Danny Tarkanian...on Nevada land

dunefreak

I'm passing this along because it is great hear that someone is running for Senate who is on our side and can make a positive impact.

:worthless_without_pics: Danny Tarkanian is on our side.

Dear Friends,

Nevada’s public lands are a national treasure. With over 85% of our state being public land the issue of open access could not be more vital to the livelihood of our citizens. Nevadans enjoy hunting, off-highway driving, fishing, and taking advantage of the wonderful land we have at our fingertips.

Today Democrats in Washington are looking at ways to use back-door provisions to restrict access to public land through the creation of so called national monuments and at the whim of special interest groups like the environmentalist Sierra Group. This new movement by the Democrats is an attempt to impose a bureaucratic, Washington agenda that has no grasp on the reality that Western states face.

Nevada needs a senator who will go back to Congress and stand up to the establishment to fight for open access to our public lands. We need a senator who will work to keep the management of our public lands at the local level and protect that process from the deep pockets of special interest groups like the environmentalist Sierra Club.

As a United States Senator I will work to achieve an exemption for the state of Nevada from the authority of the Executive Branch to create National Monuments outside of the legislative process. This will help defend our open access and cut off the back-door efforts of fringe environmental groups. I will defend the rights of off-highway groups to enjoy our public land as one of the great treasures and attractions Nevada has to offer.

For too long has access to Nevada public lands been threatened without a strong voice in the Senate to stand up for what is right. I hope that I will have your support for United States Senate so I can go back to Washington and bring a common sense approach to public land management.

Sincerely,

Danny Tarkanian

P.O. Box 750666 | Las Vegas, NV | 89136 | www.Tark2010.org | info@tark2010.org

In talking to Mr. Tarkinan I also endorse him for our next US Senator. Please be aware that this upcoming primary election typically only draws about 25% of eligable voters in a non-presidental election. With the number of canidates in the Replubican primary the spread is going to be very thin. The difference in Tarkinan winning could be just 100 votes or less. That does make every eligible Republican registered voter in Nevada reading this could be the difference in someone who hears our cause and supports it VS. another career politician who doesn't give a hoot about off-roaders and open access proponents. PLEASE VOTE!!!

Dear Friends,

Nevada’s public lands are a national treasure. With over 85% of our state being public land the issue of open access could not be more vital to the livelihood of our citizens. Nevadans enjoy hunting, off-highway driving, fishing, and taking advantage of the wonderful land we have at our fingertips.

Today Democrats in Washington are looking at ways to use back-door provisions to restrict access to public land through the creation of so called national monuments and at the whim of special interest groups like the environmentalist Sierra Group. This new movement by the Democrats is an attempt to impose a bureaucratic, Washington agenda that has no grasp on the reality that Western states face.

Nevada needs a senator who will go back to Congress and stand up to the establishment to fight for open access to our public lands. We need a senator who will work to keep the management of our public lands at the local level and protect that process from the deep pockets of special interest groups like the environmentalist Sierra Club.

As a United States Senator I will work to achieve an exemption for the state of Nevada from the authority of the Executive Branch to create National Monuments outside of the legislative process. This will help defend our open access and cut off the back-door efforts of fringe environmental groups. I will defend the rights of off-highway groups to enjoy our public land as one of the great treasures and attractions Nevada has to offer.

For too long has access to Nevada public lands been threatened without a strong voice in the Senate to stand up for what is right. I hope that I will have your support for United States Senate so I can go back to Washington and bring a common sense approach to public land management.

Sincerely,

Danny Tarkanian

Come out and ask Danny Tarkanian about the issues that mean the most to you!

All Events My Events Add an Event Saxbys Coffee Meet & GreetAdded by Richard Dean

View Events

Event DetailsTime: June 1, 2010 from 5pm to 6:30pm

Street: 835 Seven Hills Drive, Suite 190

City/Town: Henderson, NV 89502

Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q…

Phone: 702-228-8198

Event Type: meet, and, greet

Organized By: Tarkanian for Senate

Latest Activity: 15 hours ago

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Share Twitter Facebook

Event DescriptionCome by, buy yourself a cup of coffee, and have a chat with Nevada's next Senator, Danny Tarkanian.

< Previous Event

Comment WallComment

RSVP for Saxbys Coffee Meet & Greet to add comments!Join Team Tark

RSS

Dear Friends,

Sincerely,

Danny Tarkanian

:laughoff: You didn't see me post that in my initial post? :driver::laughoff:

:laughoff: You didn't see me post that in my initial post? :driver::laughoff:

Hey you know me and computers. I saw it after I had posted it. The actual e mail came directly to me and I was happy i could figure out how to put it on DDR. Why you always stealing my thunder dude? :P

post-85-1274923776_thumb.jpg

Edited by ynot