Night Drags supplies checklist

dunefreak

Here is a list of things I can think of that we'll all need for the night drags. If you can help bring any of the things on the list or can think of anything to add to it please post up, otherwise let's please leave this thread for these kinds of things ONLY. There is already a thread for general discussion about the drags and who's coming here.

• Light setups (large construction type)
  • a "Christmas tree" (switched red, yellow, green light)
  • tiki torches (to line the hill and for at top)
  • trash bags and large trash cans
  • a small generator we can bring to half-hill for lights
  • lights for half-hill

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be outta town that weekend, but i have a stand alone shop light if someone want to swing by the job and pick it up or i could giev it to paulypaul when he rents his car.......just lemme know

How big is it?

just your basic tripod halogen.....craftsman or somethin........cant remember if it's a double or single,,,,,,but it's a light.........just thought i would mention it........damn...........................lol

ok, I was just curious

I will be bringing my usual lights and my great balls of fire tiki torches of course my quad isnt much good for racing but it sure can haul some crap up the hill I even think i can get my hands on one of those small honda 1000 watt generators. My question is we we be having any campfires?

Edited by Ken's Colors

I will be bringing my usual lights and my great balls of fire tiki torches of course my quad isnt much good for racing but it sure can haul some crap up the hill I even think i can get my hands on one of those small honda 1000 watt generators. My question is we we be having any campfires?

:laughoff: campfires, hmmm... maybe small ones...very small ones- they might be too hot.

Tiki torches? Don't you think it may be windy?Every time I have gone in the summer the wind was cranking.

It may be, but if it isn't the tikis would be pretty sweet. Its better to have em and not use them then not have em at all.

my fire ball/tiki torches do better in the wind. I looked for more tonight couldnt find any

but I do now have a red yellow green traffic signal, I think dunefreak and sandunesaddict can switch it up!!

If anyone is out shopping look for the things that look like a spy vs spy bomb they sit on the ground and the wind doesnt blow them out. If I can find some more I will get them.

hey rhino king....

Here is a list of things I can think of that we'll all need for the night drags. If you can help bring any of the things on the list or can think of anything to add to it please post up, otherwise let's please leave this thread for these kinds of things ONLY. There is already a thread for general discussion about the drags and who's coming here.

• Light setups (large construction type)
  • a "Christmas tree" (switched red, yellow, green light)
  • tiki torches (to line the hill and for at top)
  • trash bags and large trash cans
  • a small generator we can bring to half-hill for lights
  • lights for half-hill

:mischevious:

what about lining the hill with flares? We could come up with a stand to hold them or bury them in the sand, it's cheap and they will lasta while, my concern is the smoke .

I looked for some garden patway lights that line a walkway but they dont have any that are battery powered, i was hoping to find something to stab into the ground that would stay lit...

I have a big craftsman generator and i am getting the lights from united rentals..

what about lining the hill with flares? We could come up with a stand to hold them or bury them in the sand, it's cheap and they will lasta while, my concern is the smoke .

I looked for some garden patway lights that line a walkway but they dont have any that are battery powered, i was hoping to find something to stab into the ground that would stay lit...

I have a big craftsman generator and i am getting the lights from united rentals..

Flares would look cool and work well, but they wouldn't last very long. :mischevious: