Foam Insert for cooler

Tim

im looking for a foam insert for a cooler to hold drinks still. I bought one in dumont from a vendor but a soda exploded and mold grew. Im looking to buy a new one. If anyone knows who sells them please let me know so i can get another one

ive searched google and i cant find anything on the certain one my uncle is looking for.

we bought it from a vendor in dumont that was 2 pieces, top and bottom, and they were colored on top and bottom but the foam was still white

Just go to Wall Mart and buy the Igloo blue ice packs that are shaped to hold cans/bottles. freeze em up and they last all day. serves two purposes. keeps em cold and protected. :blury: :ahhhhh:

Loose Screws Offroad used to sell them at vendor row, but I haven't seen or heard from Ron (owner) in a while. He had heart surgery and had been out for a while the end of last season so maybe he will be back next season. He's a good guy and I hope he returns.