Lost Traffic Cones

I lost a whole bunch of traffic cones!!!! Last place I saw them was at Coral Pink :drunk::dunno: . :boxer:

Whoever ended up with them? I think we could use them next weekend for the night drags. :driver::laughoff:

I have MY cones. :boxer::blury::laughoff: wow, that sounded kinda funny huh? lol you can come by and grab them if ya wanna use them ken. just let me know when you wanna pick them up and ill get over there to unlock the hauler! im still hoping to make dumont though, IF i can sell the KORN tickets, no luck so far!! :bawl:

:laughoff::boxer: I see you took my advice when you asked me earlier today about those. :boxer::blury:

I think wingnut or sincityblondie might have em. :drunk: :gayboy: I know I don't. :bawl:

Unless they got blown up my a$$ by firecrackers I don't have them. Besides if I did, they would be in the Taj Mahal.........wait.....maybe that isn't ball toe Abbot has, maybe he stole the cones and shoved them in his jeans!!!!! :laughoff::driver::dunno:

Unless they got blown up my a$$ by firecrackers I don't have them. Besides if I did, they would be in the Taj Mahal.........wait.....maybe that isn't ball toe Abbot has, maybe he stole the cones and shoved them in his jeans!!!!! :boxer::boxer::blury:

OMFG!!!!!!!! :laughoff::driver::dunno::drunk::bawl: :gayboy: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Unless they got blown up my a$$ by firecrackers I don't have them. Besides if I did, they would be in the Taj Mahal.........wait.....maybe that isn't ball toe Abbot has, maybe he stole the cones and shoved them in his jeans!!!!! :boxer::boxer::blury:

Hey can I get funniest reply of the day on that one?????? :laughoff::laughoff:

Unless they got blown up my a$$ by firecrackers I don't have them. Besides if I did, they would be in the Taj Mahal.........wait.....maybe that isn't ball toe Abbot has, maybe he stole the cones and shoved them in his jeans!!!!! :idea::laughoff::laughoff:

no room in those, did someone say Yeast infection

Hey Ken i have about 20 big contruction cones in my garage that we picked up in the streets of henderson one night while drinking and driving. They are all yours if you want'em