Easter Weekend April 2-4

JoeDuner

I planning of working on it. If we go PAT we will probably camp with you guys. But I want to be close to a finger so we can ride the 70's. If we go and if we take them.

You Just keep talking to "that guy that lives across the street from me." Hey we came to see ya last weekend around 3:30. Everything was open and Harley was out. Where were you? Napping. :banghead:

I planning of working on it. If we go PAT we will probably camp with you guys. But I want to be close to a finger so we can ride the 70's. If we go and if we take them.

You Just keep talking to "that guy that lives across the street from me." Hey we came to see ya last weekend around 3:30. Everything was open and Harley was out. Where were you? Napping. :banghead:

If truck is here, I'm here unless we took the car somewhere. Hell I don't know.

They have these neat new electronic thingees called a phone. Mine is always on.

I may go out on Wed to put up the Razor wire on the finger and Land mines for the camping space.

Easter isn't usually l that big of a weekend!

E-mailed him Wed, no answer yet. Our new spot is against finger 3 right at at the road.

And don't call me "knappy" Lady!!!

Would like to Terry but Bob doesn't want to take his rig in so far. We got stuck once and that did it for going that way!!

:laughing:

Edited by SANDAWG

looks like i get a trip with the rubicon this weekend and maybe a bombuhdeer. probly camp with wade at b/r 6 or gramma at the entrance right as you get on top....just across the road from the ranger station. my first kitchen pass since getting married.

Looks like we are OUT this year. Been in Ohio for a week so Easter looks like family time at home. But we might just go the weekend after, never know

Hope you can make the Gosa clean up. That was great last year.

ill be there this weekend leaveing fri till sun have no idea where im gonna camp but im sure sand will be involved lol hope i see you this time pat i looked for you at the clean up but no luck i even found a glove figured it was yours :MBdance:

well glad to heat that some of our DDR peeps will be making it out. i still have yet to get a solid answer......what type of crowd should we expect out there? got a quite a big group myself going, and many first timers; i myself have only been a few times and those were the big holidays. hoping that comp hill will have some action? we will all be heading out friday-sunday and tenting it up.....no toy haulers yet; hopefully some day. as crazy as the weather is now we should see some good weather though......right!

my family should be at b/r 6 by 2 today leaving early sunday....wades new des dynamix blue and yellow longtravel will be there too along with others. jeepin it.

Edited by randyvw