I dig on events like that. :MBdance:

Dem suckers rip too huh mANg?

Also cool seeing the qWads.

ActionShutter was on the spot :beerpint::blink:

Nice shots Pete. :thumb:

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for sharin'

R-

Got a couple good panning shoots in ..could you drop down the f- stops down a couple to darken the picks up a bit or not

I got quite a few decent panning shots in. Those are some of the better ones. There are more on my site, http://actionshutter.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=39 , but I have even more I haven't uploaded yet.

Drop down the f-stop to darken the pics? Not sure what you mean, Pete? :beerpint: Do they look too bright to you?

I got quite a few decent panning shots in. Those are some of the better ones. There are more on my site, http://actionshutter.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=39 , but I have even more I haven't uploaded yet.

Drop down the f-stop to darken the pics? Not sure what you mean, Pete? :laughoff: Do they look too bright to you?

just to me they look a little soft is all..mybe they just need a little more contrast ..but you do take some bad a$$ pics for sure

just to me they look a little soft is all..mybe they just need a little more contrast ..but you do take some bad a$$ pics for sure

Hmm, I still don't see it. Maybe it's your monitor. On the other hand, the smaller pics like these (800x600) that I post on here never look nearly as sharp and clear as the full res shots on my pc.