Guy backed into my 5th wheel

ash

So I get a call from the storage unit today and they tell me that someone had backed into my 5th wheel that's backed into a covered spot on the end. So I head down there and find that a guy who owns a big azz motorhome that parks next to me misjudged his spot and hit the trailer. It ended up crunching the front bedroom corner pretty good, knocked it off the blocks that the jacks are on and pushed it into the wall behind it, essentially turning the rear of the garage to become an accordion. Mind you, it pushed the trailer about 4 feet backwards and he said he "Just bumped it". Luckily he reported it, filled out a report and has insurance. So down to Johnnie Walker it goes next week. Total waste of my time to get it fixed..sonofabitch! I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

If you used the damm thing it wouldn't have been in that spot. What did you take it out once last year?

On the other hand it sucks but at least you got an honest person who admitted to it. Most just hit and run like hell!. I am on my way to Johnny Walker's to pick mine up so I will let ken know it's coming his way. Sorry about the bad luck Ash but I really hope we see you more this season.

That sucks. I just parked my hauler at a storage unit last week and I am on the corner spot. Good thing I know they have cameras pointed right at my hauler just in case some azzhat does hit it and will not report it will be on film. Hopefully it is as good as new once fixed.