Off season = new paint scheme

MCGYVER

post-402-1275618624_thumb.jpgpost-402-1275618648_thumb.jpgWell, plenty of down time in off season to throw a coat a paint on the ole beater.

New.....excuce me "newer" sponsor calls for a bit of an update to represent .

Not really happy with how disproportionate/small the amp logo on the hood turned out, need to be 3 times that size !

Need a sticker guru to whip up a replacement, and still need all the lil Contentioncy sponsor stickers made for aluminum doors ( sunoco, autometer, mechanix's gloves,EA sports , bla bla bla. maybe a small wrap deal with a bunch of them printed on there to stick on the doors ??? who fargin know's .

A lil before/after action ???? Know anyone who is a Kasey Kahne fan that wants to pick up an extra body ? or someone who wants to do what I did , paint new shizzle BEFORE tearin it all apart FOREVER while u get paint done .

I have everything (hood,dash,1/4 panels, bed sides and tail gate) let a brotha know :B

post-402-1275618531_thumb.jpg

post-402-1275619418_thumb.jpg

Edited by MCGYVER

Lookin good, Bobby! :worthless_without_pics:

Do you still have the ice cream truck music soundsystem in it? :B :worthless_without_pics:

And you know this ...............MAN !!!! :clap: :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics:

Aint a party without a banana split or "big Stick" lol ...ya i can spell .......

Edited by MCGYVER