RV rentals in Vegas

jnrdesertrats

Hey all I am looking to rent a Moho in Vegas in late sept for about a week. I have read some horrible reviews of all of the rental companies. Do any of you have good or bad experience with them.

So far I have looked at Cruise America, Sahara Rv and Vacation RV rentals. It seems mostly unhappy people wrote reviews. :beercheers:

I have rented from Sahara RV many times.... and I have to say that something didn't work on every trip... mostly problems with the heaters which was a HUGE problem for two of my trips (both involved snow filled weekends), the only reason I didn't go somewhere else is because I didn't know I had any options!

Thanks all.

Yeah Sahara has a bad rep.

EL Monte is more expensive, but maybe you get what you pay for.

Road bear seems like a nice in between.

Yeah we use to rent from Cruise America, until one time we were coming back a tiny bit late and my dad rushed it over there while we followed a few minutes behind to pick him up and they had the attitude to get your crap out of the MOHO and we are closing the gates, would not even give him 10min for us to get there and help.

Road Bear was great everytime we rented from them.