Dumont Morning Ride 7-11-10

EY3BA11

^ sweet! See you then Chris. We'll be there ready to hit the road about 3:30 at the last gas station on Blue Diamond.

Looks like it's me, ISBB, chris1223, badas24racing, and my buddy Wes. Can't wait to get out there again!

everything is packed sandwhiches made and ice is freezin and 4.5hrs of sleep is gonna be real good. Im off to the shower then into bed 2:30 is gonna come early. WOOT!!

Looks like overcast conditions so you guys might get in a little more riding than anticipated. Be safe out there and we'll be sitting here patiently awaiting all of the pictures.

Bert, what parts does the DS need?

Vic,

bert said it was the oil line from the resivoir to the motor that sprung a leak.

welp all i can say is EPIC. And the DS scores another battery!! ooof i thought i could milk the new one i bought one more trip but apparently not. It finally gave up the ghost on the last ride. We were packed up and headed home by 9am.. was only 104 on the thermometer when we left :P Virgin sand and we were the only tracks out there couldnt ask for any better. Waking up at 2:30AM was soooo worth it.