Pics from our weekend vacation in Redondo, CA

dunefreak

Duniemonkie & I just got back from Cali. It was a nice little suprise getaway she planned for our 5th year anniversary. :rockon: The reason we went to Redondo was because that is where we went shortly after we first met and have some great memories of that place.

We mainly just relaxed all weekend. B) We had a nice room at Hotel Hermosa with a jacuzzi where we got to unwind. It was pretty much walking distance from the beach. We had lunch at Club Sushi- :rockon::rockwoot: delish! I'm not a sushi guy, but they have a bit of everything there. :thumb: Relaxed some more a bit at the hotel and then wnet back out at sunset for some night time fun. :laughoff::D

Sunday we scoarched ourselelves on the beach like idiots. :banghead: It was nice as hell though. WELL WORTH it. The temps were between 70 and 80 degrees all weekend. :headbang:

We plan on going back on our 10th as a tradition. :driver:

post-3-1154919541.jpg

post-3-1154919555.jpg

post-3-1154919567.jpg

post-3-1154919579.jpg

post-3-1154919596.jpg

some will get a laugh outta this... :laughoff:

post-3-1154919615.jpg

post-3-1154919627.jpg

post-3-1154919668.jpg

post-3-1154919705.jpg

a clean old Monte that sanddunesaddict would appreciate (he has a 71 :driver: )

post-3-1154919737.jpg

post-3-1154919764.jpg

ice cream place we went

post-3-1154919839.jpg

Club Sushi :laughoff:

post-3-1154919852.jpg

The drive home... :driver::laughing: (damn speed limiters :banghead::laughoff: )

post-3-1154919871.jpg

That's exactly where I grew up!!! Love that place....and the poopdeck is legendary. It's one of the best places to have a few beers and check out the action on the strand. My buddies run Becker surf shop just up the street on Pier ave.....and Naja's is the bomb. Beer city!! :driver:

Congrats on the anniversary!!

Thanks everyone. And no, we didn't go to Naja's. Not sure exactly where that place was. :laughing:

It's in the King harbor area where they park the boats in the marina....that would be on the North end of Redondo Pier.....looks like you were at Hermosa, so you were a little far north...but close.

freakin dunefreak... Im sittin in the car driving thru town sat afternoon thinkin damn its hot sure would be nice to be at the beach lake whatever then all of a sudden my phone beeps as me i get this pix message.. the picture was of the beach i was like wtf.. look at the phone number and sunnova biatch..

freakin dunefreak... Im sittin in the car driving thru town sat afternoon thinkin damn its hot sure would be nice to be at the beach lake whatever then all of a sudden my phone beeps as me i get this pix message.. the picture was of the beach i was like wtf.. look at the phone number and sunnova biatch..

:dunno::dunno::laughing: Then he calls me, "WTF!?? Where the fk you at?" I say Hermosa Beach. He says, "Why the fk are you there!? You just felt like going the beach today!?" :think::think::bawl: haha! :laughing:

Duniemonkie & I just got back from Cali. It was a nice little suprise getaway she planned for our 5th year anniversary. :rockon: The reason we went to Redondo was because that is where we went shortly after we first met and have some great memories of that place.

We mainly just relaxed all weekend. B) We had a nice room at Hotel Hermosa with a jacuzzi where we got to unwind. It was pretty much walking distance from the beach. We had lunch at Club Sushi- :rockon::laughing: delish! I'm not a sushi guy, but they have a bit of everything there. :thumb: Relaxed some more a bit at the hotel and then wnet back out at sunset for some night time fun. :dunno::D

Sunday we scoarched ourselelves on the beach like idiots. :bawl: It was nice as hell though. WELL WORTH it. The temps were between 70 and 80 degrees all weekend. :huh:

We plan on going back on our 10th as a tradition. :laughing:

some will get a laugh outta this... :laughoff:

a clean old Monte that sanddunesaddict would appreciate (he has a 71 :driver: )

ice cream place we went

Club Sushi :think:

The drive home... :driver::think: (damn speed limiters :huh: :dunno: )

use to live there, it was good to see it again , it only been about 12 years since i say that place, hasnt change much great pic

Thanks all! Pete's pretty easy to put up w/ for long peroids of time so 5yrs was nothin'. Let's see what living w/ him is like?!

Nick, don't feel bad about the pix message because Eddie got me pretty good. I sent him a pic of the beach and surf & he writes back " is that Lake Mead?" Funny bastard!