Pigeons AKA Flyin Rats

Vegas FX400

Does anyone know a good way to :think: get rid of/prevent pigeons :ahhhhh: from nesting on your house??? Or does anyone have someone that the recomend???? All input would be helpful. YES, the whole 22/pellet/bb gun have come to mind. Thanks

get you a 5 foot long blow dart gun, makes for more fun! ahah from what ive seen people do is put up those metal or plastic spikes on the place where they are nesting, ive also heard of people putting irritants up there

I once tried hosing down the nests they built, only to hear talk from my neighbors across the street. They confronted me about it saying the poor baby birds... :shake:

Just saying, the pellet gun will work :think: :ahhhhh: :guns: , but make sure your neighbors aint watchin' :think: :ahhhhh:

Buy a fake owl, that will keep them away, just make sure you place it near or in the area where they are trying to nest. There is also non toxic bird repellent that works. Once they leave, put some "bird spikes up" in the area so they can not land.

I put up some chicken wire type stuff under the roof eaves where these nasty birds like to hang out, works great! Another thing you can do is put a strip of wood with nails exposed, they do not like that either. Last one I've got is to spread a vaseline type substance (don't know exactly what to use) where they congregate...they don't like that stuff on their lil pigeon toes. Good luck!

some of the suggestions above are the answers...the chicken wire at every overhang they can nest under is crucial to getting them to leave....then as said above kill one or two and leave them where the birds congregate the most...you know mafioso style. Believe it or not this will work. Oh btw if you have your dog food outside that brings em back in a hurry! so remove that food source from them.

Take a pan of feed corn soak it in beer for 24 hrs, put it out where they like to hang out, just a few hours before sunset, let them eat it and when they fly back up to your roof wait for the sound of drunken stumbling pigeons and then when they fall off the roof finish them off any way you like.

I heard this method from a very old fella and he was sure convincing on how effective this was.

I've used bb gun myself and they don't seem to hang out at my house anymore.

What about Dry White Rice right out of the box? I have been told that the birds will eat the dry rice than when they drink some water the rice expands and they pop inside... Killing them..

Dont know if this is true but Im sure someone here would know...

:think: