Kicking Off Night Drags June 12th @ Dumont!

SandPsycho

yo, Jay you runnin a 10 paddle hauler or extreme? I think im going to try alittle less tire and see if I can pull alittle more MPH.

Yup running a 10 hauler 72 rollout on 8*8, I tried a 12 hauler and lost 3mph on top and the 12H didn't seem to help me to much on the bottom!! In my opinion the small motors hook pretty good with less paddle on the right set up which you have!! I also tried a 12 extreme and I seemed to lose 5mph on top but nothing gets you out of the hole like an extreme!!!! But you lose so much on top from the 12Ex that it wasn't worth it!!! If you want next time out I should have the 12mill ready (if tiger will get it together you know how builders are) and my 10 haulers will just be sitting around I can bring them to the night drags for you to try them out before you buy a set!!!! Let me know!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ya fellas just like old times we should all have real good night if everybody shows up!!!!!!

lol,lol,Ya man!! lol,,lol

Jay,, real iffy for us to be there, gotta work around my sons new job and his work hours, and the new bike will most likely not be done.

Complete drag frame was about $2,800.CP customs,, I'd rather put that money into other performance stuff :headbang1: My frame,,FREE with a little work. Frame is still a DS, yes still heavy , we lightened it up as much as I really can $$$. It can be lightened over time...we'll see as the date gets closer.

Edited by Quadrockets

yep got the trany back from being under cut but i built another bike i had it out on easter its a true dune bike with a gsxr 1100 and a 10 over long travel and king shocks man it was fun . went to big on the nos so iam going to have to put smaller pills in it but it was fun. cant talk to much sh*t i cant make the night drags it on my girls birthday. but will see you guy soon i think iam going to build one more bike befor next trip i like the banshee set :hatdance: up

WELL ALL RIGHT!! Good to hear! Your our REAL competition . WELCOME TO THE DUNE SIDE!!

I just had a thought, ..Not so long ago someone said If you want to drag race build a dragger. If you want to dune build a duner. You and I are doing just that. What will they say now??,, :P I know your turbo,,HEALTHY,, will run right with MOST ANY BIKE OUT THERE. Now you have a duner with kings?!?! Woo!!,,Hoo!!,, Going to be some interesting dune ridin this coming season.

OH and don't worry about our little Gsxr 1000 dragger, It's going to be something special :headbang1:

Bud

TOO MUCH NOS?!?!?!? Is that possible? lol,, lol,,lol

WELL ALL RIGHT!! Good to hear! Your our REAL competition . WELCOME TO THE DUNE SIDE!!

I just had a thought, ..Not so long ago someone said If you want to drag race build a dragger. If you want to dune build a duner. You and I are doing just that. What will they say now??,, :P I know your turbo,,HEALTHY,, will run right with MOST ANY BIKE OUT THERE. Now you have a duner with kings?!?! Woo!!,,Hoo!!,, Going to be some interesting dune ridin this coming season.

OH and don't worry about our little Gsxr 1000 dragger, It's going to be something special :headbang1:

Bud

TOO MUCH NOS?!?!?!? Is that possible? lol,, lol,,lol

o its a problem cant hold the button its wheeles its only 4 over swing arm. hum you say something special so you have to wear a special helmet ??? do you have any vids of how fast your new build is going you know like oc choppers only with you wearing a special helmet lol lol heheheh

o its a problem cant hold the button its wheeles its only 4 over swing arm. hum you say something special so you have to wear a special helmet ??? do you have any vids of how fast your new build is going you know like oc choppers only with you wearing a special helmet lol lol heheheh

:D:P:D:headbang1: So is your duner 4 over now???? You stated it was 10 over????

?

" its a true dune bike with a gsxr 1100 and a 10 over long travel and king shocks man it was fun "

hey,hey, hey,,,little respect about our helmets,,,lol.. You should try one of these helmets, NO sand or dust gets in at all ,or down your shirt, and NO goggles to mess with.. 1 mph faster too!! lol,,ol,,lol

:D:P:D:headbang1: So is your duner 4 over now???? You stated it was 10 over????

?

" its a true dune bike with a gsxr 1100 and a 10 over long travel and king shocks man it was fun "

hey,hey, hey,,,little respect about our helmets,,,lol.. You should try one of these helmets, NO sand or dust gets in at all ,or down your shirt, and NO goggles to mess with.. 1 mph faster too!! lol,,ol,,lol

no 10 in wider aarms 5in on each side 4 in longer swing what do you have going on ???

Why dont you guys PM one another and stop clogging up these threads with your 5 paragraph posts of the same BS!!!

This is a thread about the Night Drags and not what is on your mind at the moment!!!DAMM

:banghead::laughoff::MBdance::blury::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::headbang1:

Edited by 1BADYFZ

Why dont you guys PM one another and stop clogging up these threads with your 5 paragraph posts of the same BS!!!

This is a thread about the Night Drags and not what is on your mind at the moment!!!DAMM

:banghead::laughoff::MBdance::blury::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::headbang1:

you dont like it dont read it you have a problem with that call some one who cares

:laughoff::MBdance::blury::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::banghead:

Finnally some internet police around here.. :headbang1: You do relize this is a message board right?

Finnally some internet police around here.. :thumbsdown: You do relize this is a message board right?

Hey undertow!! Been a while?!?! Hope all is well!!

Did Las Vegas Duner ever line up with Pegleg??? wondered about that.

Edited by Quadrockets

Last year was off the hook , this year should be even better ! If you do plan on going and you dont have lights, make sure you bring some type of a battery operated head light and tail light ! also bring trash bags!! were not leaving a mess behind!

Yup running a 10 hauler 72 rollout on 8*8, I tried a 12 hauler and lost 3mph on top and the 12H didn't seem to help me to much on the bottom!! In my opinion the small motors hook pretty good with less paddle on the right set up which you have!! I also tried a 12 extreme and I seemed to lose 5mph on top but nothing gets you out of the hole like an extreme!!!! But you lose so much on top from the 12Ex that it wasn't worth it!!! If you want next time out I should have the 12mill ready (if tiger will get it together you know how builders are) and my 10 haulers will just be sitting around I can bring them to the night drags for you to try them out before you buy a set!!!! Let me know!!

yea I run a 74RO 12paddle extreme and I think I need to be running a 10paddle...something, I have a set of 11 haulers im going to try but your 10 haulers would be perfect to try. If you want to use my extremes as well you are welcome to them, super light on the drag cut rims. it will be good to see a fresh 12mill it if gets done, mine 4mill is in pieces right now, but I have plenty of time to get it back together.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year was off the hook , this year should be even better ! If you do plan on going and you dont have lights, make sure you bring some type of a battery operated head light and tail light ! also bring trash bags!! were not leaving a mess behind!

Thats the best thing i have read in this thread so far. I hope everyone around you will follow your lead and clean up after themselves. That seems to be the biggest B**TCH we get around here is how much trash is at the hill is after an event. Props to you for takin the initiative.

does anybody have a flyer for this event ?

there's no flyers for this MEET! This is not an event in any way :?: :laughoff: all where trying to do is get a bunch of people to come and run the hill at the same time!!! and all the lights are for is to look cool not to increase visibility ;) so make sure your bike has lights!!!! cool!! see you out there!!!! :driver::yiah:

Edited by livetodrag