viva las vegas show?WTF

goodguys75

I went to the show on fri and they wanted to charge me 30$ a person to get in.....WTF it used to be free...I been to a lot of street rod shows and car shows and they never charge that, that is crazy......I guess it is getting to big of a show and who ever runs it is greedy...... :bump:

as long they have people paying these ridiculous fee's for stuff they'll continue! it sucks but me and my family dont do much anymore because when you do you leave feeling you just got :bump: for a crappy experince and that seems to be the norm now a days. :bump:

viva jumped the shark a few years back, when they started turning cars away, just because they werent part of the "clique". they jump started their own downward spiral it seems, i havent gone to viva for a few years now and each year it sounds like less and less people are pleased with the event. It is a shame really, it used to be a really cool event, but like most things the internal "politics" have become the focus instead of the cars.

$30 a person? I heard they were turning cars away cause they had radials on...I figured if they charged to get in, it would be like $2 or $3 bucks. Figuring most people wouldnt even expect to be paying......wow $30...Whats it cost to enter a car?

I was at cars and coffe on sat and got flyer for the western states corvette convention. Mind you, you had to pre reg by april 1st, and this was the first I ve heard of it, and Im at c nd c nearly every week.

Its rediculously expensive, they charge for everything you might want to do seperately. Its weird, cause I did the Buick west coast nationals (race/show) for 5 years. It was a small deal in comparison and I paid nearly everyone with like $35 entry fees. If you won first round you gotyour entry fee back....I even paid for 24 hr security for cars at the host hotel, and a few comp rooms for guys like Dutweiler......(I ll never do that again)