GLASS KIT FOR RHINOS

offroadracer

It is all about taste and what you can afford. If I have a 30k Rhino and a 30k rail, my Rhino is sick and killing everyone. I got a 30k rail, I am stuck in the middle of the pack and getting slapped around.

My Rhino is not going to be playing with Rails, it will be playing with other Rhinos. You bring a rail into play, go big and fast all you want, but I will turn sharper, fly further, not cost as much getting there, better gas milage, and overall have a good time without all the stress the comes with rail owner.

Uhhhh....ok. If you say so. :blink: You really think a rhino will fly farther than a rail?

It is all about taste and what you can afford. If I have a 30k Rhino and a 30k rail, my Rhino is sick and killing everyone. I got a 30k rail, I am stuck in the middle of the pack and getting slapped around.

My Rhino is not going to be playing with Rails, it will be playing with other Rhinos. You bring a rail into play, go big and fast all you want, but I will turn sharper, fly further, not cost as much getting there, better gas milage, and overall have a good time without all the stress the comes with rail owner.

:thumb::woo_hoo:

I'll fly farther and WAY faster with my rail AND have about half as much as you do into my rail....about 15K. :blink: And ya know what? I'll still get about the same mileage. I use about 5 gallons in a day's worth of driving. :dunno:

I did get a good deal on my rail, but even a brand new one will do what mine does for under 25K. Yes I am talking about mini's, but the performance of a mini is way more bang for the buck than a Rhino. That's just my opinion though. Everyone is different.

I dont know about you guys, but I went to the sand and sport show and seen nothing but wall to wall rhinos.

Only 2 stuck out in my mind that did not look like all the rest. Guess what kit was on it? So I guess you haters no more then Rhino Mafia and Custom Motorsports. I see no star wars here. Just someone looking better then the rest.

post-1163-1159459441.jpgpost-1163-1159460131.jpg

The green one is sweet :blink:

I dont know about you guys, but I went to the sand and sport show and seen nothing but wall to wall rhinos.

Only 2 stuck out in my mind that did not look like all the rest. Guess what kit was on it? So I guess you haters no more then Rhino Mafia and Custom Motorsports. I see no star wars here. Just someone looking better then the rest.

post-1163-1159459441.jpg

post-1163-1159460131.jpg

Just for the record,here is the comparison I was making, does anyone see a small likeness here? or is it just me ??? It looks similar when painted white ( as i stated and was "quoted " as saying several weeks ago) i wasn't knockin anyone's work, or anyone's glass design. I merely stated the "likeness " to each other. Man , new people sign up here ,and there 1st couple post's they are all over every one ?????? not really intrested in who's toy's cost more, just here to chat and be easy goin. joke em' if they can't take a _uck :blink:

post-402-1159553748.jpg

post-402-1159553778.jpg

Don't you just hate it when someone gets sand in their panties. :eatdrink021:

Edited by Don29palms

Down syndrizzle in da hizzle!!!!! Might look ok if they put the headlights out where theyre supposed to be not just 100ft of fender, and is it just me or does the grren one have a tri angle steering wheel...

not sure what's up w/that wheel, it may be a "D" shaped wheel like you and i have, and the steering is turned a little so u can see the bend in the steering wheel ? Or it just may be a f-in triangle, if u spend 30k on your rhino, maybe they will throw in whatever shape u want ?? :drinkbeer:

not sure what's up w/that wheel, it may be a "D" shaped wheel like you and i have, and the steering is turned a little so u can see the bend in the steering wheel ? Or it just may be a f-in triangle, if u spend 30k on your rhino, maybe they will throw in whatever shape u want ?? :laughing:

Sh!t for 30k it better come with a endagered species real a$$ potty trained bone fetchin playin dead Rhino!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure what's up w/that wheel, it may be a "D" shaped wheel like you and i have, and the steering is turned a little so u can see the bend in the steering wheel ? Or it just may be a f-in triangle, if u spend 30k on your rhino, maybe they will throw in whatever shape u want ?? :stirthepot:

maybe RhinoQueen could put his new sticker graphic kit that he is pushing on the stormtrouper Rhino and he would like it then. What happens to all graphics after 6months? Peeling sound like the answer. :angry2: