Kicking Off Night Drags June 12th @ Dumont!

SandPsycho

Great pictures.

Thanks to livetodrag for the lights.

Peg Leg needs to show up so there would be faster bikes and alot of this :headbang1:

ehhh, dont worry I will be there next time to take your cash!:) hope everyone had a good time, just got the internet back up, wish I was there, Would of loved Smoking that CHeetah With my lil 4mill....lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh, dont worry I will be there next time to take your cash!:) hope everyone had a good time, just got the internet back up, wish I was there, Would of loved Smoking that CHeetah With my lil 4mill....lol

Lil 4 mil is right.

Keep living in your dream world.lol

Bring your cash next time.

did anyone get any pics of that acura integera suck in the trap going in or that d-max yanking that dodge mega cab out right there in front of banshee hill i didnt have my camera but i could not stop laughing when i saw it

I did see that dodge get pulled back, I believe its the same guy that was stuck over by comp, my buddy pulled him out that time. I am ready for the next one!

Great pictures.

Thanks to livetodrag for the lights.

Peg Leg needs to show up so there would be faster bikes and alot of this :headbang1:

You scared him off when you posted you were going to show up. I guess loosing $100 means alot these days?!?,,,lol

I did see that dodge get pulled back, I believe its the same guy that was stuck over by comp, my buddy pulled him out that time. I am ready for the next one!

lol was the girls driving then to? i watched them get it stuck at banshee hill and a girl got out of the drivers seat and the guy got in and tried but then got it worse thats when i took my truck over and pulled him out her head was hanging pretty low kinda felt bad lmao

lol was the girls driving then to? i watched them get it stuck at banshee hill and a girl got out of the drivers seat and the guy got in and tried but then got it worse thats when i took my truck over and pulled him out her head was hanging pretty low kinda felt bad lmao

Dont know who was driving. Was it even 4x4??

• 2 weeks later...