How Does the upcoming Zuki 450 compair to the YFZ 450?

Ross and Alice

What kind of race, shooting the hill, in the desert or on a track? What is done to your bike?

It was at the night drags back in August. Pauly Paul has the cherry bomb and he removed the exh baffle on his bike. They raced on Banshee Hill. :stick_smack:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was at the night drags back in August. Pauly Paul has the cherry bomb and he removed the exh baffle on his bike. They raced on Banshee Hill. :xmas_grin:

He beat a built YFZ450 with just a cherry bomb and the baffle removed? I would like to see that video, what was done to the YFZ450?

He beat a built YFZ450 with just a cherry bomb and the baffle removed? I would like to see that video, what was done to the YFZ450?

video?? :blink: nobody said they had a video did they? :think:

Maybe it was rider error on the YFZ450? :dunno: Who knows.

video?? :blink: nobody said they had a video did they? :think:

Maybe it was rider error on the YFZ450? :dunno: Who knows.

Nah now onw said video I just like watching regular bikes (non hillshooters) race.

Edited by mineurbiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my buddy just finisned his suki and its a rocket.

H.C. piston, ported head and some custom cams and its a rocket..

The fuel inj. has had no problem with all the extra mods and air.

no way its not a screamer because i rode one and got passed by a trx450 and yfz450 i get on a yfz and blew that same ltr that i rode outa the water wiht a biek thats not no where near as modded and i also just have to say buy a raptor 700 and youll save money instead of buying hella parts to go fast put a intake and a slip on and youll kick a 450s a$$

I rode racnjasen's Suzuki 450 this weekend in the dunes just for a little bit and I have to say I was pretty impressed. The bike rides pretty nice, is very stable, and has tons of power. I am talking about in the dunes now, ya know, where it matters most. I couldn't care less about the hill. It's didn't have the low end grunt of torque like my Raptor has, but it made up for it on the top end. :stirthepot: They are a pretty nice bike. :laughoff:

no way its not a screamer because i rode one and got passed by a trx450 and yfz450 i get on a yfz and blew that same ltr that i rode outa the water wiht a biek thats not no where near as modded and i also just have to say buy a raptor 700 and youll save money instead of buying hella parts to go fast put a intake and a slip on and youll kick a 450s a$$

Dude...it's really hard to read what you wrote when it's one gigantic sentence. :thumb:

I rode racnjasen's Suzuki 450 this weekend in the dunes just for a little bit and I have to say I was pretty impressed. The bike rides pretty nice, is very stable, and has tons of power. I am talking about in the dunes now, ya know, where it matters most. I couldn't care less about the hill. It's didn't have the low end grunt of torque like my Raptor has, but it made up for it on the top end. :dance: They are a pretty nice bike. :blink:

Hey Pete....did it have stock gearing?

I rode racnjasen's Suzuki 450 this weekend in the dunes just for a little bit and I have to say I was pretty impressed. The bike rides pretty nice, is very stable, and has tons of power. I am talking about in the dunes now, ya know, where it matters most. I couldn't care less about the hill. It's didn't have the low end grunt of torque like my Raptor has, but it made up for it on the top end. :dance: They are a pretty nice bike. :blink:

But IYHO, could the extra width be a hassle when loading into a toybox full of quads?

I agree on the hillshooting.

That will be a minor concern on our future purchases.

But IYHO, could the extra width be a hassle when loading into a toybox full of quads?

No, not really. It doesn't seem any wider than my Raptor which is already plus 2 all around with a wider axle and offset wheels. I usually have pleny of room for whatever width quad in the hauler and that's with carrying 2 quads and a sandrail too.