Stolen; LT500 Quadzilla

Quad is yellow and red, what was blue is red, chrome stator & clutch covers, 39 Keihin, Coolhead, Bill's pipe, Cibie Oscar converted to HID, 12v battery between A-arms, Douglas blue labels, Skat-Track Edge rear & STU razors front, alum diamond plate skim plate, rear axle spaced +4 in. Should be easy to spot. Thief probably walks with a limp from trying to start it without Tech5 boots I hope! It may still be in the Hesperia area but have an idea it's in the Barstow area. Thanks for any help recovering. Of all the pics I've taken at Dumont this is the only pic of the quad I could find.

post-1632-1275460121_thumb.jpg

Say What? :dayum:

That effin' piss's me off. :barf:

That ain't the way our country was built.

I guess it's another sign of the times. :lol:

I'll spread the word and keep an eye out too.

Sorry bout loosing your baby, Lee. :barf:

BUMP!

R-

:(

Thanks 80grit, I forgot about that pic. The quad was locked in an enclosed trailer, cut the chain link fence next to a vacant house and cut the locks of the ramp door. Got lots of stuff from inside the house, didn't have the security bars up inside the garage door, took all my Starrett and Mitutoyo inside/outside micrometers, dial indicators, Last Word indicator set, depth & radius guages, 1",2", 3" Criterion offset boring heads, Indicol, Proto torque wrenches, Lincoln mig welder, $600 German 90 deg porting hand set, Epson wide format printer, Blue Point brake tools, all my air ratchets and grinders...... this is depressing. Later, and thanks guys. Lee

maybe post up a parts list of what you had incase they decide to part it out, im on craigslist a lot. ill def keep my eye out man, best of luck to ya.

sounds like some one you know or some one you have had over . i would make a list and take it around to the pawn shops it might help

sounds like some one you know or some one you have had over . i would make a list and take it around to the pawn shops it might help

Thanks guys, already did the pawn shop list, if the shops follow the law they get a thumbprint, personal info from drivers license and serial/description of the item and it's sent to the sheriffs office and cross referenced with what's input from police reports. I'm 99.9% sure who is at the bottom of this and has never been to my house or have I told the person where it is, a friends wife is/was best friends of the perp and I got a msg that was garbled but got the name but was unsure what was said, something like gonna contact me or grab me, didn't think much of it then got a call while at a race out of town wanting to get a ride back to Victorville from Barstow when I came back, kept asking when I'd be back and when heading back kept "updating" where I was and suddenly 5 minutes away got another ride. Don't have to be Einstein to figure that 1 out, the perp found out where my house was from the same person that started having a guilt complex about my location and left the msg, unintelligble but I guess good enough for her conscience. That's about all I can say for now.