Kicking Off Night Drags June 12th @ Dumont!

SandPsycho

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously thinking about showing up for this just to get some good photos. So, if anyone has some special photo needs, let me know.

could always use some photo finshes so we know who beat who, because that seems to be the biggest issue. hahahaHAHA.

wow that looks light not much there and must be hard to push up the hill lol :lol:

whoa whoa bruce not everybody owns a turbo monster!!! why bustin Dons balls!!! and you need to try and make something happen bruce for the 12th!!! i got a new motor ready (i hope) to spank that turbo bike!!!

whoa whoa bruce not everybody owns a turbo monster!!! why bustin Dons balls!!! and you need to try and make something happen bruce for the 12th!!! i got a new motor ready (i hope) to spank that turbo bike!!!

iam just playing with him his bike look cool :lol: . i wish i could go but my little girls b day it the 12 new motor hope it runs good or some of them 4 strokes will come and get you lol

iam just playing with him his bike look cool :clap: . i wish i could go but my little girls b day it the 12 new motor hope it runs good or some of them 4 strokes will come and get you lol

It doesn't look like the 12mm will make it!!! I think the way the pipes where mounted broke the cylinder studs, because there was way to much play in the pipes when revving the bike!!!!! fuuuuuuuggggggggggggg!!!!!! Now I don't have bike for the night drags!!!!!! I guess I can always run my stock bore duner!!!!

No night drags for me.My days off request wasnt approved.Too many people already requested the same day..Pretty pissed

wtf Arron you and danny are killing me!!!!! lol j/k that sucks there's always the ddr night drags!!!! :yiah:

My 4mill will be gun'n for your new motor Jay! :clap:

It doesn't look like the 12mm will make it!!! I think the way the pipes where mounted broke the cylinder studs, because there was way to much play in the pipes when revving the bike!!!!! fuuuuuuuggggggggggggg!!!!!! Now I don't have bike for the night drags!!!!!! I guess I can always run my stock bore duner!!!!

wtf Arron you and danny are killing me!!!!! lol j/k that sucks there's always the ddr night drags!!!! :yiah:

that sucks i have broke them before i just drilled them out then heli coil the cases not easy but can be done call me

Thats what it all about niggy!!!! I think hella people are going to be gun'n for my sh*t!!!! lol

yea we will see who takes you out. i skated right buy your 7mill last time out lol.... WOOT WOOT, 14mill is running GOOD, if 840 industries makes it out, we will see ya there.

yea we will see who takes you out. i skated right buy your 7mill last time out lol.... WOOT WOOT, 14mill is running GOOD, if 840 industries makes it out, we will see ya there.

If he get my sh*t running!!!!! Its on fosho!!!!!

Jay YOU CAN DO IT ! get the bad boy fixed ! 3 days to go , so far the weather is looking great .

My whole life is in tigers hands right now but i think i might be getting a hold of pat so he can show me how to bolt up my own banshee the proper way!!!! So i wont have to worry about time anymore!!!!!

Jay I think you are bringing the lights.

Do you have a paypal so we can donate some money?

It is very hard for everyone to find you out there.

Everyone remember!!!!!!

Lights on quads

Whips

Helmets

TRASH BAGS

CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF

Nope i don't have a pay-pal so if you guys feel like donating ill be camped next to the lights!!!

Edited by livetodrag

Nope i don't have a pay-pal so if you guys feel like donating ill be camped next to the lights!!!

well... count me out for this weekend just closed escrow on my house. time to move in!!!!! Have fun and be safe this weekend JAY and everyone else.

dont blow that new motor before we have a chance to race!

well... count me out for this weekend just closed escrow on my house. time to move in!!!!! Have fun and be safe this weekend JAY and everyone else.

dont blow that new motor before we have a chance to race!

Dude that is a serious disappointment koby I was hoping to race kick it and bs about slow the new bike is!!!! wtf

Well I guess I will see you all out there.... if you see any of these with the rider nearby come and visit... I will probably be alone out there... couldn't muster up a riding partner, everyone flaked on me!

(Clickable)

th_P1010285.jpg

th_IMG00505-20100521-1349.jpg

th_DSC04471.jpg