Kicking Off Night Drags June 12th @ Dumont!

SandPsycho

After last years attendance lots of peeps been asking about it, soooo..........Summer night drags @ Dumont will kickoff Saturday June 12th at Banshee Hill, sundown till ?????!!! There will be a 16 light stadium setup and the hill will be graded aswell..................Who's in???????

BRING YOUR A-GAME AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and make it. let's do this JJ.

Yup this sh*t should be fun! there's a lot of positive feed back on the other sites too!!!! I think the turn out hill shooter wise is going to be good and besides the light setup this time around is better than any of the ones I've seen anybody bring yet!!!!!!!! :ahhhhh: :think: :cheesebong:

Edited by livetodrag

Yup this sh*t should be fun! there's a lot of positive feed back on the other sites too!!!! I think the turn out hill shooter wise is going to be good and besides the light setup this time around is better than any of the ones I've seen anybody bring yet!!!!!!!! :ahhhhh: :think: :cheesebong:

u got head up "jay" see u at the hill lol

bump

Yes sir Peg I will be there!!!!!! And the 4mill is running better than I've ever seen you really got her dialed in!!!!!! Hey BUD -quadrockets are you in on the night runs or what we cant have night runs without any turbo street bike motors to beat up on!!!!! lol j/k no but for real hope you and peeps can make it!!!!!

Yes sir Peg I will be there!!!!!! And the 4mill is running better than I've ever seen you really got her dialed in!!!!!! Hey BUD -quadrockets are you in on the night runs or what we cant have night runs without any turbo street bike motors to beat up on!!!!! lol j/k no but for real hope you and peeps can make it!!!!!

LOL,,lol Do I dare respond?!?!? the last "Drag post" we all got into went retarded!!! lol. Anyway , we might be there. However, my son Kurt, our pilot, Just passed his EMT intermediate certification. and was hired on with Medic West!! Starts his new Job Monday. Pretty wierd hours as I understand, so he may be working?!?!

We really have nothing NEW to bring out, although we did add a longer +10 swing arm and added 12hp larger shot of NOS . Test runs, Kurt could get into the NOS alot sooner and keep the front end down. A bit quicker out of the hole.

New full drag frame is almost done .Different looking bike. Kind of a budget frame, but will be alot better for the hill . Shooting for Halloween completion, paying as we go..

Later Bud

you better put 2 motors in that thing :headbang1: star

Bruce!! Hows it going?!?! I'm miss'in all the drag talk!! You gettin that tranny fixed?? Don't you worry about our Motor,, TOP SECRET!! :banghead: You just worry about bandages and first aid cream to put on that SAND blast'in we give ya. lol .. :laughoff:

Bruce!! Hows it going?!?! I'm miss'in all the drag talk!! You gettin that tranny fixed?? Don't you worry about our Motor,, TOP SECRET!! :headbang1: You just worry about bandages and first aid cream to put on that SAND blast'in we give ya. lol .. :banghead:

oh ya fellas just like old times we should all have real good night if everybody shows up!!!!!!

Bruce!! Hows it going?!?! I'm miss'in all the drag talk!! You gettin that tranny fixed?? Don't you worry about our Motor,, TOP SECRET!! :headbang1: You just worry about bandages and first aid cream to put on that SAND blast'in we give ya. lol .. :banghead:

yep got the trany back from being under cut but i built another bike i had it out on easter its a true dune bike with a gsxr 1100 and a 10 over long travel and king shocks man it was fun . went to big on the nos so iam going to have to put smaller pills in it but it was fun. cant talk to much sh*t i cant make the night drags it on my girls birthday. but will see you guy soon i think iam going to build one more bike befor next trip i like the banshee set :hatdance: up