Day trip 04/10/10

rushjunkie

Hmm, I'm really starting to toss around the idea of going out Saturday and meeting up with you, Eddy. I will keep you posted.

When are you planning on pulling in?

Should be pulling in around 830-900. Let me know. Wouldn't mind chasin you around the dunes again!!

Should be pulling in around 830-900. Let me know. Wouldn't mind chasin you around the dunes again!!

It's looking good! :laughoff:

I'm thinking about a day trip on Saturday. Any sandrails going?

I would love to bring my car, but I'm just gonna throw the quad in the back of truck again and go.

It's looking good! :laughoff:

I would love to bring my car, but I'm just gonna throw the quad in the back of truck again and go.

What you don't call you don't write? I must be on the prez's bad side, he does not even let me know when he's going out for a day run? I am hurt and troubled by this situation. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

What you don't call you don't write? I must be on the prez's bad side, he does not even let me know when he's going out for a day run? I am hurt and troubled by this situation. :laughoff::blury::laughoff:

Don't feel bad. I didn't call or write anyone else either. I just posted it on here. :laughoff:

Let me know where you like to park and I'll meet up with ya... :laughoff:

Text me! :P

Cool. Wherever works for me. I usually park near the tall part of the dune down just from bathroom 6, but let me know when you get there if you haven't heard from me yet.

Don't feel bad. I didn't call or write anyone else either. I just posted it on here. :laughoff:

Cool. Wherever works for me. I usually park near the tall part of the dune down just from bathroom 6, but let me know when you get there if you haven't heard from me yet.

I think I will pass on the run tomorrow. I do have some things to take care of that I have been putting off to go duning. l also have to hire an employee and have a Local Assemblyman doing an event at the Maryland Parkway store that I should at least be in town for.

If the cooler weather holds I would like to get one more weekend in or at least a day run with some other cars. Have fun, be safe!