't think I'll be attending the 400 money is tight I am buying a house right now. but shoudl def be a fun race!!

no, got a f150 gray on black rims....need a sticker as well....funny i'm buying a home too, in underwriting now and hope to close by mid-week.....what do you need money for other than the gas to get there......good luck on purchase, its a frigging nightmare out there!

I was at battle at primm, do you have a chevy with a DDR sticker on the back? I don't think I'll be attending the 400 money is tight I am buying a house right now. but shoudl def be a fun race!!

its free. :D

no, got a f150 gray on black rims....need a sticker as well....funny i'm buying a home too, in underwriting now and hope to close by mid-week.....what do you need money for other than the gas to get there......good luck on purchase, its a frigging nightmare out there!

o ok. ya I'm in underwriting to should close soon! ya gas money food and all that, but we need to paint the inside and I'm gonna lay tile before we move in so that's what I'm saving up for. have fun outhere!! once I'm in the house I'll start my rail savings and I'll be able to go to big d ALOT more! haha

on another note about the mint 400. if you go to general tire.com their is voting for the miss mint 400 girl and were are trying to get my sister in law to win so every vote counts. she is a local vegas girl and trying to get a vegas girl to win!! any one that wants to help her name is Angela and she's from vegas. spread the word!!

Edited by kregerfan

glad too see we got some action out of this thread. looking forward to a good weekend, full of racing, food, drinking, etc......weather should be getting real nice by the end of the month, just hope we don't see anything like we had yesterday / last night......hey dune freak, shoot me over your # so i can "TXT" you on saturday! lol.....

well I race with Hutchins 10 car but since they sold their car at the end of last year to start building their 1 car we havent got to race. we did have another 10 car we were gona race at the Mint but just blew the motor testing on tuesday so we are back to supporting our bro-in-law Jason Colman in his 1600 car 1682 i think?