Dumont Night Drags AUGUST _?

fatboysracing

I'm not interested in going back to D until October unless it's for a quick AM run for a few hours. Too damn hot to drag the hauler out there.

true we went out around this time last year and it was 114 degrees out in the mornin and 104 at night!!!!! :?: :think:

dont know about you guys but this year has been cool compaired to the last its only been in the 70s to low 90s at night at dumont i dont see why we cant go but its all good ill wait for everyone to man up and quit crying lmao j/k im ready when everyone else is

you think the blm will let us have another one after what happen last time?????

I agree, I think we've done enough damage this year!! No one needs stricter rules then we already have for the regular season because of one night unmonitored fun during the summer!!! Can't wait until the season starts!!!

I agree, I think we've done enough damage this year!! No one needs stricter rules then we already have for the regular season because of one night unmonitored fun during the summer!!! Can't wait until the season starts!!!

Are you saying you were out at bathroom 7 last time? Not sure who..... WE ..is or what you mean by... We did enough damage!! Wasnt me or anyone I know....so WE didnt have anything to do with it.

As for August..... end of August is the full moon and next time look around and keep an eye out for suspicious activity and we can keep the...WE .... factor to a minimun

Capt

Are you saying you were out at bathroom 7 last time? Not sure who..... WE ..is or what you mean by... We did enough damage!! Wasnt me or anyone I know....so WE didnt have anything to do with it.

As for August..... end of August is the full moon and next time look around and keep an eye out for suspicious activity and we can keep the...WE .... factor to a minimun

Capt

No one said anything about bathroom seven except you!! But lets talk about it. I know things got really f*cked up this time around. But, no one could stop those idiots from doing what they did unless you caught them in the act!! I tried to contact Pete for the exact paint colors for the bathrooms and even had help lined up before anyone even decided to go and repaint the bathrooms!!! I give Bruce and Hutch's paint shop all the respect for a job well done!!

I didn't mean it that way and you are trying to make it sound like I directed it towards all the responsible duners!!! But, don't try to indirectly imply that I was involved with bathroom seven!! That's just a d*ckhead move!! Just because I attend these meets doesn't mean I have any control over who goes!! Also, if you do attend then I do mean u as WE and I apologize. I didn't realize that u were GOD and have control over what others post!!!

No one said anything about bathroom seven except you!! But lets talk about it. I know things got really f*cked up this time around. But, no one could stop those idiots from doing what they did unless you caught them in the act!! I tried to contact Pete for the exact paint colors for the bathrooms and even had help lined up before anyone even decided to go and repaint the bathrooms!!! I give Bruce and Hutch's paint shop all the respect for a job well done!!

I didn't mean it that way and you are trying to make it sound like I directed it towards all the responsible duners!!! But, don't try to indirectly imply that I was involved with bathroom seven!! That's just a d*ckhead move!! Just because I attend these meets doesn't mean I have any control over who goes!! Also, if you do attend then I do mean u as WE and I apologize. I didn't realize that u were GOD and have control over what others post!!!

Livetodrag

You should know that anybody that owns a banshee tags or leaves trash.

WE got there about 4 pm and the signs and toilets were already done.

Maybe it was done on a different day or lets blame the night drag people aka Banshee owners.

Just Making a point.. Watch How You Type!!! ..... GOD has spoken!!!

:dope::headbang1::clap:

Capt

In defense of Banshee owners, not everyone is irresponsible and leaves trash behind And Certainly Do Not partake in destructing a place where we enjoy to drag race and trail ride. I can speak for myself and the people I ride with, that we stop and pick up trash that's left behind.

• 2 weeks later...